Community Status Updates

Photo

sooyeomThuNderBuLL

Hehe yay :D
and I agree Nicole's part is jjang! and how she explains things is very cute as well ^^
You should also search up her selca videos on youtube, then you'll think she's very funny too LOL
Nov 04 2010 11:28 AM
Photo

ThuNderBuLLsooyeom

i give that a go... i`v been watching SGB lately, and nicole`s part in it is jjang :D her explaination is just to cute ! thats one of the reason i`l give mister a shot :P
Nov 04 2010 10:52 AM
Photo

sooyeomBoboy321

Hehe okay I will make sure to tell you, I hope it goes well ^^
Have a good sleep, speak to you tomorrow Oppa :D
Nov 04 2010 10:44 AM
Photo

Boboy321sooyeom

Ah yeah your comment was too long..
Oh ok I get it.. But why would she do that seriously.. Is she trying to find trouble?
Yes smart decision! Clever dongsaeng ^^ Just ignore her and see how it goes tmr... Tell me what happen ok
Well it should be fine to tell you.Its just that its 2 in the morning here and I'm getting sleepy keke
Talk to you tmr dongsaeng!
Nov 04 2010 10:32 AM
Photo

sooyeomAntu

Germany? wow I studied german for.. a very short period of time :P
Yeah,I know it'll be hard, but it'd be cool because I'm very interested in korea ^^
At the moment I have to focus on my Arabic though.. I have a gcse coming up O.o
Nov 04 2010 10:22 AM
Photo

sooyeomBoboy321

I agree that what's happening sounds like a drama :P I go to a girls school so I guess drama is expected :/
I don't want to be all friendly with her so she thinks she can get away with everything. But i also dont want to be rude because I'll get in trouble -__- So I decided to just ignore her, I'll see if it works tomorrow, wish me luck!
Nov 04 2010 10:19 AM
Photo

Antusooyeom

Let's just say! I'm upon German! ^_^
Wow, you want to learn Korean? :S
Nov 04 2010 10:18 AM
Photo

sooyeomBoboy321

Anyways ill just write it up again and split it into two comments, maybe im writing too much :P
I dunno if the girl likes us or not, but she smiles a lot. She doesn't spread rumours about me personally, but she does spread them about my friends in higher years :/
btw ur welcome, and u dont have to tell me if its too hard for you :)
Nov 04 2010 10:17 AM
Photo

sooyeomBoboy321

what happened to my comment.. it came up as dots :|
Nov 04 2010 10:15 AM
Photo
Photo

sooyeomAntu

The country beside mine? Ireland.. or France?
It's pretty cool that we're close XD
I dont think u can buy soshi stuff from china town :( but hopefully im visiting the korean cultural centre soon..I did go recently, but it was late so it was closed LOL. I wanna ask them if they know where i can get lessons.
Nov 04 2010 10:11 AM
Photo

Boboy321sooyeom

Wait so now she is acting all nice in front of you but spreading rumours behind your back?
Nov 04 2010 10:03 AM
Photo

Boboy321sooyeom

Well some of my other ssf friends here are having bad days too and even break ups like me too! Aigoo its just not a good day indeed :\
Aww thank you dongsaeng! Hmm I will tell you the break up story another day ok ^^
Ah why are some pple so mean to others -_- Why does she not like you guys in the first place?
Nov 04 2010 10:03 AM
Photo

Antusooyeom

Hahahaha! XD I only went there too, because I need something to eat! ^_^
How should I know? I was asking, maybe you got Soshi stuffs as present? ^^
I just come from the country besides your country! :D
Nov 04 2010 09:55 AM
Photo

sooyeomBoboy321

I know right, maybe today is a just a bad day :(
Well if you need to talk about anything, im here for u :)
this girl basically started spreading rumours & being really.. <_<
we confronted her but she just got angry at us & today she complained to a teacher about me
She keeps acting so innocent and acting friendly with me and I can't take it anymore :(
Nov 04 2010 09:46 AM