Community Status Updates

Photo

janeycookie

If I had to list the things that are memorable this year, it'll have to be going on night shift during my birthday, sleeping through my birthday, going on night shift and staying up till morning for Hallow's Eve and Halloween.
Nov 05 2012 02:16 AM
Photo

janeycookie

I find it ironic that I'm a 22 year old teaching expecting parents, moms, dads, and grandparents on how to take care of themselves, their babies, and kids. And yeah, I'm only 22, yet my patients are way older than me. >_<
Nov 05 2012 02:12 AM
Photo

ForeverIcePrincessjaneycookie

OMG IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you had a great day and i hope that your new year of life will be awesome, happy, memorable, spectacular, marvelous(lol now i'm just typing random words), HAVE A SUPER AWESOME NEW YEAR OF LIFE :D
Oct 26 2012 07:15 PM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    Thank you for the birthday wishes! :D keke. I actually just slept through my birthday but I'm happy. XDD
    Oct 26 2012 07:49 PM
Photo

janeycookiejessicachun0301

Hi there! Thanks for adding me as a friend. Nice to meet you! :)
Oct 02 2012 07:23 AM
Photo

janeycookie

I'm human. I make mistakes but I always make sure I don't screw up at work because it might cost a life and that life will never be replaced. It's a tough job, but it's also rewarding to see people recuperate and thank you for a job well done. It's my life in the real world and I'm not yet paid for what I do and risk.
Sep 24 2012 03:35 AM
Photo

janeycookie

Heaven help me. I went on three consecutive night duties and I haven't slept much yet. But I'm weirdly wide awake and not stoned. Just hope I won't feel like a zombie on tomorrow's PM shift. XDD
Sep 24 2012 03:30 AM
Photo

janeycookieamipiai

Shall I leave a huge wall of text here as well? XDDD
Sep 24 2012 03:28 AM
  • amipiai's Photo
    amipiai
    Errrr why would you do that lol
    You haven't left a wall of text on the recent GIFT update yet keke
    Sep 24 2012 05:08 AM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    nyahahaha! :))
    Sep 29 2012 10:34 PM
Photo

parujaneycookie

Ermegerd. I think I saw you on Facebook or something... with only two mutual friends-- I don't know how, but I think I really did. And now I feel like such a creeper. I'd like to say hello by the way :) if you're a PH SONE then, I think you're the one.
Sep 11 2012 07:29 AM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    AHAHAHA!!! Hello, stalker! XDDD Just kidding! rofl. Hmmm... Here's one thing, PH SONE nga ako. :D At kng ang Facebook name na nakita mo ay Jane D_a_e then you're spot on. :D Nice to meet ya! kekeke. :3
    Sep 11 2012 07:59 AM
  • paru's Photo
    paru
    O___O" Yes! That's the name! I actually saw (janeycookie) so I was like... alam ko to... then I remembered you. Nice to meet you~! :))
    Sep 12 2012 12:31 AM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    rofl! Nice to meet you too! kekeke. Add me up in Facebook, dear stalker. kekeke. :))
    Sep 12 2012 07:32 AM
Photo
Photo

janeycookieForeverIcePrincess

Yes, I'm only 21 and yes, I have a job already...just got it a month ago. It's a medical stuff related to the hospital. So take a smart guess at what it is. Most of the people at my workplace are well in their late twenties and majority are married and have kids. I might be closer to the older end here in ssf but I do look younger than most people my age. People often mistake me for a high school kid whenever I'm not sporting my duty uniform. rofl!
Jul 02 2012 06:36 AM
Photo

janeycookiekesosauce

Hi there! I left a comment and have answered to your announcement in your fanfic thread. :D Feel free to check it out when you've got time. :D
Jul 02 2012 06:36 AM
Photo

janeycookie

I find it amusing that I'm the maknae at my workplace. >_< In fact, I'm too young for their standards! rofl!
Jun 25 2012 09:19 AM
  • ForeverIcePrincess's Photo
    ForeverIcePrincess
    Aren't you only 21? Whoa you already have a job? What type of job is it? something to do with medical stuffs?
    hmmmm your too young for their standards... i wonder what job you have.
    lol it is kinda funny that your the youngest there and here your closer to the older end.
    Jul 01 2012 03:38 PM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    Yes, I'm only 21 and yes, I have a job already...just got it a month ago. It's a medical stuff related to the hospital. So take a smart guess at what it is. Most of the people at my workplace are well in their late twenties and majority are married and have kids. I might be closer to the older end here in ssf but I do look younger than most people my age. People often mistake me for a high school kid whenever I'm not sporting my duty uniform. rofl!
    Jul 02 2012 04:21 AM
Photo

janeycookieoceanic

which one shot reminded you of barbie? XD was it 'Noraebang Time'? XDDD
Jun 13 2012 11:03 PM
Photo

ForeverIcePrincessjaneycookie

arrghh i keep double clicking on the [add me as a friend] button and it keeps on removing me as a friend >:( now i have to wait another five min before i can friend you. oh yeah HI :D
May 31 2012 11:38 PM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    rofl! I think you've been added already? I got five notifications telling me that you've added me as a friend. XDD
    Jun 01 2012 06:37 AM
  • ForeverIcePrincess's Photo
    ForeverIcePrincess
    XD lol sorry bout spamming your notifications.
    Jun 09 2012 07:42 PM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    it's fine. kekeke. :3
    Jun 10 2012 04:02 AM
Photo

moiraijaneycookie

Oh, PLEASE. Don't give me that, UNNIR. You torture me by not hurrying up and completing your fics. You know how much I hate reading uncompleted stories... SUSPENSE is not my thing D:
May 23 2012 02:53 PM
  • janeycookie's Photo
    janeycookie
    rofl! Okay! :3 I'll try hurrying up... XDDD
    May 23 2012 07:12 PM