Community Status Updates

Photo

SOShivsojourn

Haha yhh i just ordered tooo, i was gonna get taeyeons but then i couldnt decide so just ended up getting a snsd one lol, i want a taeyeon one too though :(
May 04 2011 01:50 PM
Photo

sojournSOShiv

it's says on ssf's twitter that orders close tomorrow so I'm going pay today just to be safe... sunny lightstick for me :D still haven't booked it yet lol >__<"
May 04 2011 12:42 PM
Photo

SOShivsojourn

Heyyy ohh thats good lol have you booked it yet? and yhh porte de pantin is fine with me ^^, and yhh im gonna buy the bundle :) are you? do we have to pay today ??
May 04 2011 11:15 AM
Photo

sojournSOShiv

are you planning to buy the sm town paris support bundle?? (orders end today.. ) http://soshified.com/forums/topic/62946-order-smtown-paris-support-bundle/
May 04 2011 09:04 AM
Photo

sojournSOShiv

just wanted to say, I think I'm going to book for 8th-11th as well so you won't have to travel alone. :) do you guys wanna go for etap Porte de Pantin?
May 04 2011 08:31 AM
Photo

SOShivYooriUK

Naa im just going 8-11th ive just checked and i definatley have a game on sunday so ill have to come back lol. And i got an eticket by accident through all the excitment when trying to book lol The eticket does have my name on, but ive heard that the normal ones dont so i think ull be okay ;). When will you receive it?/ be swapping??
May 03 2011 01:15 PM
Photo

YooriUKSOShiv

Heyy... Oh right ok! I will wait for your good news then :) Wait... You said you're going on 8th-11th depending on the other concert? You're planning to go again? Btw... Have you received your ticket? Does the ticket have your name on it, because I'm worried when we swap later, his name will be on his ticket ¬¬ Ty!
May 03 2011 11:08 AM
Photo

SOShivsojourn

HUH? whats the point writting 99p then lol jet2 are confusing sometimes.
May 03 2011 09:39 AM
Photo

SOShivYooriUK

yhhup it iss :). Im not sure it hasnt been confirmed yet well, the date hasnt been confirmed. And the 99p flight was without adding taxes and fees lol and these dates were cheaper thats why lol Yhh accom can be cheap if we book per room not per person, we just have to find the right place. ^^ i looked on the uk thread and seems like many people are staying at the Etap Porte de Pantin i think.
May 03 2011 09:35 AM
Photo

sojournSOShiv

haven't booked it yet. the 99p flight came up to £36.98 including taxes and baggage fee.. it was cheaper when it included taxes (it came up at £19.99?) now jet2 is stuck at 99pm excluding taxes :( might check prices again tonight and tomorrow.
May 03 2011 09:32 AM
Photo

YooriUKSOShiv

Ok ok... Please do! I know, it's cool init. I didn't know they were holding a extra concert too. Is that even true? I watched KBS news on YT and it's was so exciting. Heard there was 99p flight? How come changed date from 8th-11th? Hope there's cheap accom > < Well not over-priced I mean.
May 03 2011 09:31 AM
Photo

SOShivYooriUK

Heyyy, wooow reallyy?? thats soo keeewl, dont woory i havnt booked anything yet. But i will definatley let you know when i am about to. But flights by jet2 8th till maybe 11th depending on the other concert but ill have to come back on the 11th because ive got a game i think. And as for accom yhh we should all stay together and ill also let you know about that when i know myself lol
May 03 2011 09:28 AM
Photo

YooriUKSOShiv

Well I'm exchanging VIP with a French guy with pit. So when I receive it's a definite, maybe next week?... But please count me in... Hope it's not too late. Update me with your accom/flights now. :)
May 03 2011 09:23 AM
Photo

YooriUKSOShiv

Heyy please count me in! I think I can go on the same day as you as I am swapping tickets with someone. You already booked? I might book flights but can you help me out with accom and help me find one, like stay together because I don't want to fail my exams and spending a lot of time finding accom. And really? Confirmed another one on the 9th?
May 03 2011 09:20 AM
Photo

SOShivYooriUK

Have you got a ticket??
May 03 2011 09:20 AM