Community Status Updates

Photo

SOShivYooriUK

Heyyy weve booked flights and hotelss :)
May 06 2011 02:08 PM
Photo
Photo

SOShivsojourn

Heyyy, i can be on tonyyt at around 9ish is that ok??
May 06 2011 08:59 AM
Photo

sojournSOShiv

hey what time will you be on skype? it'll be easier to do this at the same time when we're both online. jet2 is driving me crazy lol. :(
May 06 2011 04:49 AM
Photo

SOShivsojourn

Would it be cheaper if we got a quadruple room thing?? or not? lol
May 05 2011 04:22 PM
Photo

SOShivYooriUK

Heyy dont worry ill book it, shall i book a single room for you or do you want to share? ^^
May 05 2011 04:06 PM
Photo

SOShivsojourn

heyy ahh okayy ill definatley book it tommorow too ^^, ure sharing with ure sister right? and ohh keewl ill accept you ^^.
May 05 2011 04:05 PM
Photo

sojournSOShiv

http://aida-opera.com/ was the other hotel mentioned besides etap.. I'm going to book for definite tomorrow. added you on skype btw :)
May 05 2011 03:51 PM
Photo

YooriUKSOShiv

Hey... Please can you help me book accom... Just count me in wherever you guys choose. I don't have time to find accom. Lol seriously. Don't want to keep asking where you guys are staying. You don't need to pay instantly right when you book?
May 05 2011 03:47 PM
Photo

SOShivsojourn

Heyy, noo i havnt booked it yet i was gonna ask you about it today lol, Yhh which other hotel was mentioned? and have you booked your flights?
May 05 2011 03:45 PM
Photo

sojournSOShiv

did you book etap cos i was about to right now and it says that it's not available on the requested dates.. :( do you wanna try another hotel that was mentioned on the uk thread if you haven't booked already?
May 05 2011 01:53 PM
Photo

SOShivYooriUK

lol i couldnt make my mind up when i was choosing :(, hopefully theyll be selling official goods and there will be one specifically for taeyeon <3 lol haha
May 05 2011 12:57 PM
Photo

YooriUKSOShiv

Ha. why didn't you choose Taeyeon then ¬¬ LOL
May 05 2011 12:12 PM
Photo

SOShivYooriUK

yhhh i want a taeyeon one too though lol :(, andd yhh hopefully theyll hand it out like a day before or something ... maybe lol
May 05 2011 12:03 PM
Photo

YooriUKSOShiv

Lol I didn't get a bundle > < Ha, you got SNSD! I just don't know how they'll handle and give out packages during that day. Hope they're going to sell some official goods though.
May 05 2011 11:23 AM