Community Status Updates

Photo

Ranlfuuko-chan

Happy birthday, Fuuko-chan! Thank you for the great fanfics. Especially WILWG! :D
Sep 06 2009 11:48 PM
Photo

RanlKanae

*hugs* I've spending time catching up on my reading homework. school starts next week. hate it so much!!! Take care, buddy. I'll miss you.
Sep 01 2009 09:52 PM
Photo

keyoonaRanl

.., sorry too if my response is late.., hahaha
.., aahhh! it's good that we are the same!..,
.., nice to meet you..,
Aug 13 2009 09:16 AM
Photo

miyu_dangerRanl

Hiyah! How how how are you? OMG. I'm super sorry to comment so late. I was sick. And it was bad as hell. But at least I'm kicking and alive now! And I'll so try to update soon/er! Thanks for still reading the fic! Lots love! :D
Aug 12 2009 03:07 AM
Photo

KanaeRanl

hihihihi ♥♥♥! Exactly <3 Which makes me feel so much awe. Because look at them. Donghae's been acting like this since 2007, probably even before that so it's been YEARS but he's still so smitten. Our pairing is epic. 'Nuff said.
Jul 22 2009 02:13 PM
Photo

love~eastsea~Ranl

it's good to ask rather than just post it. I hope you don't get heart attack about the poll=D. I am scared by my own imagination.LOL
Jul 22 2009 04:18 AM
Photo

Ranllove~eastsea~

YOU! I was so shocked at your POLL! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Your imagination is really scary T__T rofl Update everyday!
Jul 21 2009 07:22 PM
Photo

RanlKanae

Hahaha yeah Donghae was checking Yoona out at Golden Disk 2007.I shouldn't say "check out" right because he fell for her loooong around, right? he wanted to see where and what his Yoong was doing, shall I say. hihihi
Jul 21 2009 07:20 PM
Photo

Ranlmiyu_danger

I didn't remember you added me as friend, sorry! I'll add you now. In return you need to UPDATE!!! ^^
Jul 21 2009 07:06 PM
Photo

Ranlmiyu_danger

Hey there! you need to update your fanfic! It's awesome. I was a fan but i got busy and stopped following it but I got some time today and so I caught up with everything, it's so good! 1000x please update N.O.W!!!!! ^^
Jul 21 2009 06:53 PM
Photo

love~eastsea~Ranl

Good to know^^
& yeah, YoonHae does rule our fandom♥~ nice to meet you dear!
Jul 19 2009 10:01 AM
Photo

Ranllove~eastsea~

You bet. But I only had good things to say about you hahaha and that yoonhae rules the world rofl
Jul 19 2009 09:28 AM
Photo

love~eastsea~Ranl

you were talking behind my back!♥~ Hello bb!
Jul 19 2009 08:10 AM
Photo

KanaeRanl

I'm missing some creativity T_T but I might try to make something with Kissing You, and will let you know of course as soon as I'm done <3 Yup, she has an account here! love~eastsea~. It's awesome, isn't she? She has pointed out so many details! I'm glad you've been enjoying the community!
Jul 18 2009 10:16 PM
Photo

RanlKanae

Yes we do! but I can't design T_T BTW, is your twin @ LJ community here? it's a she right? I'm a fan of her YoonHae works, I can't get enough of YoonHae over there. ^^
Jul 18 2009 09:43 PM