Community Status Updates

Photo

KanaeRanl

Yess I saw that too! They SO practiced that together, seriously! In fact you've just reminded me that I need to make a point of mentioning that in the new entry, because OMG isn't that the cutest thing ever! <333 and awww Ranllll TTT you know that it makes me happy to know you enjoy the comm! <3
Dec 30 2009 04:22 PM
Photo

RanlKanae

hahaha i read all the entries at LJ! you are my heroes!the ending was unspeakable. what a match! everyone else threw their arms upward! <3
Dec 30 2009 03:52 PM
Photo

KanaeRanl

Ohhh Believe me I did! I spazzed so much, it was scary! I was lucky enough to watch the stream right as it was airing, so it was SO unexpected! I thought I was going to die LOOL I'm even working on an entry for the comm because I spotted more YoonHae! haha but I've already uploaded gifs, too! <3
Dec 30 2009 03:33 PM
Photo

RanlKanae

kanae!!!!!!! My blood is again boiling!!! YoonHae side by side in the special dance performance at KBS last night!!!! did you see?!!!
Dec 30 2009 03:15 PM
Photo

KanaeRanl

hahahaha omg Ranl, your comment just like, placed the hugest grin ever on my face! lol That makes it two of us! They seriously MUST, no questions or excuses would be accepted! haha and awwww Thank you SO much! TTTT we're seriously SO happy to hear that, we'll continue to work hard to not dissapoint you or the pyrotechnics! <3
Dec 26 2009 03:38 AM
Photo

RanlKanae

Kanae, YoonHae is killing me! I'm so in love with them that if they don't get married and live happily ever after I'll seriously be devastated. They must!!!! gee gee gee! hahaha I want you to know YoonHaeExplosion is a part of my life. I'm very thankful towards you, other staffers, and fellow Pyrotechnics!*hug hug* Can't spazz enough about them, they need to stop arouse me T__T hahah
Dec 26 2009 12:03 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥Ranl

unnie.. advance happy new year.. its been a while.. i miss you.. ^-^
Dec 24 2009 10:01 AM
Photo

Senb0nzakuraRanl

Hi there! Erm, regarding the thread in Yoona's section u made about Yoona looking good without make-up on? where u shared alot of awesome gifs? can i ask what episode/show it is? wanna watch!!!
Nov 18 2009 10:30 PM
Photo

RanlBeLLisima

Hello!!!! I haven't posted in a long time, but I'd like to comment. I once commented here after you said Yoong is the best and Park Myung Soo is so win. I just discovered we're even more alike than that! WooRi is <3<3<3 and also YaMasami!!!! You credit Yamasami Group@crunchyroll for your ava or sign! Oh my gosh, they are my all ti
Nov 07 2009 10:48 PM
Photo

xjannyxRanl

Haha great way to describe it xD Really, there are waaay too many pairings lol she really is super Yoona even with non-SuJu members xP
Oct 17 2009 06:26 PM
Photo

Ranlxjannyx

Exactly! LOL if the time is back then, i'd say Yoong is the king and Hae, Khun, Jong Hyun, etc... are her concubines ROFL
Oct 17 2009 06:22 PM
Photo

xjannyxRanl

I know the feeling! Who can resist Super Yoona, and all the Yoona interactions hehe I'm so biased for her ♥♥♥ like, it's impossible to choose a favorite pairing, she just makes them all look so good!
Oct 17 2009 06:20 PM
Photo

Ranlxjannyx

Thank you so much! So are your siggy and ava! I can't restrain my emotion when Yoong interact with her SMTowm family!
Oct 17 2009 06:13 PM
Photo

xjannyxRanl

Your siggy's the best! No need for graphics, just the words are great! ♥
Oct 17 2009 05:59 PM
Photo

KanaeRanl

Girrlll how have you been? ♥ Did you start school already, then? I hope everythings well for you! <3 I'm going to re-read my classes this week, too, since I begin on Monday xD God, summer ended so fast. I'll try to drop by more often though, I really miss you and the YoonA spazzing thread ♥ *hugs back*
Sep 08 2009 12:12 PM