Community Status Updates

Photo

roxanne sonecruellakyu

hello happy bebebelated bday lol. can i request that you'll post more icon tuts that does not require the selective colour function? cuz my ver of photoshop does not include tt function...i cant do like, 5 of your tuts...:(
Dec 08 2010 02:26 AM
Photo

roxanne sonetiffanyuri~

hey there :) i saw your new hoot glow set :) could you teach me how you made the glow look vintage and real? i've browsed thru other threads and yea they can make the glow look so real! but when i tried it looks kinds 'dead' and 'powdery' i cant really explain but it looks really weird. could you help me? thx
Dec 04 2010 09:54 PM
Photo

roxanne soneWenting

hey wenting, wat nationality are you? becos if i'm not wrong i saw you in ssf sg. lol :)
Nov 27 2010 07:19 AM
Photo

soshi-sephyroxanne sone

@roxanne ~ Hello,thanks for liking my siggies :D Oh btw.. They're .gif images :)
Nov 14 2010 02:47 AM
Photo

tiffanyuri~roxanne sone

ooh hi thanks for visiting. please comment on my artwork thread if you do have the time :) with the star flow, you can use the brushes already installed like the circle ones or you can download star brushes. for the brushes, you can use the scatter option so it has more of it coming out. and just let the brush flow so it appears its flowing. if you have any problems just let me know kay.
Nov 13 2010 10:27 PM
Photo

roxanne sonesoshi-sephy

hey! i really like you animated banners! which file do you save it as? eg. bitmap/ png/ jpg?
Nov 13 2010 06:37 AM
Photo

roxanne sonetiffanyuri~

yo hi. this is late but: i love your artwork! i have an artwork thread somewhere else. and i'd like your advice and help on using those, flow things and dots/light things you have in your sigs. pls teach me :)
Nov 13 2010 05:04 AM
Photo

roxanne sonejinho

hi jinho ^^ amazing artwork you post up. idk if you'll get to see my request, so i'll also post it here XD thx and really, i love the siggies, SONE hwaiting!
Stock image: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3531/1st12.jpg
Text: like -none-
Colors: pink ^^
Size: 350x150
Extra comments: the fireflies version :) thx :)
Nov 03 2010 06:58 AM
Photo

kjp1217roxanne sone

Roxy!! hahaha;)
thanks for the add! ^^
Oct 29 2010 05:14 AM
Photo

Loveisyulsicroxanne sone

roxy !
it's me ,clara.
I was hospitalized because typhus and dengue fever last week !
eww that's taste not good
Oct 19 2010 02:51 AM
Photo

roxanne sonetommycck

annyung! okie this is kinda weird we dunno each other but hi! i saw your tut and it was so cool. but i dont have photoshop. my friend who volunteered to help me(she has photoshop) but the outcome isn't very good. i was hoping you'll accept requests on helping me make some siggies? i have some pics i'd like to make into siggies ^^ pls reply and keep up with your good work!
Sep 09 2010 10:56 AM
Photo

roxanne soneSoy

GREAT TOSS SOY! IT 'HUGN' ON SUNNY'S HAND. GOSH AIN;T THAT AWESOME
Sep 05 2010 07:48 AM
Photo