Community Status Updates

Photo

Choanneliawww

HAHAHA the byun side. I see, I'm not sure atm. I'm staying neutral for now! Sicne I'm disconnected from everything, having no twitter and all.
Nooooo, she's not gonna die O: *touchwood* She's gonna be fine!
Apr 30 2011 11:46 PM
Photo

liawwwChoanne

Hello! ((: That means you are on the byun side! But are you byun? Hehe. Come over to the innocent side let's help the weak umma. Haha. She needs us. If not she might die earlier.hehe.
Apr 30 2011 11:36 PM
Photo

Choanneliawww

Hey there! They call me Lil J! LOL.
Didn't need to worry at all, everyone's friendly :))
I'm not sure which side is which, but apparently I'm on the side against Umma. That's all I know LOL!
Apr 30 2011 09:55 PM
Photo

liawwwChoanne

Hellohello! Lil B here. Don't have to worry about how to talk to me! I'm friendly. And I'm on the innocent side, not the byun side! Which side are you on! ((:
Apr 30 2011 07:47 AM
Photo

liawwwpompomwoop

Hellohello! Thanks for taking the time to explain to me on my profile! :) sorry i have not open the latest KE's update. Too busy with my school. Freshman year sucks. But I promised I will get to it asap! Sorry!
Apr 19 2011 08:55 AM
Photo

liawww

School life sucks. Doubt I can read fics as fast as I used to! D:
Apr 19 2011 08:52 AM
  • browndey's Photo
    browndey
    True that. :(
    Jan 29 2012 03:03 AM
Photo

pompomwoopliawww

I find that what I don't say in my writing hits people in the face harder than excessively describing. If you're a fan of KE - correct me if I'm wrong - the overly descriptive text is effective as I'm presenting you with a chaotic scene in which you, the reader, is positioned to view as funny. In TSB, I emphasise phrases with single lines, describing things simply eg the white room.
Apr 19 2011 08:08 AM
Photo

pompomwoopliawww

Regarding your question, there will be a romantic aspect in 'The Space Between'. Already, there is love in the air, as twisted as it is with Taeyeon and Tiffany. It's difficult to imagine love as you said because it's all intentionally subtext and written mimimalistically for maximum impact.
Apr 19 2011 08:06 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

toyfactoryliawww

chapter 6 is released!! ^_^
http://soshified.com/forums/topic/60240-center-of-attraction/page__st__40__gopid__3579466#entry3579466
Mar 16 2011 01:43 AM
Photo

SNSD-COME SINGAPORE!liawww

Hahas. Pleasure too. Come to the SG thread under Social Lounge!!!!! All sg are super active in this thread^^
Mar 14 2011 07:38 AM
Photo

liawwwSNSD-COME SINGAPORE!

hello there! :D was looking at who is online and your nick caught my eye~ :D and im a sg sone too! NICE TO MEET YOU! :D
Mar 14 2011 04:51 AM
Photo

Sam ayeliawww

I'm sorry! I didn't PM many people... My internet was slow, but You hit my sister and I love you has 3,4,5 and (uploading) 6 chapters ready for you to read! Enjoy!
Feb 18 2011 09:42 PM
Photo

woshiibgmliawww

keke i took it away alr! you go take away the balloc too! :P hehe kinda randomxz felt like posting :D
Feb 15 2011 03:53 AM