Hehe, thanks umma. I saw the pic and even saved it already! (:
May 19 2011 06:30 AM
Photo

whitekiss44liawww

Happy birthday! :D
May 19 2011 01:08 AM
Photo

Goldilocksliawww

MY BABY B!!! *omma singing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MY BABY BBBBBBBBBBBB........HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! *stops singing* Hope you have a super awesome birthday my baby b! You deserve all the best in the world. I love you and will love you forever... love your omma :)
May 18 2011 03:40 PM
Photo

pompomwoopliawww

Replying to your review for 'The Space Between'...
...LOL who the feck is Victoria? Okay, I know who she is and all but really - why would you think she was Yuri's Seobang? LOL when I come across Victoria in fanfictions as Yulsic's third party I always think 'wtf' and 'really?' because she's has no connection to whatsoever. Although I dislike Minho...
May 11 2011 02:39 AM
Photo
Photo

Goldilocksliawww

Hey my baby munchkin... You holding up okie baby B... anyone bullying you? Turtle still harassing you?
May 06 2011 03:05 PM
Photo

Choanneliawww

HAHAHA so much for spanking me, I'm in soooo much pain Umma! LOL jk :)
WELL.. idk, I was just doing the stalking. I don't understand twitter, it's too confusing. HAHAHA
But let's just say, she's capable of saying something completely opposite in the future :) who knooooows. HAHAHA just kidding, stay on the innocent side.
Umma's stressing hardout D:
May 01 2011 10:03 PM
Photo

Goldilocksliawww

YAH! Ok now I get it! LOL! JEES LIL J! I'm gonna spank her!
Anyways Lil B she told you wrong info. There is still one sibling you haven't really talked to is lil byun and lil byun is not the same as baby budz ok! anyways i protect lil byun a lot bcus b4 we became a 'family' b4 i became the omma she was always by my side and i promised her! but u don't even see her on twitter that much!
May 01 2011 10:03 AM
Photo

liawwwChoanne

haha alright. i will tell them tonight when they wakes up! Go to sleep faster! You are still young hehe. you still need your beauty sleep!
May 01 2011 06:02 AM
Photo

Choanneliawww

LOOOL yes she did :)) Yeah, go over to the Byun side. Tell them I convinced you to go over HAHAHA. That's good, innocence is good. Too bad, I'm not :(
LOL anyways, it's late now :( and I have school tmrw, goodnight.
Talk to you another time :))
May 01 2011 05:45 AM
Photo

liawwwChoanne

WHAT? UMMA SAID THAT? D: Now im sad. Alright, i shall go tell Takuro oppa that im going over to his side. Umma cheated me. Hehe. I like to think im innocent too. But im for sure the most innocent one.
May 01 2011 05:41 AM
Photo

Choanneliawww

Don't trust her, she only said that to get you over to her side!
I stalked her twitter, a few days ago she said lil Byun/Budz was her favourite. >:)
HAHAHA! Very protective! I don't mind though, but once my exams are overrrrrr HEHEHE maybe.
Yeah, not innocent at all :S But I'd like to think I'm innocent though (A) hehe.
May 01 2011 05:12 AM
Photo

liawwwChoanne

But she said she love me the most, so lets wait and see. hehe. LIL J COME CREATE TWITTER. hehe. She is too protective of you. So im wrong again, you are not innocent? Tsk
May 01 2011 05:05 AM
Photo

Choanneliawww

HAHAHA, I'll stay neutral for now and support both sides.
Most innocent? If my RL friends saw you saying that, I'd think they would die laughing. HAHAHA!
I think she'll kill anyone who'll ask me to make a twitter nowadays. She's stressing hardout! HAHA
May 01 2011 04:54 AM
Photo

liawwwChoanne

Haha. come over! lil bud is on umma's side too. come come come! unless you wanna be byun? Hehe. I think you are the most innocent one among us. Unless im wrong again. hehe. I wont ask you to create a twitter acc, cause umma will kill me if i do.
May 01 2011 04:50 AM