Community Status Updates

Photo

J.TAEYEONTYLakaOnedragon

Haha, yes. I'm a taengoo fan and i'm a singaporean too! ^^ Hello, & nice to know you! :>
Aug 03 2010 06:34 AM
Photo

J.TAEYEONsnsdazzled

Haha, I should thank her toooo! Yea! Yes, i know. But i just don't have the courage to start the conversation. xP. Haha, really.? ^^
Aug 03 2010 06:32 AM
Photo

TYLakaOnedragonJ.TAEYEON

hey another taengoo fan! ;D oh are u from singapore too?
Aug 03 2010 06:25 AM
Photo

snsdazzledJ.TAEYEON

naah... I'm the one who should thank her for introducing you to me... :)
yeah, I guess we would have a lot of things to talk to. haha...
seriously, you don't have to be scared, we don't bite... hehehe..
if you were the 1st to say hi to me, I would have jump in joy for getting another new friend.. ^_^
Aug 03 2010 05:56 AM
Photo

J.TAEYEONsnsdazzled

Hi! Oh, okay! Haha! She is a nice person to talk to yea? :> I should thank her for knowing u. Since we both love taeyeon, then we should have more things to talk to right? ^^ Yea, i'm quite new to here though! Sure, sure, i'll talk to you more often. Haha, yes i'm actually quite scared to start the conversation first. Hehe! Gr8 to know you! Take care tooo~! :>
Aug 03 2010 04:16 AM
Photo

snsdazzledJ.TAEYEON

anyway, I noticed that you're quite new here.. welcome! :D and nice meeting you... :) let's be friends. :) you can always talk to me and the others anytime alright.. ;) everyone are friendly here, you don't have to be scared to say hi to them... :D til' then, take care!
Aug 03 2010 04:09 AM
Photo

snsdazzledJ.TAEYEON

hey there girl! :)
emm... yeah, I know you don't know me...
but there's this little girl asked me to talk to you...
so here I am talking to you now... ^_^
all thanks to this little girl named RYA... :D yes, that girl down there.. haha..
Aug 03 2010 04:08 AM
Photo

J.TAEYEONRyaLovesDominic

Haha! Really? Cooool yeaa~ ^^ So you do watch WGM yongseo??
Aug 03 2010 04:02 AM
Photo

RyaLovesDominicJ.TAEYEON

Yay! Ok! I wanna learn! XD. Oh, thats cool! I do that too~ lol. :P
Aug 01 2010 05:36 AM
Photo

J.TAEYEONRyaLovesDominic

Haha, It's alright! :> Oh i see~ Hard but interesting yea? :D Hehe! Oh, What u want to know about sing? Maybe i can briefly tell u some? Haha! Me? I'm watching we got married Yongseo and doing my homework. HAHA!
Jul 31 2010 11:06 PM
Photo

RyaLovesDominicJ.TAEYEON

Sorry for the late reply these days. Im really lazy. lol. XP. Not really. My school is just hard. But its fun.. i guess. lol. T.T. i wanna know more about singapore. What are u doing? :D
Jul 31 2010 05:50 PM
Photo

J.TAEYEONRyaLovesDominic

Oh, i see.~ Haha, your subjects are quite different from sing's edu. HAHA. Quite interesting to know more about PH! ^^
Jul 24 2010 01:28 AM
Photo

RyaLovesDominicJ.TAEYEON

Oh i see~, nothing much, we have home arts, like cooking and sewing and stuff. and uhmmm, junior police! like CAT. and a bunch of other stuff. when we study it is too advanced! T.T
Jul 23 2010 06:23 PM
Photo

J.TAEYEONRyaLovesDominic

Nah, haha! It's okay. :) Oh, what subjects is there in PH.? Today was a tiring day for me.~ Have to attend my CCA till 6 & after that had to buy my ingredients for my cooking dish tmrw~ PHEW~
Jul 19 2010 04:55 AM
Photo

RyaLovesDominicJ.TAEYEON

Sorry for the late reply!D:. me? uhm, redoing my homework. T.T. Hows ur day? hehe~
Jul 19 2010 12:16 AM