Community Status Updates

Photo

FanyFanyTiffany;DIm YoonAh

yup i'm gonna get the VIP tickets^^ really ex, but i think its worth it! i just spent 400 bucks on an iPod, totally regret it ): yeah anything's worth it for our girls:D
Sep 01 2010 08:59 PM
Photo

bigfanofsnsdIm YoonAh

oh yeah i got some info from my friend ^^
http://www.facebook.com/notes/hmv-singapore/korean-pop-night-concert-2010-ticketing-details/429097344430
i hope you get front seats!! :D
oh actually it didn't happen yet, that's this saturday!! so i'm super excited!! :D :D :D
i'm going to take pics of the girls if i can no worries
Sep 01 2010 07:20 PM
Photo

Im YoonAhFanyFanyTiffany;D

are you intending to purchase the VIP tickets?
Haha I've got no choice, been spending a lot recently on electronic gadgets and stuffs, gotta really scrimp now.
And the concert's rather close to my A levels, but it doesn't matter, for SNSD it's all worth it :)
Sep 01 2010 03:19 AM
Photo

Im YoonAhbigfanofsnsd

Hi there! Haha it's alright, nice to meet you! :)
I'm currently saving up for the concert, ticket pricings are gonna be released real soon!
I see that you attended the SM Town Live concert recently? Do you happen to have taken photos of SNSD? :D
Sep 01 2010 03:11 AM
Photo

i think they'll be different pricings for tickets, so you can choose the cheaper ones^^ i can’t skip meals cause i live for food (: haha! aren’t you having a levels this year? alot of ppl are complaining that k-pop night’s too close to a levels:P
Aug 31 2010 11:21 PM
Photo

bigfanofsnsdIm YoonAh

oh wait sorry >.< i saw you're from singapore i got you mixed up with someone else, sorry sorry sorry!!
but are you planning on going to the singapore concert? :D you should!!
Aug 31 2010 09:34 PM
Photo

bigfanofsnsdIm YoonAh

hiya! where you planning on going to LAX this thursday? :D
Aug 31 2010 09:33 PM
Photo

Im YoonAh*Taeyeon* Loverz

Hey there! Everything's great. I'm so delighted that SNSD and Big Bang are coming to Singapore for the K-Pop concert, really looking forward to it :)
Aug 31 2010 05:46 PM
Photo

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! I've been skipping meals during recess just to save up for the tickets. The details on the sales of tickets will be released today at 8pm, hope that they aren't priced unreasonably high
Aug 31 2010 05:44 PM
Photo

*Taeyeon* LoverzIm YoonAh

hi there..
long time not dropping by on your profile page.. :D
just want to ask How your doing??
Aug 31 2010 04:54 AM
Photo

anyway, the tickets are $298 (: and the six bands are SNSD, SHINee, FT Island, Big Bang, Infinite and D-NA!
Aug 30 2010 01:45 AM
Photo

of course i wanna go! idk, my friends said she found it on some website. but should be around that price, cos there're six bands! woahh:D
Aug 28 2010 01:29 AM
Photo

are you intending to go as well? haha how did you know that the tickets are priced at $268?
Aug 27 2010 06:59 AM
Photo

yeah same (: its 268 bucks! still, its worth it if there's SNSD:D but i think the tickets will be sold out fast. sg indoor stadium's not that big..
Aug 27 2010 05:50 AM
Photo

Yeah! I'm so glad that they're coming, I'm saving up for the concert, so excited!
Aug 26 2010 04:27 AM