Community Status Updates

Photo

Im YoonAhFanyFanyTiffany;D

Haha I didn't know that the tickets are available for sale online, besides, if they ever sold it online, the server would definitely crash!
Anyway, I'm already satisfied getting CAT2 seats :D
Sep 10 2010 03:41 AM
Photo

bigfanofsnsdIm YoonAh

not the best as in the front, but i was in the floor so yeah, the most expensive tickets haha xD
well, i washed my face with the hands that high fived them T.T lol
i wish i didn't wash my hands, but its okay i have my memory
also! i have a video of my brother high fiving tiffany xD LOL lucky guy (i'm to the right + high fived her after xD)
Sep 09 2010 01:12 AM
Photo

omgupwnzIm YoonAh

Yup I did. :) What about you? :)
Sep 08 2010 07:40 AM
Photo

FanyFanyTiffany;DIm YoonAh

cool! then why didn't you:D actually you could have bought the tickets online! they're selling cat 3 and 4 tickets today:P then you didn't have to queue for 15 hours:O
Sep 07 2010 11:18 PM
Photo

Im YoonAhomgupwnz

You're a Singaporean right?
Did you managed to purchase the K-Pop concert tickets?
Sep 07 2010 08:53 PM
Photo

Im YoonAhbigfanofsnsd

OH MY LUCKY YOU!
I presume that you managed to get the best tickets?
I bet you didn't wash your hands for quite sometime after you high fived with them.
I'm sure I'm gonna love the concert, already anticipating it even though it's 2 months away :)
Sep 07 2010 08:49 PM
Photo

My friend's friend managed to get an earlier queue number and was willing to share with us :D There were plenty of desperate fans out there, I could've fetched my queue number at a higher price ahaha
Sep 07 2010 08:46 PM
Photo

bigfanofsnsdIm YoonAh

omg the concert was so amazing!! i can't believe its over T.T i'm kinda sad that there's nothing to do now because i still have 2 weeks of summer break before my school actually starts haha
i got to high five sooyoung and tiffany unnie!! i would've high fived more if people weren't so pushy in the floor seats T.T
yayy!! i'm glad you got tickets!! you're going to love it!
Sep 07 2010 02:30 PM
Photo

omgupwnzIm YoonAh

Yup! I'm like super Yuri-biased but of course I love all of them :)
Sep 06 2010 03:00 AM
Photo

my friend bought for me^^ serious? but if you sold your queue number to them, how did you get the ticket?
Sep 05 2010 08:27 PM
Photo

Im YoonAhomgupwnz

Hello, thanks for visiting my profile!
You're a Yuri fan I suppose? :)
Sep 05 2010 11:13 AM
Photo

Im YoonAhbigfanofsnsd

So how was it! I queued for 15 hours and only managed to get the category 2 seats D: Oh well, I'm still glad that at least I'm able to see them live :)
Sep 05 2010 11:09 AM
Photo

WAAA CAT 1! Did you queue up or get your friend to buy for you? There were plenty of desperate people, I actually sold my 721 queue number to somebody for $100!
Sep 05 2010 11:06 AM
Photo

woahhh. 15 hours is seriously no joke! i'm sitting at cat 1^^ finally another SONE who's going! let's both spam pictures of SNSD on facebook or something (:
Sep 05 2010 12:08 AM
Photo

did you manage to get the tickets? I queued for 15 hours and obtained a 612 queue number, sitting at cat 2!
Sep 04 2010 08:51 AM