Community Status Updates

Photo

HartFany

Hi Fany, a sone from Philippines...We love you very much as well as the whole group. I hope you could slip in Philippines into your schedules..We could use some concert in here as well as fan meeting:D..
Thanks and God Bless you always..
Wish you all the best and more projects to come.Hope i could chat with you really soon.
Seo Nyuh Shi Dae Fighting!
Apr 19 2011 10:20 PM
Photo

HartFany

Hi Fany, a sone from Philippines...We love you very much as well as the whole group. I hope you could slip in Philippines into your schedules..We could use some concert in here as well as fan meeting:D..
Wish you all the best and more projects to come.Hope i could chat with you really soon.
Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

Hartambyul

just post on my profile whenever you feel like it..hahaha..i'm fine.how about you???how come you didn't drop by shoutbox yesterday??
Apr 19 2011 10:18 PM
Photo

ambyulHart

well, i am. if im not, i won put any comment here lol.
so, how's your day?
Apr 19 2011 06:58 AM
Photo

Hartambyul

hahaha..of course..i'd be glad to know that you're online like now;)
Apr 19 2011 06:13 AM
Photo

Hart↓StaR→Chii▬

PM me if you're online ok?:)
Apr 19 2011 06:11 AM
Photo

ambyulHart

sureeeeee~ is it really okay to tell you if im on? just making sure. :))
Apr 19 2011 06:08 AM
Photo

↓StaR→Chii▬Hart

waaaaaaa~
am not gonna stop!
lol. i win again!
thx sweet oppa!
Apr 19 2011 03:28 AM
Photo

Hart↓StaR→Chii▬

hahaha..stop that...you're embarrassing me ahaha...you're better than me and you know that:D
Apr 19 2011 03:25 AM
Photo

↓StaR→Chii▬Hart

o.O sweet?
seriously oppa?
haha..
waaa~ ur a perfect oppa!
keke~ anything else?
ur just near perfect oppa ^_^
Apr 19 2011 03:20 AM
Photo

Hart↓StaR→Chii▬

yeah..you're good,kind,sweet dongsaeng..:D
*now, where the hell did i get that?* ahaha
Apr 19 2011 03:17 AM
Photo

↓StaR→Chii▬Hart

am i really good?
keke~ well. u a genius,kind and loving oppa.
am lucky that i have met u :)
haha~ [now, where did i get those words?]
Apr 19 2011 03:13 AM