↓StaR→Chii▬Hart

pst~ keke~
oppa.!
am online now.~
see yah on shoutbox :)
Apr 20 2011 12:35 AM
Photo

HartFany

Hi Fany, a sone from Philippines...We love you very much as well as the whole group. I hope you could slip in Philippines into your schedules..We could use some concert in here as well as fan meeting:D..
Thanks and God Bless you always..
Wish you all the best and more projects to come.Hope i could chat with you really soon.
Seo Nyuh Shi Dae Fighting!
Apr 19 2011 10:21 PM
Photo

HartFany

Hi Fany, a sone from Philippines...We love you very much as well as the whole group. I hope you could slip in Philippines into your schedules..We could use some concert in here as well as fan meeting:D..
Wish you all the best and more projects to come.Hope i could chat with you really soon.
Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany

Apr 19 2011 10:20 PM
Photo

HartFany

Photo

HartFany