Community Status Updates

Photo

Lucian1KRGaiden_92

I think it would be worth going to another country if you could get to see them performing. I like your determination.
May 29 2010 12:52 PM
Photo

Gaiden_92Lucian1KR

Yeah... Sure. Maybe Poland... but I go everywhere to see them and my Sooyoung unnie... :D
May 29 2010 12:23 PM
Photo

Lucian1KRGaiden_92

Hi, I'm from Romania. I know that SNSD is not popular at all here, just like in Poland. My opinion is that, in Western countries from Europe, people generally know more about foreign singers or bands, so if they came to Europe it would be in one of those countries, not in mine or yours. But you never know, never say never !
May 29 2010 12:06 PM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

Oh, good night if you leave !
May 29 2010 11:32 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

I like a few songs of Brown Eyed Girls - "Abracadabra", "How Come" and "LOVE". I'll look for more of their songs, they're a good band. I've also listened to something by Wonder Girls but didn't like them (still, I'll listen to more songs from Wonder Girls to be sure I don't miss anything good they might have).
May 29 2010 11:31 AM
Photo

AngeLcLaireLucian1KR

Hey I need to slyp now! It's already midnyt here! Bye! Take Care..! ^^
May 29 2010 11:28 AM
Photo

AngeLcLaireLucian1KR

HaHa! My friends hate SNSD but I used to ignore them! ^^ LOL! I love SNSD soo much! It's my cousins who actually influence me for loving k-pop! For loving SNSD! .. Do you lyk ader k-pop too?
May 29 2010 11:21 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

I told a few friends that I love their music and one of them really liked them and said they're very cute and will listen to other songs he can find on YouTube. I an happy that I got him to listen to them, but he still isn't a fan as he didn't want to make an account here.
May 29 2010 11:18 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

Yes, I like them and want to find out more about them, so that I become a fan of more than just one member. I like the others too but only for their voice or looks.
I like the RDR video and I could watch it anywhere, but for example with "Oh!" and others that are too cute, I'd be embarrassed to be caught watching them by some people as they would start teasing me.
May 29 2010 11:13 AM
Photo

AngeLcLaireLucian1KR

HaHa! You rily lyk SNSD huh! And as I see in your About Me page.! The first tym you saw them in their music video OH! You think that they're trying hard to be cute! LOL! Same here! That's my first impression actually! I thought to myself .. "Why are they acting soo cute?" ^^
May 29 2010 11:06 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

I'd like to watch reality shows to find out how they're like without acting (if that's possible; but they know they're being filmed so they might still behave different from their everyday life).
May 29 2010 11:03 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

Hmm, I do like SooYoung the most (she's got the prettiest face overall). I think Yuri has the best smile (I like her smile just as much as SooYoung's), TaeYeon has the best voice, Tiffany has the most beautiful eyes, and I also like Yoona's superb look in Run Devil Run. I know there are a lot of videos about SNSD, so I hope I can find them all and not miss something.
May 29 2010 11:01 AM
Photo

AngeLcLaireLucian1KR

Tnk you for keeping that in mind! ^^ HiHiHi! Aww okei! Soo your riLy a Soo Youngster huh?! Do you always do that every tym your goin to visit here in soshified? Ya know .. posting 3 post for diff. threads that are all about SooYoung! HiHiHi!
May 29 2010 10:55 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

So, I'm about to watch (or better said to listen) to Eurovision song contest. I hope I'll like some songs but usually they are not very good. Last year I liked the one from Iceland (you can listen to it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fkalRiyxeI )
May 29 2010 10:55 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRAngeLcLaire

Haha, you noticed it :p I will keep that in mind and tell you when I come online. I was posting to maintain at least an average of 3 posts per day, and it's easiest for me to post about SooYoung so I'm looking for any thread where I could write something.
May 29 2010 10:41 AM