Community Status Updates

Photo

yoonibersXDCamYoong

-___- lol yeah... i miss my updates too... school's been keeping me but i'll try to come through for you guys ^^
Feb 12 2011 02:42 AM
Photo

saebyukCamYoong

excuse my typo, i meant if yoona has to be with someone...it seems that other yoonaaddicts find me weird. I should have kept it for myself. Thank u for ur understanding.
Feb 11 2011 10:38 AM
Photo

saebyukCamYoong

Btw,did u notice that I said if yoona has to be with yoona, she should be with yuri ? I meant it. I wont eat meat for a year if that comes true. Yeah, i'm grateful to people who inform us anything about yoona including news/rumors, yet it hurts to know such things. Yes, i know this is weird, but I truly love the girl, I hope to get married before her havinga boyfriend so that I can forget bout her
Feb 11 2011 10:35 AM
Photo

saebyukCamYoong

ahh...sooyoona and my favorite pervert jackie :)) Lauren was so nice when she spent time to pm me telling what she thought about those rumors of yoona/taecyeon in fo2, her opinions were very logical and I got relieved thanks to her.
Feb 11 2011 10:35 AM
Photo

CamYoongsaebyuk

yup. her name here is SooYoona, you\ll find her in Yoonyul thread, and jackie too!! ahahha. those awesome people are all in yoonyul thread.
I read you post in Yoona thread. You really love Yoona huh. It saddened me after reading your post. I felt like having the same feelings like you toward Yoona. T___T just rumors like that hurts badly T__T
We clicked together! lol
Feb 11 2011 09:54 AM
Photo

saebyukCamYoong

:)) its such a lovely name right ? that girl will forever stay in my heart. And thank u, i found the thread, gonna camp in it from now on. Btw, do u happen to know wat soshified account name of Lauren from yoonyulTV is ?
Feb 11 2011 09:33 AM
Photo

CamYoongsaebyuk

haha. but most of the yoonaddicts I know are Yoonyul shippers too!! and i like your name! bcos i really miss our saebyuk T___T
you just have to go to Forums then scroll down, below the members, look for Soshi Pairings, open it and look for Yoonyul.
Dont worry, you'll be used to soshified too.
Ill gve u a link if u cant find it
Feb 11 2011 09:12 AM
Photo

saebyukCamYoong

lol i thought add me bc u could tell who loves yoonyul, that'd freak me out cause I've never said anything about it :D All I did was subscribe to the all the yoonyulTV channels on youtube, I really love their videos. Where's the yoonyul thread, I'm still new to soshified, the only box in which i've been active is Im Yoona's.
Feb 11 2011 08:50 AM
Photo

CamYoongsaebyuk

i love adding all yoonaddicts!!
You like yoonyul?!! Ow really?!! aaahhhhhhh!!!!!
hahha. drop by at yoonyul thread!!! haha.
Feb 11 2011 08:28 AM
Photo

saebyukCamYoong

I'm proud that u picked me out of many yoonaddicts to add as friend although I've never revealed that I'm also a big fan of your favorite Yoonyul couple.
Feb 11 2011 02:11 AM
Photo

CamYoongyoonibersXD

i miss your updates.. T__T
Feb 09 2011 06:20 AM
Photo

CamYoongyooshakes

right! they should be punished!!
oww, fever?? aww.. rest well! We troopers need your cracks! they're totally making my day! goodluck!
Feb 09 2011 01:32 AM
Photo

yooshakesCamYoong

reported! this kind of person who earns money in the dark, should be handled by law. it's piracy! :(
I'd update soon ^___^ I just recovered from fever, too much cny goodies.
Feb 08 2011 10:42 PM
Photo

rikkuCamYoong

sure no problem. i just sent you a pm of my recently new fic. i hope you like it. it's the fifth chapter though so make sure to read the pervious chapters first.
Feb 05 2011 10:42 PM
Photo

CamYoongyooshakes

I MISS YOUR CRACKS AWEREADY T_________T
Feb 05 2011 10:36 PM