Community Status Updates

Photo

domramaieezarpi

hey there! I saw you mentioned some T-ara event coming up soon...is there a site I could go to to see some more information? I'd love to see them :)
Nov 30 2011 04:48 PM
Photo

yultaenggudomrama

that's great! thanks! :D
Oct 30 2011 12:36 AM
Photo

domramayultaenggu

its terrific have u back! youll be on PM list ASAP!
Oct 28 2011 12:29 PM
Photo

yultaenggudomrama

oh that's awesome! I'll support and read the sequel! :D
Oct 27 2011 11:21 PM
Photo

domrama

HaeSica fanfic coming this December! The WindowShopper Everlasting! Check out the trailer!
Oct 27 2011 07:22 PM
Photo

domramachoki2coklat

oh i did? lol! I'm embarassed :P I'll add you to the PM list ASAP
Oct 26 2011 03:45 AM
Photo

choki2coklatdomrama

owh dorm....u did invite me before and i agree.....still rmmber? it's ok if u forgot...but don't forget to pm me k....
Oct 26 2011 12:07 AM
Photo

-xtiax-domrama

I will!!! Thanks for invite me and still remember me...can't wait for read and waiting for your PM...hwaiting....excited for everlasting!!!
Oct 25 2011 04:19 AM
Photo

domrama-xtiax-

hi there! long time no see! I remember you were a steady reader from my fanfic, "The WindowShopper" and I was wondering if you like to join me for the sequel, "The WindowShopper Everlasting"? It would be great to have the old group back :D
Oct 24 2011 07:06 PM
Photo

domramakpopfan27

I'm just going to add you to my PM list for the sequel to the WindowShopper k? :P
Oct 24 2011 06:43 PM
  • kpopfan27's Photo
    kpopfan27
    Sure! ^^ Lemme go write my long comment for your last fic since I recently got the time to finish it kldghasdkjf ><
    Nov 23 2011 04:30 PM
Photo

domramayultaenggu

hi there! Its been awhile since we last chatted but I remember you were a steady follower to my fanfic "The WindowShopper" and I was wondering if you would be interested in reading the sequel, "The WindowShopper Everlasting"? It would be great to have the old group again :D
Oct 24 2011 06:41 PM
Photo

domramachoki2coklat

hey there! its been awhile since we last talked but I remember you were a dedicated reader to my fanfic, "The WindowShopper"...and I was wondering if you like to join the PM list for the sequel, "WindowShopper Everlasting"? It would be great to work with you again :D
Oct 24 2011 06:39 PM
Photo

domramawebhead21

Dude I wasn't about Sica much but when I saw her in real life...damn...killer on the eyes :D For NYC, nah man...too far and saving up money but I will be getting that Boys Album asap :D You going to NY?
Oct 21 2011 01:07 PM
  • webhead21's Photo
    webhead21
    Haha man I really need to see them in person. Yeah it was too far and expensive for me unfortunately.. Couldnt make it. Definitely get the new album as well :)
    Oct 30 2011 09:55 AM
Photo

webhead21domrama

Haha nice one, yeeah Im Taeyeon biased... I used to be all about Sica tho xD. Are you planning to go to SM in NYC?
Oct 17 2011 08:20 PM
Photo

domramawebhead21

Oh yeah man I'm diggin taeyeons short hair...also when she ties it up...yeah its hot :p for fany...simply my bias...I just to meet her so we can have a drink or something! Haha joke lol
Oct 17 2011 07:05 PM