Photo

[EVENT] Soshified at KCON 2014!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
GPTX GPTX
  • Project Leaders
  • 673 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

Hello netizens of Soshified! If you are not aware already, Soshified will be present at KCON 2014! If you are attending KCON, please stop by the Soshified booth! There will be plenty of merchandise for sale, giveaways, and raffles!

For 2 days only, we will be offering a pre-order for a Support Bundle. This includes a Soshified foam heart, water bottle, lanyard and bracelet. Those who pre-order support bundles will be able to buy them for $18USD each. Merchandise sold on the day of KCON will be individually priced.

1. Soshified Merchandise

• T-shirt: $15
    p4hOzNX.jpg?1

• New Era Snapback: $25
    QW0wbfH.jpg?1

• Water Bottle: $10
    Tlw70e7.jpg?1

• Foam Heart: $6
    5G3JFSp.jpg?1

• Decals: $5
    Perfect to stick on cars, laptops, cellphones, and more! For more information: http://www.soshified...decalsstickers/

• Lanyard: $5
    Perfect for carrying keys or simply showing off your buttons around your neck!
    HFUQTIs.jpg?1

• Wristband: $2
    g6OQxlI.jpg?1

Note #1: We WILL have change, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could plan out which items you would like to buy and bring exact change. It would help us out a lot!
Note #2: Bills larger than $20 will NOT be accepted due to limited amounts of small change.

Note #3: We will not selling lighsticks due to KCON merchandise restrictions. KCON will be selling their own multi-colored lightstick and if you do not wish to purchase it, we encourage you to bring your own. 

2. Raffle

• Raffle tickets will be given out with each purchase:
  • T-shirts & Snapbacks: 4 raffle tickets
  • Bottles & Foam Hearts: 3 raffle tickets
  • Lanyards & Decals: 2 raffle tickets
  • Wristbands: 1 raffle tickets
  • You must write your full name and phone number on each raffle ticket.
  • Winners will be announced every 2 hours (12:00PM, 2:00PM, 4:00PM)
  • Winners will be called, and winning numbers will be displayed on the whiteboard until 4:30. If the ticket is not claimed by then, another number will be drawn.
  • Don't forget to walk by the Soshified booth every now and then to see if you have a winning ticket!

3. Bingo Scavenger Hunt

• Stop by the booth and pick up a bingo scavenger hunt sheet! 
  • "Bingo" will earn you 2 raffle tickets, and completing the entire sheet will earn you 10 raffle tickets AND 1 special raffle ticket.
  • Rules will be on the sheet.

SPECIAL EVENTS

1. 7th Anniversary Event

• To celebrate the girls' 7th anniversary, we will be holding a fan event during Sunday's concert. When Girls' Generation talks to the audience on stage, we will hold up the below sign. The words in Hangul on the sign read, "Indestructible" and "Unbreakable". For those attending the concert, please download and print out a copy of the sign, and bring it to the concert on August 10th, We will have a limited number of copies available at the Soshified booth and during the concert. Due to the setup of the concert, the fan event will be a difficult to pull off but we challenge everyone to surprise the girls by encouraging other fans to participate as well.

fansign.png?30ab08

Note #4: The sign is a regular sized, white, piece of paper printed landscape.

2. Girls' Generation Autographed Album Special Raffles

• There are three ways to obtain special raffle tickets:
  1. Purchase Soshified merchandise: each item purchased gets you 1 special raffle ticket.
  2. Complete the entire Bingo Scavenger Hunt sheet.
  3. Participate in the 15 minute trivia session at 4:15PM.
  • You may start entering your special raffle tickets at 4:15PM each day.
  • You may obtain additional special raffle tickets during the 15 minute trivia session before the winner is drawn at 4:30PM.
  • The winner should already be present at the booth. However, in the case that no one claims the winning ticket, a new winner will immediately be drawn.

We hope to see you all at the Soshified booth!

9lobal 9eneration
E Pluribus Unum: Out of many, one.

ple103 ple103
  • Donors
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:58 AM

I'm from Australia so will there be a chance for me to purchase this merchandise?

RavingJenny RavingJenny
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

If we pre-order the Support Bundle, would we still be able to get raffle tickets for each item in the bundle, and the same amount if we were to buy them at the booth?

Allegiance to Lee Soonkyu's Harem. Get it gurl, get it. Mah Tumblr.

GPTX GPTX
  • Project Leaders
  • 673 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

If we pre-order the Support Bundle, would we still be able to get raffle tickets for each item in the bundle, and the same amount if we were to buy them at the booth?

Yes. Pre-ordering a bundle does not affect the number of raffle tickets you get.

9lobal 9eneration
E Pluribus Unum: Out of many, one.

AuWRECK AuWRECK
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

I'm from Australia so will there be a chance for me to purchase this merchandise?

Unfortunately, I think those who are attending KCON will be the only ones that are able to get this merchandise for now. You also have to pick up everything yourself or have a friend pick it up for you.

makachan94 makachan94
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

Will we be saying anything to the girls too? Like "Happy Anniversary?" or maybe telling Tiffany "happy birthday?" 

SNSD FTW!!! SNSD FTW!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

Depends, seeing the only time that would be possible would be during their fan engagement (hopefully)...

Is there any activities going on at the Soshified booth besides the raffle to win autographed merchandise??

Btw, the link to show us what the decals look like isn't working (like it'll lead to the error page...)...

Edited by SNSD FTW!!!, 08 August 2014 - 07:37 PM.

SNSD is the way to kill my boredom and times of when I feel down. They are the 9 girls that will be always my #1 in my book! ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty