Photo

Suggestions&Questions Box~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic
LovelyxBeauty LovelyxBeauty
  • Donors
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

Not a suggestion or a question, but I just wanted to say this is a great idea!  with CDs being quite expensive (especially the Japanese releases) and the girls having quite a lot of merchandise, it'll be great to read reviews of others before people decide to part with their money :)  Along with this being on the forum rather than the portal, you can also have people add onto your opinions so people can make an informative decision :).  I may review some stuff of my own seeing as I got a new camera.

gyuri-bye-bye-happy-days_zps9033431e.gif

twitter  ///   tumblr   ///   youtube  /// instagram

A(mber) A(mber)
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

First of all; Great idea!

Secondly; If I want to make a thread with all my reviews, would they have to be limited to one tag? Like, would I just have to do an Album review thread and then make a different thread for MV reviews? Or can I put them all in 1 thread with the Comp tag?

takenine takenine
  • Donors
  • 2364 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

For general cases, I would always refer to the rules/About Sections pages as your overarching rule of thumb:

[COMP] for compilations about anything

- Use compilations if you want to review several things under one common category.

In a specific case of Album and MV, I personally would say they're "common" enough to review the album along with its appropriate MV/PV together.

A(mber) A(mber)
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

In a specific case of Album and MV, I personally would say they're "common" enough to review the album along with its appropriate MV/PV together.

Thanks! I wasn't sure which one to do because I want to make a review thread and use the fanfic-update-system-thingy for my reviews^-^

SodaStereo SodaStereo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

Can anyone review The Best?
I'm seriously considering buying one that says it's limited and has a bonus DVD but I heard there are other versions and I really want to make sure I'm making the right choice. As the other SONE mention, their stuff, though high in quality, it's very expensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run
@  cinderella@y... (04:51:06 PM) bots world zzz