Photo

[FAN ACCNT] "My 2.5 hour trip to Jeonju with Taeyeon's Mom" (Updated with pictures)From a Chinese S♥NE fan...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:36 PM

This is so touching. All the parts that you highlighted were exactly my sentiments. As fans, we're deeply affected by what antis say but as parents, they must feel overwhelmed. I can't even imagine what they're going through. But Tae's parents raised a good child - and it shows. This fan account just showed how great of a daughter, and person, our Tae really is. She definitely deserves the love that she's getting. Thanks for the translation!

Kimmy Kimmy
  • Donors
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:49 PM

Omg, I cried after reading this fan account especially when they talk about antis and stuff because I can't imagine how her parents feel when they read these hurtful and childish comments online about their child and the rest of the girls that they care about very much. My blood boils already when I deal with antis online but a parent seeing their kid ripped by jealous fans is heartbreaking. They don't deserve anything that they have to go through. But I think it so wonderful that SNSD have fans that are so united in showing the girls love. Chinese SONEs are so sweet and dedicated to show up to Taeyeon's parents just to tell them that they are supporting SNSD in China. I also think it's adorable that they let fans know that Fany calls Taeyeon's parents mom and dad. That shows their close bond. I hope the girls do well in Shanghai, I know I'll be supporting Soshi forver.
Posted Image

namnao555 namnao555
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:09 PM

very detailed!! thanks for this ^^

those girls are so lucky!!! meet taeyeon's parents !! LOL

taeyeon sure is a good girl ^^

they do have talents, and they all behave well now. doesnt matter what happened before. now that they have apologized and improve their behaviour. it shuold be just fine!

u-go-girls ! ^^

Wonder Girls' "The 1st Wonder" has begun !!!!!
Posted Image
SoHee SunMi SunYe YeEun YuBin

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:33 PM

Thank you so much for your effort in translatingi this!
It's such a beautiful fan account.
I got to know the girls and especially Taeyeon moreand more.
And I'm sure that I'm not wrong still supporting them.
From now on I will try to be better Sone for SNSD and always being by their sides. :sq_silver_biggrin:

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

tengpy tengpy
  • Donors
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

Wow ! This article iz very touching ! Thanz 4 ur translation ! Taeyeon's parents r very nice ppl ! They r as warm as their daughter ! Taeyeon iz very obedient ! Reading this article makes me luv Taeyeon n Soshi more !

Posted Image

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:04 AM

So One not SONE I know it's annoying to type the heart but SONE just looks so weird.

Thanks for the translation.

meringuepie meringuepie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:33 AM

Reading this touched my heart. It's hard enough for me to read stupid comments targeted at our girls. I can't imagine how hard it must be for the girls themselves and their families. Taeyeon's parents seem like such genuine people, just like their daughter :) This makes me want to be an even better fan and to support the girls in every way possible. SNSD and fans are really one and if we continue to just work hard and keep our priorities straight I don't think anything or anyone for that matter can take us down. SNSD and S♥ne <3

SkyxCloud789 SkyxCloud789
  • Donors
  • 723 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:40 AM

wow...this was so touching ^^ makes me love TaeYeon even more now (didnt know it was possible...haha love her so much already ^^) I'm happy to see she can still manage to have time to talk to her mom atleast even tho they can't see that often ><...kinda feel sad about it at the same time tho, being a parent of a celeb is hard...aww....Fany Fany Tiffany calls TaeYeon's parents mom and dad ^^....hehe TaeNy forever!!....^^...i loved TaeYeon singing "Please" also...it was the most emotional song i've heard yet, another great performance by TaeYeon of course ^^.....welpz,
Thank you very much for taking your time to translate this and add pics, this made my day ^^

meeramans meeramans
  • Donors
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

i'm feeling emotional all of the sudden. taeyeon is such an obedient daughter. her parents must have been proud of her determination and hard work. the antis should stop the hating because this not only hurt the girls but their parents too

anyway thanks for the long translation

Posted ImagePosted Image
avvy cr love soshi l banners cr xsimplymeeex

lolly88 lolly88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

hey Great Translation here , hands down to you
its exactly the same as the on in SNSDCHINA.
WELL DONE , you must be very good in writing essays .
Really gd fan account since this two fans live in korea and work there
so they are able to speak fluent korean to her parents .
and her parents are really nice people seeing how they insisted they two fans eat with them , and her mom even drove them to the school

SONE 4EVER

Roxie Roxie
  • Donors
  • 1403 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:36 AM

I read the whole thing...and CRIED. Seriously. After reading this, i realized how hard life must be for taeyeon sometimes. she's mostly apart from her family and to add the pressure that the antis and SM are giving her it's too much, but she still soldiers on. Antis who call her names dont know jack what she goes through, so it's extremely brave for a tiny girl like taeyeon to carry all this weight. she protects her mom, and her members, but who protects her?

Posted Image
B E Y O N D nine
ⓒ crappynco & cream

Emma Faesri Emma Faesri
  • Donors
  • 2150 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:57 AM

Ahh, I'm really thankful towards these Chinese fans who went there..They know how to behave well and respected Taeyeon's parents..Taeyeon's dad is so protective towards his daughter, he really doesnt want Taeyeon to get hurt in any way..That's so nice of him to book mark the page for them in the computer..Taeyeon's mom just had a video call with Taeyeon? They've been keeping in touch with each other very often..She likes the song Please sang by Taeyeon..I like it too..Taeyeon's voice was very emotional and sad..Taeyeon's family must've been very proud of Taeyeon..She's talented, kind, strong, and a very good daughter and sister..

Yeah, although we dont know what will happen to SoShi for the next few years, just have faith, keep believing and keep supporting our girls..Because 소녀시대 and S♥ne are one, forever...

Thanks for translating this..

The bond that can never be broken..
Posted Image

Forever TaeNy + YulSic

rayrain rayrain
  • Donors
  • 502 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 04:47 AM

Thanks for the translation!

Woah what a long fan account! This is so worth the read, very descriptive too!
After reading this, now I understand where Taeyeon's humble character came from.
Her parents seems modest and definitely proud of her.
It's saddening to know that Taeyeon can't always see her family, but knowing
her family who works really hard to keep their relationship as close as possible is a good thought.
It must be hard for Taeng. I'm glad she has Fany beside her.
Oh and yes, Fany calling Taeng's parents as mom and dad is cute.
I guess TaeNy knows the feeling of being far apart from their "immediate family"
As a fan, I know the feeling of wanting to be protective over the girls yet feeling
helpless of not being able to do anything, just imagine their parents?
I'm sure their very worried for them, if not the same as us, but twice.
With this story, all I can say is that it'll be a big wonder for anyone not to like Taeyeon.
I'm very glad to know that S♥Ne is becoming stronger.
Let's keep it up!

~ We're Nothing Without 9 ~

yien_luvsoshi yien_luvsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:17 AM

tbh, i feel like crying a lil. I feel so sorry for her parents, it's so horrible to worry for taeyeon. I feel TOO sorry for taeyeon, I can't imagine how much she went through, together with SNSD, it's a tough road for success, but they will always have us soones <333 The only thing SNSD needs right now is more LOVE, ENCOURAGEMENT and SUPPORT.

SOSHI JJANG!
c ; khmeresmily

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:47 AM

woah..my heart is hurting, big time.embarassing >.<
once again, proving that the girls are all well-mannered and polite yet they receive all this hate from antis..well, that's just lame.. they respect people and value their fans so much.so why can't all this bashing and hating stop..>.< tae obviously isn't having an easy time either..the hectic schedule, the distance from her family, the duty of being a leader, the hate they receive. i just felt closer to them.. our leader loves her family so much too..and cares much for them..all the admirable qualities of taetae is undoubtedly from her parents.

thanks for the chinese S♥nes for sharing this and to you for translating :)
we S♥nes will just have to continue supporting and loving soshi until forever right..

SNSD fighting~

For Tiffany's case, she would directly call Taeyeon's parents "Dad, Mom"
haha, i was depressed but let's just imagine the wifey with her parent-in-laws.. :D

Edited by luvinsoshi, 13 September 2008 - 08:49 AM.

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:13 AM

Just came back from reading this at Soompi, that was really a touching fan account.
Everyone said before what there is to say & I'm no good at commenting those sort of things haha
but this makes me see how much pressure Tae must have on herself, I hope she's okay (thank god she has the 8 members with her) I was listening to "Please", the song she dedicated to her mother and at the 2nd listen I thought she was crying while singing gosh. ;___; Taeyeon fighting! SNSD fighting!

Thanks for translating! and of course thanks to these Chinese fans, that's kinda amazing how they made all this to see and talk with TY's parents. S♥nes <3

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:14 PM

wow, thanks for the translations on this wonderful fan account lucyz. A very heartwarming story, that just made me smile, like all throughout it.

Taeyeon's mommy and daddy sound like really great people (I'm sure they are), and she sounds very close to them as well.
I'm sure it was a really great experience for the chinese sowon members, and it's great that soshi's charm has spread all over~

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

FanyFany FanyFany
  • Donors
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:18 PM

After reading the fan acc story and this one about SNSD's top performace, it makes me more thankful for their hard work to entertain us :] They really are presents to the world and I really love them, haha i also feel like one of those detective fans who like to keep updated with these 9 beautiful girls, ever since day one, I've been soshified. No wonder Taeyeon is considered to be the best singer in SNSD, she has awesome vocals! Who wouldn't like SNSD for their amazing talent? And they have fans from all over the world, woo-hoo! I didn't know Taeyeon liked rainy days too, but I always knew she was a genuine good person, it make me happy just knowing that. What a lovely daughter and a great performer, we love you Taeyeon! S♥NE!
P.S. THanks lucyz!

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:49 PM

Taeyeon's father is so nice..
i love taeyeon, she's very hUmble and we can really see that she's respectfUl, same as the 8 girls..<3
soshi choose the right person to lead them.. ♥
the s♥ne's in china are <3 they're so polite and very respectfUl.. ^__^
i'm proUd of s♥ne's like that.. ♥
and Taeyeon's mom, so sweet of her to play the pre recorded songs of taeyeon.. ♥
so that china s♥ne's can hear it.. <3
ehem.. *coUgh* what's with the Fany calling Taeyeon's mom and dad. mom and dad too.. LOL
taefany is so official.. LOL
even thoUgh i know that Fany calls all snsd's parents that way..LOL
china s♥ne's are so lUcky.. being able to meet and interact with aegoo's mom and dad.. <333
thanks for the translation and pictUres.. <333
wow~ and they boUght all snsd's merchandize.. <3333
jUst as expected.. <3 thanks again.. yo~ <333

Edited by yukinOrave, 13 September 2008 - 02:51 PM.

If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

JoC JoC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:52 PM

it's a touching fan account. Taeyeon's parents are so modest and friendly.
After reading this and listening to "Please", I feel so touched and sad at the same time.
I love Taeyeon and will always support her!!

voice of an angel. Kim Taeyeon Forever.
Posted Image Posted Image
I Taeyeon - my one & only Last.fm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing