Photo

[FAN ACCNT] "My 2.5 hour trip to Jeonju with Taeyeon's Mom" (Updated with pictures)From a Chinese S♥NE fan...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
lucyz lucyz
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:12 PM

Two girls from SNSDChina went to Taeyeon's parent's shop.

I find this really touching and Taeyeon is just an amazing girl and so strong. I translated this so it's not 100% accurate but it's similar. If you take this out, please credit because this took me a long time to translate. Cool is the other girl's username at SNSDChina.

Note: This is a verryyyyy long report.

======================

We arrived at Jeonju at 11:30 and directly called Taeyeon's parents' eyeglasses store. We first went to confirm whether Taeyeon's parents were there or not, the coworkers said that Taeyeon's dad was having a meeting, her mom would come at around 2 in the afternoon.

So we first went to buy some food and drinks for Taeyeon's parents and to also write the letter we (her and her friend) wrote yesterday onto paper.

After having a simple lunch, we went back at around 1. The coworkers have already told Taeyeon's dad about a meeting with Chinese fans and said that he will meet us after the meeting. So like that we waited and sat on the sofa, I was reading magazines but Cool was getting all nervous (Oh you old girl). After waiting for about 30 minutes, Taeyeon's father finally appeared. But because there were other costumers, we just gave a simple greeting and talked about random things.

After the costumers left, Taeyeon's dad came up to us with a more formal greeting and then we introduced ourselves to him and then began our hour and a half conversation at the store.

First we gave the letters, gifts and food from Chinese fans to him. Then we told him our main objective for coming here, we told him that our forum supported the Shanghai concert, and being a representative of the forum and a Chinese SNSD fan, we welcome their arrival. Of course we also talked about how we hope that certain people won't affect the girls' impression on China. There are a lot of fans in China that are supporting them and cheering for them. After hearing this Taeyeon's dad thanked us endlessly. He said that he didn't know that there were so many SNSD fans in China since SNSD never officially had activities in China, and he said that he himself never thought that there would be so many fans in China, haha, Taeyeon's dad is very modest, Taeyeon is so cute, not liking her is something we need to ask why.

Taeyeon's dad said that all 9 girls are very kind and respectful, and their relationship is very close. For Tiffany's case, she would directly call Taeyeon's parents "Dad, Mom" (Taeny fans, this info is worth to be excited about) And then we later talked about some nonsense people in Korea (antifans), he said as a father, he really doesn't understand what ideas the antifans have in their minds when they attack the girls. He also said if Taeyeon or any of the girls had no talent, or really done something bad, he had nothing to say, but they're all 9 really good girls, and so hard-working, why do they need to find something bad to talk about them? We then gave him our thoughts, and of course our thoughts were like Taeyeon's dad's.

We also gave Taeyeon's dad our new forum link, the girls' accounts and passwords hoping Taeyeon and the girls can come on the forum and write messages for Chinese S♥NEs. In addition, we opened the forum on a computer at the store. Taeyeon's dad bookmarked the forum so it can be easier to find later.

Then later Taeyeon's mom came and greeted us very warmly. Because she came late, Taeyeon's dad explained to her very simply about why we're here and Taeyeon's mom was thanking us, and telling us that she just had a video phone call with Taeyeon and in the afternoon the girls and 2PM were filming a school CF cover. We then continued to talk about Taeyeon. Taeyeon's mom was also hurt because of those antis. She said that the SM staff commented on how SM has trained so many artists and yet they never saw anyone as polite and kind-hearted as the 9 girls. Seeing those antis hating the girls because of jealousy hurts her and feel hopeless but being parents, they just hope Taeyeon and SNSD will continue to work hard and one day those people will be able to understand.

Taeyeon is afraid of her parents seeing those posts online and being hurt so she tells her mom to not read them, but how can a mother just stand there and do nothing? Taeyeon mom's tone had a sorrow yet gratified feeling. She's thankful that there's still so many fans especially Chinese fans from afar. When talking about fans, Taeyeon's mom said that Taeyeon is sensitive on some issues especially when it has something to do with fans. Sometimes the fans are like detectives and try and get information 24/7.

Being only 20 years old, the pressure on Taeyeon and the other girls is something we can't imagine and it can even go to a frightening stage. Taeyeon's mom hopes that the fans can have their own skyline, and to not forget their parents' hardwork because of the girls. Yes, Taeyeon's mother standing on other parents' side and thinking for the fans. Taeyeon's mother also hopes that everyone will be by Taeyeon's side like the beginning and Taeyeon will also do the same and always be with the fans.

When we were getting ready to go, we got permission by Taeyeon's parents to take some pictures of the store (Even though we could've taken the pictures without asking but showing manners was important)

Then we went on Taeyeon's mom's car and drove towards Jeonju Art School. I sat at the front and Taeyeon's mom was talking about Taeyeon's life and about Chinese fans support towards Taeyeon and SNSD. Suddenly her mom let us listen to Taeyeon's songs and then later Taeyeon's "Please" (Note: If you don't know what "Please" sounds like, go here. A very emotional performance.) was played. This song was sung by Taeyeon on the radio and Taeyeon's mom really likes Taeyeon singing this song. After hearing this, our obedient Taeyeon gave her a CD when her mom visited Seoul and said "This is mom's present." It turned out that Taeyeon especially recorded the song for her mom. Taeyeon's mom said, Taeyeon and herself like rainy days, and likes to listen to this song on rainy days. The car slowly started to have Taeyeon's voice and the three of us began to quiet down and along with Taeyeon's voice, my mind was filled with Taeyeon being thoughtful and obedient.

After going through numerous roads we finally arrived at Taeyeon's school which was located in the mountains. In order to not bother Taeyeon's mom's time, we told her that we'll leave after taking some pictures but her mom said to take our time and she introduced us to Taeyeon's classroom building, her graduation cermony building, Taeyeon's admission exam building. We stayed at the school for about 10 minutes and then left.

Then Taeyeon's mom drove us towards a station and throughout the drive told us about Taeyeon. Because of her radio schedule for the past days, it was really hard for her to practice ShinHwa's "T.O.P" with the other members. She would usually practice at really late times. Because Taeyeon can't go home often, it was inevitable that she won't be able to spend time with her brother and sister. In order for the three children to not feel ignored the other, or have no common ideas, no similarities, Taeyeon's mom would always tell Taeyeon things about her sister and brother and tell her brother and sister things about Taeyeon. You can tell that Taeyeon keeps contact with her mom very much.

Taeyeon's mom said Taeyeon sometimes feels sorry for her because she can't go back to Jeonju. Even if there was time, it was only possible for her mom to visit her at Seoul. Even though Taeyeon feels sorry for her mom, but everytime when she sees her mom, she becomes more happy. Taeyeon actually admires the other members, because compared to the other members, her family is far away from her thus meeting each other is much less.

After arriving at the station, we said bye to Taeyeon's mom. Taeyeon's mom once again thanked us Chinese fans supporting Taeyeon and SNSD. This is how we ended the day, having a two and a half interaction with Taeyeon's parents. I'm sure many after reading this will have a more understanding of Taeyeon and SNSD. My biggest impression today was that Taeyeon is so obedient. Her being strong is to not let her parent's hard work go into waste and also because of us S♥NE. Taeyeon is the world's biggest present.

At the end, Cool asked a question to end today's trip.

Cool asked: I don't know how SNSD will be like 5 or 6 years from now.
I said: I don't know either but I know that 5 or 6 years from now I will be a S♥NE that will support them like how I did from the beginning, a Taeyeon S♥NE.

Credit: SNSDChina, lucyz for translations.

Pictures:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

speedyWing speedyWing
  • Donors
  • 726 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

Thanks for this super long translation :)

Unfortunately I gotta run, will come back with comments.

EDIT: The first thing in my mind after reading this is wow Taeyeon's parents are so friendly! And they're so modest. A good family is where you raise a good daughter :) Her mom even drove the fans around to show them places that have Taeng's memories from her youth...I'm actually a bit jealous now ><

I can feel that her parents are really proud of their daughter, but at the same time worry about her. I'm so happy to hear that "the SM staff commented on how SM has trained so many artists and yet they never saw anyone as polite and kind-hearted as the 9 girls". All 9 girls are truly great people.

Those anti's...they have parents too don't they? They think they're doing justice but they're just being total retards hurting not only the girls, but others like their parents who care and love the girls too.

What the two fans said at the end was touching...I think even though we don't mention it a lot, we tend to think about what's going to happen to soshi a few years down the road...but yeah just like all the other SOnes, we'll support the girls just as much as we do right now :)

This is actually the first time I heard 'Please' (sorry i feel bad too -_-). I can understand why Taeng's mother like this song the most from her daughter. Even if you don't understand a word, it's so emotional just by listening to the her tone, at the end it's almost as if she's crying.

After seeing the pics of the store, it's like more like a store advertising Taeng lol, so many posters of her. And her parents did a wonderful job displaying all of soshi's goodies. Look at those framed CDs! Even OSTs are framed! And I see Taeng's pic (on the left, the right must be her sis) with the ancient chinese clothes! O_O Did she visit China with her family before? Her family has such a good bond...it's probably one of the reasons why Taeng doesn't give up and keeps hwaiting :)

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

Taeyeon is a really good daughter. A very modest family, indeed. Parents sure will be concerned for their daughters, especially when people attack them like antis do. It's really hurtful for us, so imagine it in their parents' shoes. Her telling her mom to not read the comments on the internet and recording the song for her, it's pure love. That was a very meaningful report, thank you for translating. (makes me want to adopt Taeyeon even more rofl)

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

Im glad to know more about TaeYeon and her parents through this fan account. None of the parents want to see their kids gettig hurt and being a parent's of a celebrity is tough as well. I love how they manage it so well and keep being close with her. Reading this makes me respect our kid leader more, being a good daughter and doesn't want her parents worry about her. And "please" is one of the best songs she has sung so far, singing by heart is what TaeYeon does. And Taeny, Fany is already a daughter in law in TaeYeon's parents' eyes, how cute lol. Love TaeYeon and her parents so much more after this translation. Thanks (:

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

kellyyy kellyyy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:33 PM

wow, i am so touched upon reading this.
thanks to lucyz for the articles^^
i so admire taeyeon of her obedient.
their parents are so humble too!
i can tell that they are really proud of taeyeon XD
so funny at how tiff also called them "DAD&MOM"
anieway, did u get taeyeon dad's store photos?
i wish to see them! [:

lucyz lucyz
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

wow, i am so touched upon reading this.
thanks to lucyz for the articles^^
i so admire taeyeon of her obedient.
their parents are so humble too!
i can tell that they are really proud of taeyeon XD
so funny at how tiff also called them "DAD&MOM"
anieway, did u get taeyeon dad's store photos?
i wish to see them! [:

I'll upload them now. Be right back.

Updating the first post with pictures.

lyly_flower2000 lyly_flower2000
  • Media
  • 2784 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:57 PM

wow this fan account is so touching and emotional. I wanna get teary after reading this long post. Seriously Taeyeon's parents are so humble and modest. They really play their role very well when raising for the fans a great, beautiful and talented Tae nowadays. Seriously it's really hard for them to see those negative comments about their daughter and the girls as well. They have to be extremely heart broken to see those antis and no way they can ignore to those issues but I know they will overcome and support and stay beside SNSD everytime.
Honestly I really want to thank Taeyeon's parents a lot when they bring to us a dorky but mature leader to the world. She's one of reason why I follow up the girls till now and will always be So One.
oh a random fact about Taeny, so Fany officially is their future-daughter-in-law, lol that's why Taeny is born to be together.
Thanks for translating dear.

Posted Image
credit to Wenting

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:14 PM

Aww how sweet. I can imagine how their parents all of the girls that is. How their parents are feeling especially if we fans hurt when we see negative stuff about our girls how their parents would feel or react. Taeyeon without a doubt was a good daughter that's why she's a great leader - husband not soo much LOL. Her parents are so modest as well! It's great that especially because she's further away it's as if their relationship has developed and they're more closer to each other than ever. It seems as if her parents were speaking as if they owned 8 more girls in the family. Nonetheless! it was definitely a touching article! thanks for translating!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

TumTum TumTum
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

Thanks so much for the translation. It was amazing! How her parents felt, the other S♥nes and SNSD. xD It's so sad, but I'll always support them.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: Jennie for Maknae~ Grace for Avvie~

darkdragon88 darkdragon88
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

Wow this was a nice story isn't it? It shows that Taeyeon is just like many other kids her age, she is obedient, respectful, and extremely lovable. Her parents care so much for her and that is a big sign of a really good daughter.

Fans really go through quite a lot for their idols and I wonder how Taeyeon will respond to this? Anyway thanks for the big translation.

cyfany07 cyfany07
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

Thank you very much!
Now I know what tete's life looks like ^_^
and fany's calling tete's parents "dad and mom" wow! so cute! haha
good job SONE and also for lucyz for translations ^_^
cool... I'll continue supporting her ^_^
go go tete go!
Posted Image
<3 SNSD <3 Tiffany <3

Spazmatik Spazmatik
  • Donors
  • 668 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:29 PM

Guh, this is so touching.
I can't imagine what it's like for the girls' parents, wanting to protect them and not being able to do anything about it. Taeyeon's family is so sweet and loving. I'm really bad at this mushy stuff, so I'll leave it at that, haha.

Thanks very much for the translation!

Posted Image

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:48 PM

this is just too cool.

thnx for the translation! taeyeon's parents seem so nice. they love taeyeon so much, i know it. and all the stuff they have of taeyeon, its amazing. i bet taeng's parents are really proud of taeyeon. she has an amazing voice.
and about the antis, taeyeon's appa is right. theres no reason to find that bad things they have and talk about it. theres no reason for that. *sigh* i bet taeyeon is really proud that her parents are supporting her all the way.

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

lilac* lilac*
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1140 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:58 PM

I'm really touched.. Very touched.. Taeyeon's umma's words touched me alot.. She cant bear the sight of her daughter being hurt by the antis. Taeyeon is a obedient girl& she actually admire other members that they're hometown is much more closer to hers. i'm sure she've missed her parents alot! Indeed, the girls are very polite and modest. When the antis attack them, the sones really hurt, so dont even think of their parents.

After this fan account, i'm glad that i get to know more about taeyeon& her family. Also, we must love the girls even more! But of course, one day the antis will love the girls too..

taeyeon& snsd hwaiting<3

Edited by mstar., 12 September 2008 - 07:59 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

angelicdevil angelicdevil
  • Donors
  • 1257 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:04 PM

should give the antis one copy of this and see how they would feel if they had a child star n having other people bash on them..

.but anyways..

this was a really touching article..it was nce of the chinese Sone's to go all the way and present their gives and love for SNSD n taeyeon by visiting her parents.
i really cant imagine being them, i for one am studying overseas so i can see how lonely my parents can get but its one thing to have your child who is far from you, its another when they're actually a celebrity >.<
its sad how news of antis reached her parents ears..im sure no parent wants anyone to talk bad bout their child
but i really loved it when they only not mentioned taeyeon but they also mentioned the other 8 too...im sure by now all of their parents feel like they have 8 extra children..XD
n they're really modest...shows how taeyeon grew up in a really good background and im thankful for her parents to raising such a wonderful (n dorky) leader that we all have grown to love today

thx for the translation...makes me get to know more about taeyeon ^^

oh n the part where taeyeon recorded that song esp for her mom was like T_T for me...so touching =)

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm a biased and proud of it soulmate of LiNafied I dont care

Tumblr1 || Tumblr2

aznkitkat aznkitkat
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:20 PM

I admire Taeyeon unni so much. She's a wonderful daughter, leader, and she's also great to her fans. I really admire how she doesn't want her parent's hard work to go to waste, and is working so hard because of that. She's such a strong person, not being able to see her family often, but tries her best to keep in touch with them as much as possible.

Taeyeon's parents seem so amazing as well: how they continuously thanked the Chinese fans for supporting Taeyeon and SNSD; and how they took time to talk to them about Taeyeon and their lives.

This was a really touching report. Thank you for sharing!

Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:46 PM

Wahh TaeYeon unnie~~ I admire you so much <3
It must be really great to meet TaeYeon's parents in person and learn more about Tete<3
Gah, I dunno what to say. Words cannot describe what I feel like saying.. >_>;
I'll be back to comment. >__<;
Gotta run so BBL. <3

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

wow...fans actually went all the way to korea to meet Taeng's parents?
the parents are really sweet to be welcoming and talking with the fans..
i don't understand how a parent would feel like when their child is a 20 year old idol singer...
but i understand how they feel about the antis..
this 2 china SoNEs are really awesome..
its nice to know that her and her mom always keep in touch with each other and her mom is trying her best to keep her and her siblings close by updating infos on each other...
w/o their description i can tell that everyone of the girls are awesome childrens to their parents..
hehe remember Taeng's mole on her ear? mmhmm...her being a loyal, honest child to her parents is real..
its nice to see that the SM staffs complimented on the girls as well...
i shall stop here now lolx..i can go forever..
there's sure a lot of Taeng's picture around the shop haha..Taeng probably sent some to them and fans gave some...parents must be really proud of her..well i would be is she's my daughter ^^
thanks for translating this..
its wonderful and touching ^^

Edited by KeroKero, 12 September 2008 - 08:48 PM.

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

windbells windbells
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:50 PM

This post is so touching. It's really sweet of the Chinese fans to go there specially to meet Taeyeon's parents. I've always wondered how the girls' parents would take all the negative comments about the daughters, and I'm glad that they're so loving and supportive.

Do you have the original Chinese translation? SNSD China won't let me register because I don't have some invitation number... D:

Posted Image

mklzero mklzero
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:24 PM

Thank you for the translation. Wow. This is beyond cool.

The chinese SONEs went all the way to Korea meet Taeng's parents? I'm so touched how TaeYeon and her family love each other (and including Fany as she calls the parents "dad & mom" XD.. I bet Fany must be really lonely being so far away from her own family.) The "Please" song part really got me teary a little.

TaeYeon, you are so strong and you are the best!

This is the first time I actually get to know what a star's parents think of all the antis their daughter have. Hatred is never a good thing. *sigh* I guess the best thing we all can do now is to love and support SNSD as much as we could. The girls deserve all the love <3

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing