redsunset redsunset
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

Thank you!

Opl0rt2.jpg

Hello everyone in SONE JAPAN.

It's Girls' Generation~ ^^

To all the fans who came to the tour, thank you so much!

We were able to meet you all just about every week, so it was a very happy three months.

The concert venues filled with pink penlights, handmade [cosplay] costumes and pink towels, everyone who wore the tour T-shirt and more, spending Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Jessica's birthdays with everyone... we will never forget any of it.

Also, after the concerts ended, the special time when we met those backstage became precious memories.  When we opened the door to the waiting room, seeing that everyone was so happy or crying made us feel that we're loved so much that our hearts ached.  We are really~, really~ thankful for all the fans who support Girls' Generation.

In order to be able to respond to all your cheers, we will try our best from now on so please warmly watch over Girls' Generation.  Thank you.

translation: redsunset@soshified.com

source: SONE JAPAN

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

Thanks for the very much appreciated translation!
Congratulations to the girls on completing their 2nd Japan Arena Tour,it has been hard on them.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

jeaje_lin jeaje_lin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

our precious girls TT____TT always caring and lovely <3<3

thanks for the translation :')

Aldy Mrvica Aldy Mrvica
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

thanks for tranlating this

after few months, finally their tour reached an end

good job girls, can't wait for upcoming tour

jessickjung jessickjung
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

Thanks for the translation! Our unnies have warm-heart and caring for their lovely SONEs. After all,their tour had ended and really can't wait for their upcoming news and tours!

Jovi Jovi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Thank you for translation! so fast!

So so so Lucky JSone, 2nd times tour 3 months in their country(not exactly) 20 concerts 20 times wacthing girls live perfoms new songs, new customs, new dances PLUS Special SONE+ will update photos and use Japanese. is that not enough? Thats AMAZING!

Edited by Jovi, 22 April 2013 - 06:24 AM.

just miracle can make it happens

Monday Monday
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:31 AM

The tour was very successful! Time flows really fast. It feels that they started the tour yesterday. Ah, I'll miss those performances and pink oceans.

Girls, remember to stay healthy, happy, and don't be stressed because of work. Remember to eat healthy foods, don't be sick!

I'm looking forward to Love & Girls, U.S. album, and the rumored Asia Tour. Girls' Generation, fighting!

Thanks for translating!

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

They're always giving their best and giving their all during their performances, and then they promise to do more --> such hardworking girls. They work so hard, and we fans show so much love, cheer, and support for all of their hard work, and they take it as an encouragement to push themselves more. Such a cycle.

As much as the Girls love their fans, the fans will definitely love them more. As much as the Girls try to give all that love back, the fans will just love them more and more.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

ashleighmn ashleighmn
  • Donors
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

All the more reason to continue and never stop loving these girls. I love the fact they're grateful towards everything, it really brings the down-to-Earth and humble aspect to their image. And the thing is, you know its all real emotion and not a ploy. In any case, I'm really proud of these nine girls, and hope they are able to rest well and enjoy themselves.

Thank you very much for the translation!

Social Media:
Tumblr deviantArt Instagram

tengtengteng tengtengteng
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

owhhh,,a touching message from snsd,,,love them, congrats for finishing all the concert successfully,,have a good rest,, we will continue to support you!

Curiousity Curiousity
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

thanks for the translation! Glad that they have enjoyed the whole performance and was touched by all the fans love for them :') hope that they rest well after completing all the 20 concerts :)
9=1

My twitter account

Endowhin Endowhin
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

Hmm, is Yuri carrying Taeyeon? I can't see her legs.

Thanks for the translation.

Learina Learina
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thanks for the translations. 

I'm so glad that they are finally finished, and I hope now they can rest a little after doing 20 concerts.

They're always so caring for us fans, it's so heart warming. 

gogumaseomate gogumaseomate
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

congratulations babies!! i'll miss but jsyk i'm/we're always here to support you!! ♥

You're always doing your best so don't worry! your love is enough for me ♥♥♥ I love you!!! 

Soshi #9 Soshi #9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:29 PM

i'm amazed by quick timing here..but all of these nights performing, backstage is going to be memorable

love that their high-spirited and passionate about what they've come back so far, well you girls deserve more than you think, our love/support & much more

pink ocean! And missed it, that sure must've been fun to have with the lights and celebrating for 3of the member's b-day. Well lets say happy future,success, love & everything you dream/hope to come alive!^^

their all my heroes, super women SHHH! All real emotions being poured out here..like sweet message yet Halarious picture, sunny >< oh and Fany has her thing going on...back group haah :>

aha goofballs..wow I am very proud today thigh to see how much effort and sweat they had or out to each performance, I mean for that many countries? Truly they have been traveling-->jet lag

in the end, please eat healthily, stay in shape..oh and don't be taken by anyone else, all your love is for Sones..thanks for translations guys,woo!

Edited by Soshi #9, 22 April 2013 - 11:31 PM.

dI1MI.png

© danhobak 

marvin4859 marvin4859
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

thanks for the translations !!! Hope U come to our country :) :( hehehe .. Love U girls .. :banana: Even though i haven't watched ur concert, but I still show the effort of livestreaming just to hear ur voice girls, especially to fany !! whoooooOooH :gathering: LOVE FANY FANY !!! GODBLESS GIRLS !

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Thank you for the translation.  It is great to see that the girls made so much precious memories throughout the tour.  And I do hope that we will continue giving them reasons to make precious memories, and remain cheerful and happy.  Thank you for the lovely Tour Girls' Generation.  You girls have been awesome throughout every performance, and I am sure that every Sones are experiencing withdrawal symptoms from the end of the Tour.  Now that the tour have ended, do take some time out to rest, and have fun, and we Sones will always be there, supporting you every single steps of the way.  Girls' Generation hwaiting!

Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

Three months of concert. WOW... And Sunny's hair has grown significantly longer! No more handsomest girl group member I guess ; )

Posted Image

Credit: cream

hashaechi hashaechi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

thank you for the trans. Although i couldnt go to they concert but im very happy they enjoy the concert. and didnt involve in any accidents :) the picture is funny tho. haha. SNSD really know how to make the fans smile by just looking at the picture. haha

lesnahyoj lesnahyoj
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

it's so sad thinking that it's already finished. i'm already missing all the updates from the fansites, the fan accounts and of course the fancams TT_TT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3