• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic
TumTum TumTum
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:55 PM

Happy Anniversary!

To be honest, I wasn't really a Soshi Fanboy when you first debuted. I didn't even really know much about the Korean Pop Scene. All I knew was BoA and Se7en. So my dearest apologies for that. But when I first saw Girls' Generation on Inkigayo with your adorable shirts, I was taken away. I didn't understand a word, yet I was so captivated. I'm glad that you girls made it where you are today, and even debuted. You changed my life, and I'm not kidding. My whole word revolves around everything Korean because of you, which might be a good and a bad thing. Keep fighting and working hard. I know that you'll change the hearts of many people, because you changed mine. Good luck in your second year, this time, I'll always be there.

Much Love from Chicago
Thomas xD Tum Tum

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: Jennie for Maknae~ Grace for Avvie~

sica-effect ♥ sica-effect ♥
  • Donors
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

SAVED~ ♥

Jennifer Kwak Jennifer Kwak
  • Donors
  • 987 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

save? rofl since everyone is

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~!
소시언니들, 너무축하해요!
벌써 1년이됬네요.. 처음엔, 카메라 앞에서, 무데위에서, 쫌 어섹했지만, 이젠 완전 프로이네요.
ㅈㅅ, 한국말이 약간 서투러서.. =/ 이제부터 영어로.. ㅋㅋ

You guys, or should I say girls, are wonderful, pretty, beautiful, sexy, cute, dorky, gah and I can't describe it in words. I hope that all of you continue to grow and become a great singer/dancer. Always be SNSD, no matter how old. In 9 years, I would love to congradulate you on your 10th anniversary too. Stay strong, be yourself! I hope that SNSD and fans can become one. SNSD Fighting! 소원 파이팅!

P.S. 2집 엘범 너무기대되요!

GreenTea GreenTea
  • Donors
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

Congratulations on your First Anniversary Girls' Generation!!
I only started having a huge interest in you guys a couple of months ago, and I'm disappointed I didn't love you guys sooner. During these past couple of months, I have laughed and cried along with you as I watched all the fun and hard times you've been through. Each of you are a true inspiration! And, believe it or not, you've actually helped me with my summer schoolwork! Keep smiling and stay strong!! Good luck with all your future projects! Congrats once again! You deserve the best! I truly love all of you! <3

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:38 PM

Itâ??s already been a year since 소녀시대 debuted. Being a loyal fan for a year really makes me feel good and proud, not just of myself, but to all the members who stayed through. There were so many times of hardships and even more times of sadness, but all nine girls overcame that and reached a year of being loved already. Now being an official S♡NE and knowing that all nine of the girls really care about all of us, I know I will never leave 소녀시대â??s side and will always be a great and loyal S♡NE to them.

너무 완벽한 소시 언니들! 소녀시대가 대조서 정말 감사 드려요. 1년 동안 저하고 많은 팬들에게 기쁨, 눈물, 웃음 하고 사랑을 드린 것도 감사하고요. 멋진 꼬꼬마 리더 태연 언니부터 우리 예쁜 막내 서현 언니까지. 소녀시대에 멋지고 사랑스러운 모습 보여 조서 감사해요. 언니들은 우리 S♡NE이 지킬 거에요. 이렇게 1년 동안 같이 있었으니까 천년은 더 갈 깨요. 언니들 사랑해요 그리고 정말 감사도 드려요. 앞으로도 건강하시고요 예쁜 모습 많이 보여주세요!

지금은 소녀시대.
앞으로도 소녀시대.
영원이 소녀시대.

언니들 사랑해요

Posted Image

JeezKoji JeezKoji
  • Donors
  • 509 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:41 PM

Wow. A year has passed already for nine girls. To tell you the truth, I didn't really liked the idea of nine girls. Now it's nine girls, each one with different personalities shining. Once I listened to "Into the New World" I was suddenly hooked. Searching up SNSD, Girls' Generation, So Nyuh Shi Dae, getting as much info I wanted to know. You guys got me addicted. Keep fighting. Stay Strong.
~JeezKoji~

Khimme Khimme
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:46 PM

WOW! congratz to soshi!! My goodness!! YEY!! i really like to congratulate them!!
Without them , i wouldnt love korean female group/female group. There are the first female group i loved!! Especially Tiffany! wow! After fany's bday is there anniversary! YEY!!
Go soshi!!

Chingy Chingy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:15 PM

Saved ~
Good luck to soshi on their 2nd year

ledlight ledlight
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:23 PM

what an amazing year! here's to another great year ahead

(and, saved)

Roxie Roxie
  • Donors
  • 1403 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:30 PM

SAVE.

Posted Image
B E Y O N D nine
ⓒ crappynco & cream

jjnarak jjnarak
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY

Well, to start off I'm not that great with words, but I'll try my best. (:

Congratulations unnies! It's finally one year after your debut! It has been a great year for SoShi and S♥ne. SoShi has accomplished so much. The past year was filled with great success, along side with the not so great moments, both ups and downs. But SoShi has tried SO hard and from those down moments, SoShi has improved SO much. I'm sure that there will be more difficult obstacles ready for you in the future, but I'm also sure that you guys will be able to overcome them, just like you guys did with the past problems you faced.

I've been a S♥ne since day 1, have been with you guys from the very beginning and will always be. Keep working hard and also keep the smiles on your pretty faces. No matter what happens, S♥ne will always be here with you guys. I will definitely look forward to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, ... , ... Anniversaries that are soon to come.

♥♥♥♥ 언니들 너무 사랑해요!! ♥♥♥♥
소녀시대 파이팅!! (:
태연 . 제시카 . 써니 . 티파니 . 효연 . 유리 . 수영 . 윤아 . 서현 .
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

ps. I would have made some graphics, but my photoshop's dead T ^ T

Edited by jjnarak, 04 August 2008 - 02:16 AM.

jkimkidding jkimkidding
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:13 PM

:sq_silver_angry: :sq_silver_mellow: :sq_silver_unsure: :sq_silver_blink: :sq_silver_unsure: :sq_silver_playful: :sq_silver_playful: :sq_silver_surprise: :sq_silver_goodmood: :sq_silver_surprise: :sq_silver_goodmood: :sq_silver_surprise: :sq_silver_goodmood: :sq_silver_surprise: :sq_silver_goodmood: :sq_silver_surprise: :sq_silver_goodmood: :sq_silver_surprise:

happy birthday guys! i hope your second birthday will be even better :D

I become a dorky fangirl when it comes to Girls' Generation.

My stream for Starcraft 2 and League of Legends

vie vie
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:13 PM

HAPPY ANNYVERSARY TO THE GIRLS. DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS THEIR ANNIVERSARY.

jooeun jooeun
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:14 PM

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SNSD

CONGRATS SNSD ON THEIR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!
I can't believe that is has already been a year
it felt like you just debuted yesterday with your first single...
Anyhow...

I hope you guys success for the rest of the year and SO NYEO SHI DAE HWAITING!!!

gif_350x188_bf7e33.gif

Grace in your heart, flowers in your hair. 
But a mermaid has no tears,therefore she suffers so much more.

LuV SNSD LuV SNSD
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:21 PM

SAVED!

I love you
SNSD

Fighting

Soshifanclub in thailand

YaHYaH YaHYaH
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:04 PM

WOW!!!
Congratulation to SNSD!!!
I'll always support u!

Posted Image

東方神起 "Always Keep The Faith"

'Cause I believe in you
You just stay forever
and You're my last one like so ever

f(x) International Forums "Aff(x)tion"
Strong Heart (Kang Shim Jang)'s Subbing Team

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:10 PM

-reserved- will edit later
Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

azngirl azngirl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:32 PM

Congrats' Girls Generation.Wow i've been with this group since the beginning,and i will continued with them unti the end.once again congratulations girls generation,hwaiting!!

ParisMoon ParisMoon
  • Donors
  • 514 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:54 PM

happy anniversary!!!
congratulation congratulation!!!
keep it up <3
support you forever!

leetee leetee
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 45 posts