Photo

[OTHERS] Intel Episode Filming Details03.31.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

-- Update Helena tweeted a picture of the keyboard that Yoona signed for BoxeR.

Posted Image

A representative for Intel Korea, Helena, posted on her twitter some details about the Intel Episode that they filmed recently with Taeyeon, Yoona, and Seohyun. So we translated some of her tweets. It included a very cute tweet that showcases Seohyun's strong work ethic as well as how considerate she is of others.

"SNSD's Visual Life video was filmed at the SM Entertainment office located in Chungdamdong. It got renovated so it looks very clean and pretty.

The place where Seohyun danced is the 1st floor lobby. There's a very big screen that constantly plays MVs of SM artists
Filming took place on a really cold day in January. In particular, Seohyun filmed in the morning and, because of staff members and equipment, the lobby door was propped open so it was really cold. It was difficult for Seohyun. However, she warmly asked me, "You're really cold, aren't you?"

The place where Yoona was enjoying the 3D clip was the SM Entertainment building next to the Apgujeongdong Galleria. They filmed this video back and forth between the 2 SM Entertainment buildings.

Yoona and BoxeR played games in the cafeteria on the top floor. The view's killer.
Yoona and BoxeR met at the filming location and exchanged signatures. Yoona signed BoxeR's keyboard. If I find pictures of it, I'll reveal them~"

(she update with pictures)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Translated by: [email protected]
Source: Helena's twitter (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

You can watch the video on Intel's channel with english subs or the Soshified subbed version on Dailymotion!

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:40 PM

Seohyun is an angel. It seems like every now and then we hear about the girls having to perform or record or do something or another in terrible conditions, when it's cold or rainy or way too hot out, and yet they don't complain and put others before themselves. This reminds me of when something Taeyeon's mom told a fan, how Taeyeon was more worried about the fans who were attending a concert than herself, since she could go backstage and cool down, whereas the fans watching had to stay in the sun. Seriously, they're all selfless. The girls are so professional and hardworking, it's unbelievable. I found it hilarious that she revealed that they filmed the commercials at the SM Entertainment building, since that explains the Oh! and Hoot posters you can see in the background all over the place hahaha. Product placement within product placement within product placement. Maybe the director saw Inception. Anyway, thank you for translating and compiling these.

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

colin<3SNSD colin<3SNSD
  • Donors
  • 835 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

Seohyun wan't even cold by herself but also ask the staff if they cold or not ... what a kind-heart girl ><
i really like this CF a lot. it look really cool, awesome with a part of Visual Dream 3D MV. and also the part where Yoona play starcraft against BoxeR, it's look really funny and cool*
thanks for translated and sharing this...^^

Posted Image
icon&banner cr:lynnryan@soshified

Follow me on twitter --> Posted Image

soozarr soozarr
  • Donors
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

Seohyun had always been a good character and she's really a role model. As for the SM building interior it looked super modern and cool! The exterior truly is deceiving though hehe ^^ thank you for translating and sharing this one~

Follow me @soozarr | Sooyoung S♥ranghe! SNSD Fighting! My Favorite Number Had Always Been 9. It's Fate.

AlanAlunan AlanAlunan
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

thanks for sharing btw :) i love how maknae cares for others..she is such a dream girl. maknae ftw!
i guess representatives from intel korea aren't selfish..LOL

soshibutler soshibutler
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

Seobb again very sweet. <3
And Yoona exchanging signatures with a fellow huge star is so good! <3
These girls really are simple and works professionally. Too good too good. They don't complain much, they do these stuff for the staff, for their managers and for their fans. <3

chiaki chiaki
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

oh thats awesome. Seohyun is as sweet as always
Didn't realize thats the SM Entertainment Office, it really did look nice
I thought the view in the yoona scene was computer generated lol nice view indeed

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

Seohyun is such a sweet and caring girl!
and didn't know they filmed yoona and BoxeR's episode in SMe's office. It has such a nice view at the top floor!
The intel CFs were great!

Thanks for the translate and share!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

backstaber backstaber
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:45 PM

All I can say after reading this is, BoxeR is one lucky s.o.b. One of the more famous sc players and gets his keyboard signed by a member of one of the best groups ever.

MasterYoda MasterYoda
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

Yah.. BoxeR is so lucky boy..
Gets to play iPAD with SOOO PRETTY GIRL!!!

:( and also get his keyboard to be signed by YoonA..

I'm so jealous... T-T

ErisedSeo ErisedSeo
  • Donors
  • 486 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:03 AM

So many testaments of Seohyun being a warm-hearted girl. First from Jungmin, one of the WGM MC, and now this. Also, this reminds me of the time when Seohyun gave the staff, that was hiding inside a box, a cup of coffee during the first episode of HMF. I love this girl, I'm proud to be a SeoMate and a Sone! Thanks for translating this!

Posted Image

"There is no reason for me to give up... I didn't quit high school. People look down on us if we don't go to school because of work, right? 'Entertainers have no brain,' I feel so frustrated hearing that kind of stuff from people. We just have a different goal. We have our own ways..." (cr:Translation@SSF)

Seo Joo Hyun-GGTS

Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:22 AM

Reasons why I love Seohyun as my bias. First time I saw her was Gee MV. She had that something that pulled me towards her, and made me fell in love in all 9 of them and learning to appreciate every single member. But somehow, she remains at the top. She studious, neat, organized, and now, warm-hearted despite all her busy schedules.

Its time I learn to be like that too. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

Taejjang Taejjang
  • Donors
  • 1302 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

wow....I never thought that is SM building!! really.....it looks really good!! ahh.....our Seobaby!! So typical of her~ kekekeke...^^

Posted Image

Cr:randombunny

Caricactures Caricactures
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:03 AM

she warmly asked me, "You're really cold, aren't you?"

ANGEL. Seohyun's invisible angel wings are slowly becoming visible.
SNSD is always like this. Worrying about staffs when they know they are suffering too. Pretty on the inside and outside. :)

SM Ent. is a really neat place! View is awesome. Lucky BoxeR, getting Yoong's signature and playing games with her. :turned:

Thanks for translating! I love how Korean staffs always like giving out their experiences. :D
Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

Posted Image

TY888 TY888
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

It was really sweet that SeoHyun asked the staff whether they were cold, when she was also cold herself. ~_^

Hope we will be able to see Yoona's signature on BoxeR's keyboard XD

Posted Image

♥TaeYeon♥ ♥소녀시대♥

♥Feel the power of 9♥

myfavisyuri myfavisyuri
  • Donors
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:04 AM

Cool, they actually filmed it in the SM Building. Didnt know that. :whistle:
BoxeR is lucky, i want Yoona to sign my keyboard too. hahaha. :sweat:

tumblr_static_untitled-1.gif
   ->Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae<-

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

maknae is SO thoughtful and caring!!!! really touching!! and i want to see the cf with yoona and the starcraft dude! ^^ looking forward to all of the girls appearances!! fighting!!!!!!!!!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

snditzz snditzz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:26 AM

Thanks for sharing and translating~
SME's office got to be really big and well furnished for such filming to take place there XD
Instead of concerning for herself, SeoHyun actually put others before her =]
A very commendable act indeed :thumbup: I actually wondered how did the staffs react =0
I would also like to game with Yoona (Or SNSD :P ) too :X Signature included =]

JustAKfan JustAKfan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:37 AM

Seohyun is an sweetheart!! Always worried about the others!!
Our girls really rock!!
Thanks for sharing this translating!!

Posted Image

소녀시대 FOREVER and MORE!!!

crazyshadows crazyshadows
  • Donors
  • 1000 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

wow must be tiring for them to be filming back and forth.
and omg boxer is so lucky, a signed keyboard by yoona?
that much be worth like a few millions :]
Posted ImagePosted Image
choops.@ssf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night