Happy Third Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
xDes xDes
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:57 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to 소녀시대 ! Eventhough i only started to become one of the family in 2010 but I believe that this year will not be their peak because the following and upcoming years of 소녀시대 will be the peak of their career and us, the SONES will continue to support them forever! FOREVER 9! When I started to like them, I only fancy SeoHyun but slowly, i began to realise that every single members have their own charms and they are so talented; MC-ing, Singing, Dancing, Acting etc. I really hope that SNSD will always be there becuase to the SONES, it is a very beautiful realistic dreams that no one will every wants to end!

xiaolanyang xiaolanyang
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:58 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD! I'm so proud to be a fan. You girls have done really well the past three years. I hope you will stick together as a group, FOREVER 9! Cant wait to see your japanese debut (:

Ayesha9307 Ayesha9307
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:00 AM

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE
BY SONE Ayesha 9307

Let's talk about LOVE,
Where their domination all started,
When dreams and passions started to arise....
The power of these NINE beautiful fairies,
who turned out to be real goddesses..... (keke :thumbup: )
BEGINNING to give strength and power to all SONEs to the fullest

Haven't seen anything like this before....
Like shining stars which fell down on earth,
And made the whole world go crazy about them,
And now all of us are ruptured by their amazing voices
and undeniable talents....
As they finally entered INTO THE NEW WORLD....

As we waited in full anticipation,
They have never failed our expectations....
And now our eyes are blinded by their grace
and we can't just turn away....
Even now we sing their songs, their songs which continue to ECHO in our heads.
Now it seems like we're on MERRY GO ROUND,
'coz round and round we fall,
As love continues to flow in our hearts
we all now run to them....

Now they are even asking for it,
Asking to fulfill our passions and dreams....
From cute little fairies they turned into SOLDIERS of LOVE,
The GODDESSES who took all our hearts.
Now they are the MASTERS OF OUR FATE
And finally our LIVES are FOREVER COMPLETE....
'Coz together we all become on because we believe in the
POWER OF NINE....
Posted Image

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our
YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this
Twin Trooper vow.

Bax♥YuL Bax♥YuL
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:02 AM

Happy 3rd adniversary to Soshi!!!
Although had not been a fan through all 3 years however SNSD is more or less the group that brought me to Kpop.
SNSD had given a joy that i had never had before.
Thanks to SNSD for all these years staying together.
LOVE SNSD!!!
<3<3YURI LOVER<3<3
I, xiaobax , am forever a YurisistableSpazzer
As a Yurisistable Spazzer,
I promise to love my Smiling Black Pearl and all my Unnies,
stick my tongue out while sleeping, sleep while making kimchi,
Rant to myself when angry,
Practice Yoga and drink 'Ma' everyday,
always love my Yoongsan,
And learn Engrish very good so i can make witty comments about my Unnies.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ayesha9307 Ayesha9307
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:03 AM

An Undying Hymn of An Unsung Melody
by S<3NE Ayesha 9307

(Words can express how much we care and love each other.
However it can sometimes be overpowered by deeds...
Through simple gazes and gentle gestures;
You will know how much love is shared...)

Through the silent whispers of LOVE,
From gazes, whispers and the famous backhugs.
You have left an undying IMPRINT,
An IMPRINT that inspires the expectators ahead.

In your quest to capture men's hearts,
You conveyed the true meaning of FRIENDSHIP and
unconditional LOVE.
Through your actions you abandoned jealousy and conspiracy;
And determined to value and cherish true LOVE and SINCERITY....

You acknowledged your mistakes and lived up with dignity and pride,
Despite the many criticisms and many hindrances alike.
You thrilled our hears with your honesty,
And never will we deny our true IDENTITIES.

Today as SOSHI and S<3NEs collide,
We will sing a song from our hearts.
A song that conveys our UNITY and LOVE
And together we will endure the hatred of STAND.

Despite the many hatred and accusations
Never will we abandon each other
Together we accept what lies ahead
As we continue tho sing our UNDYING HYMN of an UNSUNG MELODY....

THE UNBREAKABLE BOND:
SOSHI & S<3NEs

Happy Anniversary SOSHI and SONEs....!!!!!
(I've been waiting for this thread but yesterday I wasn't able to type this poem because of some inevitable circumstances.... There was a storm here in our place and I wasn't able to go out of the house... :( )
Posted Image

To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our
Twin Trooper vow.

yinghp yinghp
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:06 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to the 9 of you!

Taeyeon,Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun,

Right now, it's Girls' Generation, tomorrow, it's Girls' Generation, forever, it's Girls' Generation

kyuhyun03 kyuhyun03
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:06 AM

happy happy 3rd anniversary my dear So Nyuh Shi Dae ~!!!
haha..congratulations for another year together ~!!!!
ahmm..stay the way you are girls..
we love you all sooooo much~!!!^^

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

To help and to support them in their
dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our
Twin Trooper vow.

ryesooyoung ryesooyoung
  • Donors
  • 380 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:09 AM

Happy Anniversary So Nyu Shi Dae!

Woah.. what can I say.. It's been several months since I became a full fledged Sone..

Well.. I think you guys deserve the Love and popularity you get..

I am so happy that I am and always be a SOne..

You guys are my musical inspiration..

Run Devil Run, Gee, Into the New World makes me stay late at night because I'm practicing it on piano,.. ^^

And oh.. when I open my fridge, I saw this.....

Posted Image

Haha.. LOL!

Anyways to the 9 angels who inspires me..
To the 9 angels who are the sole reason why I created my twitter account..
To the 9 angels who are my music inspiration..
To the 9 angels who are the reason why I want to dance "Gee" badly in front of many people.. ^^
To the 9 angels who motivates me to learn Hangul.. (to understand their songs ^^)
To the 9 angels which makes August 5, a Christmas Day..
To the 9 angels who made me cry on their Anniversary.. (Because i'm touched..kekeke..)
To the 9 angels who gives priceless joy to my heart..
To Seohyun..
To Yuri-ah..
To Taeyeon..
To Hyoyeon..
To Tiffany..
To YoonA..
To Sunny..
To Jessica.. ♥♥♥♥
To My Sooyoungie.. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank You.. I Love You All.. Thanks For being a part of my Life..

♥♥Soshi! Hwaiting!!! ♥♥

-Rye
from the Philippines..

Edited by ryesooyoung, 05 August 2010 - 03:12 AM.

minhnhat minhnhat
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

From birth to now I had 3 great love. The first is family, the second is school and the third is SNSD. Loving family and school I think everyone has. But love for SNSD , not everyone have it. Was it by fate or not but I love S9 while in the first time to Kpop through the 2NE1 Fire. But not why I became a fan of them but became a S9 fan ? This explanation is no one can answer , including me. I also like another band but me and every sone, S9 is always number one. One and only. Your smile makes me smile. When you see them crying, this make my heart as if to burst. I want to stay next to SNSD every time difficulty, wish to share with them joy and sorrow. Not only me, every Sone want that.

Only known about SNSD a year ago but really now I can confirm that my love for SNSD does not worse than any Sone. Today on three years ago, maybe i am not here and congratulations for your debut . And also on the first and the second anniversary. But today, three years after that day, though not near your side, I'll still wish for you has a happy anniversary. Keep healthy and live well. Although you can not read the words, but despite what happen, Sone will be by your side. Despite 10 years or 20 years later still likewise.
Min Sun (This my Korea name)
From Vietnam.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm V-Sone. And Thá is my name!
B-set and Blinkie: BunsYeo @ SSVN

FOLLOW ME NOW!

Slayer Slayer
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Woah. 3 years have passed?! 3 years ago, i didn't even know 소녀시대. Well, the 9 of you have progressed a lot, from cuteness to now, sexy. I didn't even notice i was a SONE until i kept singing to your songs. i even tried to dance to the songs:D

I don't what to say now. haha. Anyway,

Happy 3rd anniversary to 소녀시대~
사랑해요!

moldiver moldiver
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

May you continue to live fascinating lives. You have all brought a piece of of happiness to my life and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Although we may never meet or know each other personally, I wish you the best. Happy 3rd Anniversary, SNSD!
Posted Image
by Jacket

daisyy daisyy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:10 AM

snsd happy birthday !!!! and its a special 3rd birthday <3
i know time flies by soo fast but my love for snsd shall never ever die!!
and no yoong we wont cheat on you guyss :D
proud to be a yoonaddict and hence a snsd fan¬
```YOONAISM ```

Posted ImagePosted Image
cr:11abysooyoung

svmtaengoo4ever svmtaengoo4ever
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:15 AM

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY TO OUR 9 ANGELS!!!!!
Well said and very touching vid up there!!!
I just had a simple but heartily message to share for our SOSHIS.
Everything happens for a reason. For every ups, theres always down.
For every happiness, theres always sorrows. And for every tears, theres always joy.
But no matter what u girls have gone through, we SONES stood by you, protect you from any harm.
SIMPLY BECAUSE, WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

SOSHI + SONES = ONE AND THATS FOREVER!!!

Posted Image
Taeganger's Vow :
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo,
to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want,
to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud!

feli_taengoo feli_taengoo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:15 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary 소녀시대 !!!
proud to be a SONE =))
girls' generation forever..hearts 소녀시대♥

annie09marie annie09marie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:16 AM

SNSD, the group of nine beautiful girls I adore and look up to. Somehow changed my point of view in life and myself. I learned and realized a lot from these girls. They make me happy and laugh every time. I'm really greatful that I knew them. SNSD is awesome to the max!..There are no words to describe how great these girls are, all I can say is their the best!
Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD!
We Love You!
I will support you forever! SNSD Forever..

Posted Image
Girls' Generation
Fanfics:
TAENY One-Shots

PyroAl PyroAl
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:17 AM

Wow, everyone individual who joined this site all are unique except for the fact that we all love So Neyo Shi Dae, and I would write each member, but SoShi have become one!
I've known about KPOP for about 6 months and it started when I was in math class and some girls I knew were talking about G-Dragon from Big Bang, and I'm really weird and try to learn about everything I hear so I went on Youtube and found G-Dragon, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, then, SNSD. The first video I saw was Oh! and I seriously thought "All of them are members of the same group?!" But being the internet nerd I am I went to my handy dandy Wikipedia and looked up SNSD, and I learned the basics of SoShi, then I searched for DAYS (this is during Summer Vacation) for SoShi videos and TV Shows, then I found SoShi Subs, who I LOVE! Saranghae SoShi Subs! Now over the span of about 3 or 4 months, I'm a SoShi addict! I'd like to call myself a SONE, but I've only known about these amazing girls for 3 months and I've seen all the subbed Invincible Youth, MTVs, Concerts, Star Golden Bell, Star King, Hello Baby, radio shows, Champane, and Horror Movie Factory shows. I've seen a couple others too but not whole series. Those are just the ones I've fully watched, and I've enjoyed evey second of my SoShi journy, and I'll continue my quest through South Korea with the 9 funniest, cutest, sexiest, silliest, adorkablest, snuggliest, SoShiest humans that could be on the planet Earth! I've never left the US, let alone been to Korea but I kind of like it that way, watching from afar. I may sound like a stalker but I would always love and support Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun!

And when I think of the words So Neyo Shi Dae, I think of:
Cucumbers, Sweet Potatoes, Napkin, Blankie, Dorm Rooms, Dancing, Coloring, Music, Singing, Fatigue, Crying, Eye Smiles, Smile Lines, Chickens, Greeny, Cows, Stomach Hair, Waking Up, Cold Medicine, Danshins, Insoles, Heel Lifts, Ajumma Laughs, Radio Shows, TV Dramas, Jo Insung, Pudding, Jelly, Calling Your Mom to Make a Sandwitch,Flounder Face, Deer Eyes, DilFanny, Mushrooms, Amusment Parks, Dolphin Sounds, Kicking, SICA EFFECT, Lion Face, Sundara Park, Music Bank, Lollipops, Curtains, No Sofa, Moms, Dads, Unnies, Oppas, Friends, and of course Dorks!

So Neyo Shi Dae is forever!
No matter what, these 9 girls will aways be together, connected by the expireinces and dreams they share together as one, Girl's Generation!

I don't think I can describe all the moments I've felt while I expirienced SNSD through my computer screen, let alone how they've felt in real life, but I know that SNSD will be here forever, and I'm so grateful to those girls I over heard in school while I was drawing anime charecters in Math.

Saranghae and good luck to you all, SNSD!

PyroAl PyroAl
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:18 AM

Wow, everyone individual who joined this site all are unique except for the fact that we all love So Neyo Shi Dae, and I would write each member, but SoShi have become one!
I've known about KPOP for about 6 months and it started when I was in math class and some girls I knew were talking about G-Dragon from Big Bang, and I'm really weird and try to learn about everything I hear so I went on Youtube and found G-Dragon, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, then, SNSD. The first video I saw was Oh! and I seriously thought "All of them are members of the same group?!" But being the internet nerd I am I went to my handy dandy Wikipedia and looked up SNSD, and I learned the basics of SoShi, then I searched for DAYS (this is during Summer Vacation) for SoShi videos and TV Shows, then I found SoShi Subs, who I LOVE! Saranghae SoShi Subs! Now over the span of about 3 or 4 months, I'm a SoShi addict! I'd like to call myself a SONE, but I've only known about these amazing girls for 3 months and I've seen all the subbed Invincible Youth, MTVs, Concerts, Star Golden Bell, Star King, Hello Baby, radio shows, Champane, and Horror Movie Factory shows. I've seen a couple others too but not whole series. Those are just the ones I've fully watched, and I've enjoyed evey second of my SoShi journy, and I'll continue my quest through South Korea with the 9 funniest, cutest, sexiest, silliest, adorkablest, snuggliest, SoShiest humans that could be on the planet Earth! I've never left the US, let alone been to Korea but I kind of like it that way, watching from afar. I may sound like a stalker but I would always love and support Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun!

Cucumbers, Sweet Potatoes, Napkin, Blankie, Dorm Rooms, Dancing, Coloring, Music, Singing, Fatigue, Crying, Eye Smiles, Smile Lines, Chickens, Greeny, Cows, Stomach Hair, Waking Up, Cold Medicine, Danshins, Insoles, Heel Lifts, Ajumma Laughs, Radio Shows, TV Dramas, Jo Insung, Pudding, Jelly, Calling Your Mom to Make a Sandwitch,Flounder Face, Deer Eyes, DilFanny, Mushrooms, Amusment Parks, Dolphin Sounds, Kicking, SICA EFFECT, Lion Face, Sundara Park, Music Bank, Lollipops, Curtains, No Sofa, Moms, Dads, Unnies, Oppas, Friends, and of course Dorks!

No matter what, these 9 girls will aways be together, connected by the expireinces and dreams they share together as one, Girl's Generation!

I don't think I can describe all the moments I've felt while I expirienced SNSD through my computer screen, let alone how they've felt in real life, but I know that SNSD will be here forever, and I'm so grateful to those girls I over heard in school while I was drawing anime charecters in Math.

NZFany NZFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

huaaaaaa!!! *cry cry
i definitely love this video!!
it just shows everyone's love for our girls!!

well..
happy anniversary to our 9 girls!!
i always pray to you girls every morning and night
asking God for His blessings and guidance upon you all!!

you know what??
i can't stop spazzing today!!
i know my friends (who aren't sones) are annoyed
but i don't care!!
all i care is that our girls are living happy and safe!!

once again
God bless all of you and your families
and have fun for the Japan debut!!

Posted Image

Twisted

*lazy writer inside
@Lt_Unicorn

PyroAl PyroAl
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

TR_AN TR_AN
  • Donors
  • 550 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:19 AM

Happy third anniversary. I seriously can't believe how sones are so creative! the girls had always wanted to conquer the world, and to know that they have fans from all over the world will be nice. Just like reading fan letters from fans in different countries, I know the girls will also love this video because of all the effort that was put into it.

I also must comment on the 3d video, soshified is like amazing.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing