Community Status Updates

Photo

zaty11JTSJ

JTSJ dear~ hello!~ ^.^ still busy huh? Hahahaha. Ive missed you. It's getting kinda lonely at our pink stronghold without you. It's been bricked and thrown with eggs for your long absence. The readers demanded for an update yo!! Including meeeee~ hahahaha. I hope everything is okay and goes well with you. Come back to us with and update sometime soon okies dear?. We need those cookies that readers will throw at you for an update,we can stock 'em!! Haha. <3...
May 21 2012 01:13 AM
  • JTSJ's Photo
    JTSJ
    Lol, I'm hiding from soshified because I'm ashamed about not updating. Butttttttttt I'm working on the next one already, I promise! Here's hoping that the next chapter's up soon. :) And thanks! I hope everything's going great with you too! Defend the stronghold with everything you've got meanwhile!
    Jun 05 2012 07:22 AM
Photo

zaty11kijeok

Kijeok dear!~ hello~ how have you been? I hope you're not that swamped with work and have some time to relax. ^.^ I hope everything is okay. It worries me since you haven't updated in months. Is everything okay? . ^.^ I hope so. Please come back to us with an update when you're free okay dear? No pressure here. Haha. Reply this, to report you're alive!!! Hahahaha. <3!
May 21 2012 01:05 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    I'm alive! ^^ Everything's okay, thank you for asking~ I'm busy and haven't had much time to write the next update, but hopefully I'll have more free time soon. Thank you~ <3
    May 22 2012 04:34 PM
Photo

zaty11readeroflots

Greetings Esha! ^.^ how have you been? I missed you in ssf. It's been awhile since you last updated any of ur on-going. Haha. I reread again Beautiful Stranger, can't help feeling intrigued and excited to read more. Ooooo please update it soon Esha? It's a nice story,really. Now I'm trying to find your Falling For The Devil story to read it again. I hope things are going fine with you. ^.^ come back and write again yessss? Haha. <3!!
May 01 2012 10:00 AM
Photo

zaty11tanws

haiii! =D remember me? hahahaha. i found something!!! maybe you already know about it. there is this taeyeon the 2nd goods stock sale for foreigners. it has a photobook and DVD. found it on twitter. are you interested to buy it? im hoping that i can buy through you like last time when you helped me buy The Boys album. hihihi. just let me know if you are interested to buy it okay? i dont mind if you dont. no pressure here. =)
Mar 17 2012 12:50 AM
Photo

zaty11kijeok

kijeok-ah~ where are you? ithas been a month plus after the last update? are you okay? im getting worried here, you usually didnt take much time for update. USUALLY. haha. come back to us please. when you are free of course. =) kijeok fighting!!! <3
Mar 06 2012 04:15 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    I'm fine, thank you for asking <3 I'm a little busy but I've been working on the update little by little and I think it should be finished soon (hopefully) ^^
    Mar 07 2012 07:02 AM
  • zaty11's Photo
    zaty11
    its taetae's birthdayyyy!! hahahaha. good to know that you are fine. =D dont get stressed out. chill kijeok. =D *gives cookies* im looking forward for ES's update. <3 ^^
    Mar 08 2012 11:43 PM
Photo
Photo

k0wannabezaty11

is ur messenger full? cant pm u so here's part 2 of immortal affair: http://soshified.com/forums/topic/73655-ever-after/page__st__40
Feb 05 2012 07:24 AM
Photo

zaty11

Hungry for more Jessica?
Jan 31 2012 03:29 PM
Photo

zaty11jay_miyoung

hai jay_miyoung! =D i found your fiction..named Tonight. =D i totally love it! its intriguing. i didnt leave a comment there. hehehe. i will do so when you update it next time. =D its been 4 months right since you last updated? =D please update soon when you are free. its an interesting and worth to read story, it will be a waste of talent and story plot if you decided to leave it hanging like that. hahaha. update soon! <3 Tonight is an awesome story btw!
Jan 21 2012 11:40 AM
Photo

zaty11kijeok

kijeok~ =D when are you gonna update ES? =D today is my birthday, so can you update soon please? as a gift for me? hahahaha. *pouts* please? see you soon!
Jan 11 2012 05:08 AM
  • kijeok's Photo
    kijeok
    Happy Birthday~ Hopefully I will update within a few days, but I don't want to disappoint you if I can't :(
    Jan 11 2012 08:55 AM
  • zaty11's Photo
    zaty11
    hihi thank you for the wish. lol. awwww. i hope you got some free time soon to drop an update for us. do you have twitter by any chance?
    Jan 23 2012 07:52 AM
Photo

JebatDerhakazaty11

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyy.... miss u so much :D
Jan 10 2012 05:38 PM
Photo

zaty11LiNafied

Linafied! =D haiiiii~ i wonder if you noticed me. im one of your reader(im not sure if im listed but i silent read your stuff hehehe even from LJ) . can i follow u on twitter please? =D
Dec 27 2011 06:20 AM
  • LiNafied's Photo
    LiNafied
    Erm, if you add me and I see you're from SSF then it's cool, :]
    Aug 01 2012 03:38 AM
Photo

zaty11BlueRipple

ripple~ hahahaha. merry christmast! ho hey! can i want a cristmast present in a form of an update? hahaha. =( i want SNHJ! haha. update soon pleaseeeee. *throws cookies* wee!~<3
Dec 26 2011 06:31 AM
Photo

zaty11JTSJ

my meow~ where are you? i hope you are not drowned with your schoolwork. =( i missed you. man~ that big cliffhanger is such a..a..a.. burden for me! do u know how much bricks does it cost me to repair our stronghold??! aigoo. come back soon please? i really, truly,incredibly?(lol) missed your update.
Dec 26 2011 06:26 AM
  • JTSJ's Photo
    JTSJ
    You're right, I've been drowned in schoolwork! Rest assured, the update shall be soon. Meanwhile, hold the fort! Are there even any bricks left lol
    Jan 10 2012 03:04 PM
Photo

zaty11khevzs

nom nom nom~ where are you dear? haha im waiting for your awesome update of FF. *pouts* update soon please? =D
Dec 26 2011 06:17 AM