Jump to content


Phantasy

Member Since 02 May 2010
Offline Last Active Jul 20 2014 09:30 AM

About Me

Phantasy:
"It can mean so many things at once but is understood by the general public mainly as some wonderful (or terrible), nonexistant thing ....something which can only materialize in the forgotten and hidden valleys of our brains (which are said to be used to only 3% of their capacity - just think of what we could do with the other 97%!)"

Community Stats


  • Group Rookies
  • Active Posts 6
  • Profile Views 1966
  • Member Title SoshiHoney
  • Age Age Unknown
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown
  • Gender
    Not Telling Not Telling
  • Favorite SoShi Member
    Tiffany

0 Neutral

User Tools

Friends

Latest Visitors