Photo

[2013.12.22 Marchen Fantasy Concert]concert fan account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
minjeong minjeong
  • Donors
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:04 AM

Okay, so as promised! here is my fan account of SM town: Marchen Fantasy.
So many things happened that night, so i am not sure if I can write everything. I will try my best to post all the important things!
First things first: I guess a whole bunch of videos of the girls singing at the concert was posted so check this out
http://www.soshified...fantasy-concert
it's almost as if you've been to the concert!

I guess I have to fill in the rest which is when the girls were talking and us, sones, held two special events for the girls.
I've always watched the girls' concert videos and it felt as if the girls talked more for this concert. I think it was a little different than their actual concerts because they only had a short amount of time to prepare and what-not but they still did an amazing job. In terms of flow, some parts needed to be fixed but the girls tried their best to fulfill those parts by talking a lot and entertaining us.

After Express 999 was their first official introduction. And OMG I think their first outfits were by FAR the best ones. They were all so gorgeous in white! They all said that they missed us very much and that they were rather timid and shy because it's been a while since they've met the Korean fans (which was true). I think we, snsd and sones, were both rather why at first. Fany and Sooyoung tried to change the atmosphere the most.

One unfortunate thing was that the girls asked us to dance Love & Girls together but people were too shy to dance. I danced during the chorus but people around me didn't even budge :(

I think the best part of this whole concert was their individual stage. After Love Melody they said that they prepared special stages for us (they meant individual stage). My favourite stages were Taeyeon's (My grown-up special list) and Ma Boy. I knew Taeyeon was good at singing but hearing her live just killed me... I was literally just staring at her and was in shock the whole time. Her voice is so angelic. After Seohyeon's stage, YulTi came out in the video and they were the MC's just like Music Core. I think it was called Sone Core for this one (can't remember). Anyways in the video they said they had a special stage with special sones and introduced other members as well. After the video YulTi came out and sang Ma Boy and we all died!!!! They were super hot, sexy, cute, and pretty at the same time. The highlight of this song was of course when two special sone boys came on stage and Yulti danced in front of them!! (I was one of the boy on the subway back home, he seemed EXTREMELY happy). I think all the boys were super jealous of those boys.. even I was and I'm a girl!! After performing all of their individual stages, they had a small talk again. Sooyoung and Sica were absent at first and as soon as Sooyoung appeared all the girls cheered for her and sang 24 hours. They kept saying she's super long and that that stage fitted her perfectly. Sunny confessed that she wanted to do this song but instead of being short of 24 hours (that's the actual meaning of the song), she was short of 24 cms so she wouldn't do it!! (This was by far the best comment of the night!! everybody was laughing so hard) and she went up to Sooyoung and Sooyoung compared heights and said that Sunny was right. And then the girls were talking about what to do for Christmas and Sica appeared and once again everybody was cheering for her and kept saying that she did extremely well. Sica said she was super shy and embarrassed. Then one of the girls asked her what she's doing for Christmas and of course Sica wasn't paying attention she said that she doesn't know what they're talking about. Then the girls explained to her but she didn't seem to get it because she said that the girls were busy last year because of their schedule in Japan last year (Sica always zoning out!)
Anyways, after the talk Yuri or Sunny hinted the next saying by saying that our fanclub names would have been this (Honey) and sang the song for us.
I enjoyed Christmas version of Kissing You and Acappella version of Gee (they were both so well done!)

We prepared two events for the concert:
1) to wear a pink Santa hat during All I want for Christmas is you.
The girls were very touched by this and Sunny said that we all look like midgets in the hat.
2)To show them two paper slogans: a) Thank you and we love you :cool: we will only give you happiness during Snowy Wish
Sections B,D,F,H,J, 1~7 were in charge of showing a) while A,C,E,G,I,8~14 were in charge of showing :cool:
The girls were super happy with both the events and I think Taeyeon almost cried :(

S0lqeoi.jpg
Anyways, after All I want for Christmas Is You, Yuri kept hinting the next song but none of us got her hint so she asked "don't you know already?" and we didn't really reply and she was laughing and said "ah.. they don't know" and introduced Magic Castle. During Magic Castle, Sica came near my section (G) and stayed for the whole song almost. During the song she picked up a glow stick and tried to turn it on for awhile but couldn't figure it out and gave up (that was super cute of her). After this song they said that it was the end of the show and said their goodbyes (fake) and Sooyoung said that our sones are not stupid, I'm sure they'll stick longer and we all laughed. Anyways, instead of calling for 'encore' we prepared to sing "Forever" for the girls. At first nobody followed along for awhile and then everybody jumped in and started singing. I think we sang this song more than 10 times... lol it was very repetitive and it took the girls a long time to come out but they eventually did!! they came out in I Got a Boy outfits and we all screamed our hearts out! After this song Seohyeon said she was extremely touched that we sang this song for us and that she sang along with us. As a return the girls said they had to sing this for us and Sica, of course, wasn't paying attention AGAIN and didn't know what was going on so she was just staring at the girls for a bit and the joined in (although I don't think she caught on, she just pretended).

For the last song, Sica said she'll tell us the last song and said "Fffff" (for first) and we were all saying "awwww" because we knew that it was the last song :(
anyways the song started and we all showed the paper slogans and the girls were smiling the whole time! Fany went around the stage and received 9 papers (18 in total because of two parts) and handed them out for the girls. One of the fans said that she only received the exact amount that she needed and didn't take any more. During this song the girls were throwing out gifts (mittens, shirts, and etc.) and 3~4 gifts were left and the girls asked Seohyeon (i think), Yoona, Sica, and Fany to throw the gifts to the fans. Seohyeon and Yoona successfully threw them to the side (idk which section it was) but they were jumping of joy. The best part!! They asked Sica to throw it and she didn't get why they kept asking her to but she ended up doing it anyway and ended up throwing the gift on the ground, AGAIN! I missed Fany throwing it because Sica was too funny!! (Seohyeon, Yoona and Sica came to my side again).

The best part of the concert was when the girls kept saying they had presents for us and showed us their teaser for their comeback!! Sunny kept hinting us that theyre coming back soon and she couldnt wait and Seohyeon said its not too far away!! In the beginning of the teaser taeyeon says "lets go" and she kept saying it after theyve shown us the teaser.

I think I wrote just about everything.. hopefully! If I forgot anything, I'll come back and edit again.
Oh! I remember, idk when it was but during one of their talks, the girls said that they had to sing the song in return (I think it was Forever) and Sooyoung realized that Taeyeon wasn't there and said that they can't sing because their Main Vocalist wasn't here (we laughed really hard) and a few mins later Taeyeon came in and yelled "I'm HERE!!!"
There were a lot of funny parts (which I think I wrote everything) but by far, Fany, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon were the funniest and tried to bring the mood a lot. The rest of the girls were funny too but I don't think they showed their usual selves (probably rather shy, tired and what-not)
I wished our Hyo talked more and performed during the individual stage (I still don't know why she didn't perform)...

Anyways, that's it folks! I hope you enjoyed this post! It's kinda all over the place but I wrote too much to re-read and fix this... It's very rare of me to post something here on soshified but I felt that I had to write a special fan account because reading the fan accounts really made me feel like I was actually present at the concert! I've never been to snsd's concert because I immigrated to Canada but finally had a chance to move back to Korea and attend their concert!
I also have a few pics to post, but idk how to..... I guess I'll do that when I figure it out!

Posted Image

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

S♡NE = 소원.."우리아홉명의소녀들 그리고 소녀시대를 외쳐주시는 팬분들은 하나다" -Yuri-

Taeyeon.Jessica.Sunny.Tiffany.Hyoyeon.Yuri.Sooyoung.Yoona.Seohyun.

hiruma14 hiruma14
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:39 AM

Is this concert will be broadcasted? I really wanna watch this concert, but I'm just too far away from korea.

I see the preview of this smtown week event, and that's really wow!

It's a shame I can't go there.You're so lucky chingu  :D

Taeng227 Taeng227
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

Wow! Looking forward to your posts! I'm sure it was an AMAZING experience...now only if I will ever see the girls in real life ._. Even 1 and I'll be happy! The only consolation I have is that when I woke up this morning I knew there would be a lot of Soshi stuff for me to go through! 

24w95eb.gif

"As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone   

do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud!"     

Check this out Taegangers! http://imgur.com/a/e8VaK

2poxtvd.jpg

minjeong minjeong
  • Donors
  • 285 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:49 AM

Is this concert will be broadcasted? I really wanna watch this concert, but I'm just too far away from korea.

I see the preview of this smtown week event, and that's really wow!

It's a shame I can't go there.You're so lucky chingu  :D

No, I don't think it'll be broadcasted! There are a lot of fancams that you  can watch, so don't worry!

Posted Image

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

S♡NE = 소원.."우리아홉명의소녀들 그리고 소녀시대를 외쳐주시는 팬분들은 하나다" -Yuri-

Taeyeon.Jessica.Sunny.Tiffany.Hyoyeon.Yuri.Sooyoung.Yoona.Seohyun.

lee_dani lee_dani
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:16 AM

This is one of the moments where being in Korea is much more advantageous. So envious for those who got the chance to be there..

TaeGanGer9 TaeGanGer9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

ahhh so jealous but at least it sounds like it was a great concert and you enjoyed yourself :)

Funny sootae, kind manager hwang and blank princess sica <3

Just a quick question,, the concert venue seems quite small, considering they have a lot of things set up before everyone enters, is there as much as merchandise and fan stands etc set up?

Anyways thanks again for posting :)

hiruma14 hiruma14
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

No, I don't think it'll be broadcasted! There are a lot of fancams that you  can watch, so don't worry!

That's disappointing, I really wanna watch it properly from SM. What a shame!

SuperShining SuperShining
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Wow! I envy you for attending it! What I can do is watching fancams or searching for pictures. :(
Why were the fans so shy? Usually people have real fun when they attend concerts and be themselves. And they're Korean fans too who can see Soshi frequently! Why so shy? The girls too! I don't understand.
How long is the concert anyways?

Thanks for sharing this intriguing fan-account!

fandomsig_zpsb051bb9b.png

ShaSONELF who's a YoonSicretive & Locksmith

icon: Pandagirl | banner: sayhellotothestars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam