[MESSAGE] Seohyun's Post on SONE PLUS+ (Japan Fansite)2013.11.22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
redsunset redsunset
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hello everyone in SONE PLUS+.
It snowed for the first time in Korea~!!

Everyone, you all checked out the MV for "My oh My", right~^^?
In this MV, Girls' Generation tried out being a band!

k5bKG05.jpg

I was in charge of my beloved piano~♪
Please pay attention to the members' performance scene.
Also, we will deliver a new album to everyone very soon, so please wait and look forward to it~!

Translation: [email protected] 

source: SONE PLUS+ official Japan fansite 

sheepmaster00 sheepmaster00
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

New Album! I am excite!

My bet is on 1st January again, a year after the previous one LOL

I also wonder how much time she has to practice piano nowadays. Such a busy schedule :(

Time flies by when your having fun...

glider003 glider003
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11169 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

New Album! I am excite!

My bet is on 1st January again, a year after the previous one LOL

I also wonder how much time she has to practice piano nowadays. Such a busy schedule :(

I thought she was talking about the upcoming Japanese album in December. Cuz Sone Plus is a message board for Japanese Sones, I think.

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Yeah! And you were also in charge of your beloved piano five years ago in Girls' Generation MV. That band part was pretty nostalgic. It was really really great. 

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

SuperShining SuperShining
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

Yay! ^^ New album! I can't believe it was actually Seohyun's own piano! I thought it was just a normal property, not one of the member's real belonging.

fandomsig_zpsb051bb9b.png

ShaSONELF who's a YoonSicretive & Locksmith

icon: Pandagirl | banner: sayhellotothestars

simple shane simple shane
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

woahh! i have watched the mv immediately after it was posted on youtube. they're so cool as a band. haha. any type of concept really suits them well all the time. they're soooo coooolll!! :D

TaengLoyal09 TaengLoyal09
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

Maknae, you bet SONEs will be waiting for the album. As a matter of fact, Million SONEs are already anticipating and excited for it.. ^_^

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Yeah! And you were also in charge of your beloved piano five years ago in Girls' Generation MV. That band part was pretty nostalgic. It was really really great. 

Indeed!  I also hope that they will do the band part again in future albums.  It is really awesome, and added a really wonderful feeling to the song!  And it really feel nice to see Seohyun taking charge of her beloved piano. =]

Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

little_apple little_apple
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

seohyun look really tall

and i'm so scare of her heels lol

thank for translation :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night