Photo

[2013.10.18] When SNSD turn an anti-fan into a loverA summary of my friend's fanaccounts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic
starkness starkness
  • Donors
  • 1415 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

So, my friends, a.k.a Xsliver won and got the chance to go perform live in the K-Pop World Festival 2013.

They're in Korea now getting ready for the event. Yesterday, staff members took them to the Music Bank.

One of them, a friend of mine, called Oumayma, got to see Girls' Generation and she told me that photosnaps are prohibited but she could take one photo of Seohyun, ninja fantaken photo, you can check it right here.

Oumayma used to be an anti-fan of SNSD, not exactly an anti-fan because she never bashes them because she likes Seohyun but she never showed intention to chhange her mind about the girls.

She updated her status twice, about Tiffany and Sunny and her comments included that she talked with her four times, and everytime she called her name, she turns back to smile. She also mentionned that Tiffany is the nicest one.

kBilEG1.png

OBeBWFu.png

She mentionned to me in a private message, since I'm one of the hugest SONE in Tunisia, that she was all wrong when she said that Tiffany is fake fanserving and fake smiling which really really made me happy and proud of what So Nyeo Shi Dae really are.

This was taken with permission out of her profile under condition I hide a part of her name.

Edited by yoonsone_, 27 October 2013 - 09:02 AM.

tumblr_m88wf8_CVZy1r3i4fao1_r1_500.png

How to help Soshi win on Music Shows

Help SSF re-upload Fancams & Audio!

perviously yoonsone_

TinyG0d TinyG0d
  • Donors
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

:)

this is probably the most heartwarming thing ive heard before.

Like...as much as i love the girls, i cant help but wonder sometimes if their chemistry and whatnots are all a facade...

i mean like...with all the strict rules of the KPOP industry and the power of media, we could simply be shown things they wanted us to see.

Thanks for sharing this...It helped me let out a breath i didnt know i was holding.

Really glad to know that they're really kind and friendly from a first hand account!

Posted Image

Forever, Its Girls Generation.

Credits for banner to yoongbella@soshified and icon to sayhellotothestars@soshified

A Day and A Night 10 Bars Of Winter's Hymn

handoyodobo handoyodobo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

So, my friends, a.k.a Xsliver won and got the chance to go perform live in the K-Pop World Festival 2013.

They're in Korea now getting ready for the event. Yesterday, staff members took them to the Music Bank.

One of them, a friend of mine, called Oumayma, got to see Girls' Generation and she told me that photosnaps are prohibited but she could take one photo of Seohyun, ninja fantaken photo, but later she has deleted it because it was not clear.

Oumayma used to be an anti-fan of SNSD, not exactly an anti-fan because she never bashes them because she likes Seohyun but she never showed intention to chhange her mind about the girls.

She updated her status twice, about Tiffany and Sunny and her comments included that she talked with her four times, and everytime she called her name, she turns back to smile. She also mentionned that Tiffany is the nicest one.

She mentionned to me in a private message, since I'm one of the hugest SONE in Tunisia, that she was all wrong when she said that Tiffany is fake fanserving and fake smiling which really really made me happy and proud of what So Nyeo Shi Dae really are.

This was taken with permission out of her profile under condition I hide a part of her name.

Cool!! really cool...

I'm speechless...

Everyone is a Sone, they just don't know it yet.

"If you still be SNSD next life, so will I be a SONE."

지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대!

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

That's really nice to know that an anti finally gets a chance to see SNSD for real and then change their opinions about them. Most, if not all instances are like that, people tend to judge something or someone without seeing it for real. I'm happy that your friend got the chance to SNSD for who they are, live and alive.

Yay! Another SONE-in-the-making!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

starkness starkness
  • Donors
  • 1415 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

That's really nice to know that an anti finally gets a chance to see SNSD for real and then change their opinions about them. Most, if not all instances are like that, people tend to judge something or someone without seeing it for real. I'm happy that your friend got the chance to SNSD for who they are, live and alive.

Yay! Another SONE-in-the-making!

Even though I'm jealous, because I am the SONE not her, so I have the priority to see SNSD xD I still feel proud of our Girls' Generation!

tumblr_m88wf8_CVZy1r3i4fao1_r1_500.png

How to help Soshi win on Music Shows

Help SSF re-upload Fancams & Audio!

perviously yoonsone_

Yona†an Yona†an
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

That was awesome ^^

nice share...

Minbae Park Minbae Park
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

wow so awesome!

tiffany is really the kindest one..

and it's not the first time that tiffany turn an anti fan into a fan:-)

proud of you tiffany hwang!

a comet.

@Ppany801

simple shane simple shane
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Wew. No wonder. :) their sweet smiles and greatGoodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again. personalities are the most admirable thing about their group. That's why they can turn a stone into a sweet cale. :)))

tragicpiano tragicpiano
  • Moderators
  • 3463 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

I'm really happy to know that, those girls can change the world :D Tiffany's smile is the prettier one, soo far <3 They're angels :D

TbiJZ4ro_o.png

Piano's Cover Thread (Updated 15/03/14)

Flavors

seohnnie seohnnie
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1709 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Such a beautiful story~ I think it's great how SNSD can change someone's mind about them without realising it by their actions and words and I think this is one of the best fan-stories that I have read about meeting them and this made me smile~ Such a nice story. Re'ped. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

YoonA's Project Thread | Tumblr l True. Real. Forever l Pusheen

Credit: snsdxlover + sayhellotothestars + pastelpink

Posted Image

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

this just bring tears to my eyes. just simple wording and tears come forth.

that's the beauty of SNSD. peeps love them for their lovely personalities.

glad to see this person change their thoughts toward the girls. hoping more peeps can do the same and stop the judging.

thanks for sharing :'D

hmf_master hmf_master
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

This is amazing and it made me actually cry.

I'm glad to see that our beautiful Soshi's lovely personalities has changed a person thoughts toward them.

I hope more people will stop judging the beautiful Soshi and start giving them a chance.

itOwZnXdOktD0.jpg

Gilbert Lee Gilbert Lee
  • Donors
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

I read a lot of fanaccounts and they all said fany is the nicest and the friendliest. :) it made me love her more and more...

loriquet loriquet
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:03 AM

This made me cry... It's really beautiful how someone who hated snsd could see there good side. Normally when you hate people, you can't see there good side, the fact that she could just show how true the kindness of snsd is.

Rika7 Rika7
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

The girls can change anyone's opinions-I should know as like many j-pop lovers I used to have an opinion that girls were having bad personalities,but when I got to know them I knew how wrong I wa

Morozhen Morozhen
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

Wow, well that's cute. I think real-life encounters do that to people. You encounter a person you don't like but then she acts like a sweetheart and then you wouldn't know what hit you. Same goes for when your bias ignores you IRL while another member treats you nicely, you tend to like the latter more... that's kinda sad, actually. LOL

B5F2qUz.gif

av: pandagirl, sig: taengledmess

fsuncskd fsuncskd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

That was awesome

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox