THIS THREAD IS FOR DONATIONS. PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE YOU HAVE DONATED
It's that time of year again, collecting donations for our big anniversary project. Can you believe its almost been 6 years? If you haven't seen how successful our previous years were, you should take a look at our Finished Projects and see all the gifts we've sent. Every year we try to take it one step further and we've done some extraordinary things for the girls in terms of showing our love/support through gifts and charity.
As the projects grow in size, we depend on your input of gift ideas as well as your donations. If you have any gift suggestions, please post in this thread: http://www.soshified...ns-preparation/. Our gifts will of course depend on the amount of donations we receive. Below are some of the confirmed ideas for this year's anniversary.
1. Tiffany & Co Necklaces (it's becoming a SSF tradition!)
2. "Photobook" featuring SONEs from around the world (more info TBA soon!)
3. "Room to Read" Charity Drive (http://bit.ly/187o0al)
PLEASE NOTE, this year we are including two ways to donate. The link above is if you want 100% of your donation to go to the charity gift, a convenient credit card payment. The links below to Paypal or sending cash will be divided between the gifts for the girls and the charity donation. We want to leave it all up to you where you would like your generous help to be used.
More gifts will be revealed once we hit the donation marks. A lot of these gifts aren't cheap so we need your cooperation and support/help because we need to get everything before mid July to ship it out before the girls' 6th Anniversary. The remaining donations not spent towards gifts will be donated to "Room to Read". Find out more about our charity drive here: http://www.soshified...ified-girlssone
1. We will be accepting both Paypal and concealed cash donations.
2. Paypal (DEADLINE: JULY 21, 2013)
- Send payments to --
- Please note that if you are funding your PayPal account from a credit or debit card you may be assessed a fee so take this into account when making your donation.
- Please include the following in the Paypal subject box: [6TH ANNI] SSF Display name.
3. Concealed Cash (RECEIVED BY: JULY 18, 2013)
- Donations must be in USD
- If you donate by concealed cash, you do so at your own risk. Please wrap it carefully.
- Include a slip of paper with your SSF Display name. This is extremely important!
- Mail donations to the below address:
4. Use the below format to post your donation in this thread:
Username: Country: Amount: Method (PP/CC):
Q: I can't donate much, should I even bother?
A: Yes! Every donation helps.
Q: Do I become a Donor if I donate?
A: If you make a net donation (after Paypal fees are subtracted if applicable) of $10 USD or more, you will become a Donor as long as you are not a color already.
Q: Can I donate anonymously?
A: Yes! Just make a note in your donation that you wish to remain anonymous. Please still include your display name in your donation so we can make sure you get your Donor status if you donate $10 or more.