Photo

[2012-11-09 - 2012-11-11] SBS KPop Super Concert weekendFancams from the SBS KPop Super Concert fan meeting and Girls leaving LAX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
JadeFalcon JadeFalcon
  • Donors
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

What an amazing weekend it has been. I arrived in LAX on Friday morning. I picked up American SONE and JimmyDean23 from the airport and went to lunch at In-N-Out. We came back to the airport just in time for the Girls to start coming out. Tiffany and Sunny had already exited, we actually walked right past Tiffany on her way to meet her dad. I was so close to her, I couldn't believe it. I managed to say, "Hi Tiffany, you look beautiful," before she walked away.

Seohyun and Jessica came out next. They were absolutely stunning. After they took a seat in the SUV, we saw Sooyoung and Hyoyeon walk out of the baggage area. But instead of walking outside, they turned down the hall so we ran to the other exit. When they didn't come out, we went back. They must have stopped in the washroom, because a little while later, Yuri, Yoona, and Taeyeon came out and Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were with them. I called Hyoyeon's name a couple of times and held out a green gift bag for her. She took it from my hand and I said, "I love you Hyoyeon!" After that, all the Girls climbed into the cars and drove off.

Hyoyeon's Gift

Later that night we went for dinner. Ghost picked a place in Irvine at random and it turned out to be the restaurant hosting some of the concert stars. CNBlue was already eating when we arrived. There was a huge crowd of people in front of the restaurant. While we were waiting outside, CNBlue came out and B2ST went in, followed by SISTAR and KARA a little while later. They were actually letting people go inside and eat as well. They had the stars in a corner of the restaurant separated from the rest of us by a folding screen. By the time we were seated, B2ST and KARA had already left. We were seated right next to the banner the restaurant put up to have the stars sign, so when SISTAR finished eating they walked up right behind us to sign the banner.

Concert Day
I didn't have VIP tickets for the concert, so I entered the raffle for fan meeting tickets. I ended up winning a ticket for the CNBlue fan meeting. The organization was kind of poor as CNBlue was actually doing a dress rehearsal when they were supposed to be in the tent for our fan meeting. We ended up waiting 45 minutes for them to show up, and Yonghwa was missing since he was still on stage doing MC rehearsal.

After the CNBlue fan meeting we went back to stand in line with the other SONE who had tickets to the fan meeting. RageX and I were determined to get into the fan meet somehow. They ended up handing out extra stickers to people after everyone already went inside. I couldn't believe it. There we were inside the tent, waiting to meet Soshi. Again, because of scheduling issues, Soshi was waiting for their turn to rehearse. We ended up waiting almost 2 hours for the Girls, but as soon as they walked inside the tent, everything was forgotten. They are so beautiful up close and in person.

Fan Meeting Entrance (watch on Youtube for 1080p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et9zoL9a7fg&feature=plcp

They had a dance competition where four lucky people got to dance in front of Soshi to LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem. Yoona was so cute lip syncing along to the lyrics and Taeyeon was absolutely adorable with her dorky dance.

Taeyeon Dancing (watch on Youtube for 1080p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsZP9R4rz5s&feature=plcp

The lucky winner of the contest got to take a picture with Soshi. After that, we all turned around to take the group picture and then the Girls left. It was a very short fan meeting, but it was still amazing.

Fan Meeting Exit (watch on Youtube for 1080p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHRk04oyzjY&feature=plcp
You can hear me calling Taeyeon's name and she turns to wave at me.

Airport Day
I had to wake up early to take American SONE to the airport. Before we left, I decided to check what flights there were to Seoul that day. On Korean Air there turned out to be two leaving, 11 a.m. and 11:50 p.m. Hoping they would be on the 11 a.m. flight, I decided to stick around the airport. When a bunch of other people showed up, I knew they were going to be there soon. Rickywong told me his group left the hotel the same time the Girls did. While Ricky, Eric and I were waiting at the entrance, Tiffany walked in looking like an angel. Our cameras immediately went up, then she started walking towards us! She asked us not to take pictures because she was with her family, so of course we dropped our cameras. I bowed and said sorry and thanked her. She was so sweet and kind. She disappeared with her family members after they dropped her luggage off.

Sunny pulled up next in a white sedan. She stayed in the back seat since the other members had not arrived yet. She was so cute with her head poking out of the window. Traffic enforcement made them move, so I think they circled around. An Escalade with Hyoyeon in the front seat pulled up next. I think Yoona and Seohyun were in the back seat. They stayed in the car for a while waiting for the other Girls to show up. Finally Taeyeon and Sooyoung walked around the corner, followed by Jessica, Sunny and Yuri. They all gathered and walked inside. The fans were great. We gave them space and the managers let us walk with the Girls all the way to the boarding pass checkpoint. We got to say our goodbyes. I told Sunny her hair was awesome and she replied with the cutest "Thank you!"

SNSD leaving LAX (watch on Youtube for 1080p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ioy3V-8Stk&feature=plcp

After the Girls went inside, we ran into Tiffany again on her way to the boarding pass checkpoint. She was still with her family but we said our farewells. I told her I loved her and she laughed.

TheBoys-th1.jpg

TheBoys-th2.jpg
Twitter - @BigTaeng

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Awesooooooooooome

momocuy momocuy
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

Waow,,,love tiffany with her family...
You don't have story at concert??keke
Lucky you can meet the girls

stelz88 stelz88
  • Donors
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

i was waiting for someone to post fan account regarding whats happening at LA!!!! Amazing fan accounT! lucky you get to meet the girls. Don think it would happen to australia :/

KDJ KDJ
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:13 AM

OMG, judging from your fancams, I might have talked to you during that 2 hr wait for the Girls. I'm the guy in the first row ( wearing a teal/aqua green sweatshirt/jacket) directly in front of Sooyoung and Sunny.

Sometimes I am jealous of the fans who have to fly over to the concert since they get to have the airport moments without going too far. ( driving to the airport is a hassle, as well as gas money )

Anyways, nice fan account and fancams. Hoping to write my own before next week.

Edited by SoShi -KDJ-, 15 November 2012 - 04:13 AM.

Jamie 占美 Jamie 占美
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

HOW FREAKING LUCKY ARE YOU??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!
So you bumped into Tiffany 3 times, had Taeyeon wave at you, gave Hyoyeon a gift, said goodbyes to the girls AND got an aegyo "Thank you" from Sunny?!?!

Just being able to say a word to the girls would be all I would need for the rest of my life! :yes:
Thanks for sharing. :thanks:
It sounds like if you all behave, the managers are kind enough to reward you by letting you actually walk with the girls to the checkpoint.
I'd have told the managers I love them as well, for that! :hrhr:

Jamie (占美), a Piano Sone-ata in SNSD minor. A So-once: both a Sone and a Once. Sone and Once must make peace.

LKQ9jjb.jpg

ReidSY ReidSY
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

You're awesome man!!! What a journey to have the opportunity to greet them up close!!!.
Thanks for being a considerate SONE for soshi too especially with fany's family.
Lastly, thanks for sharing haha!
:D :D :D :D

300903193_large.jpgkl7vm.jpgtumblr_m58h4qdZIs1rxifhko3_500.jpg
Cr:annisasonelf.blogspot.com/ tvcclub.com/ tumblr.com
〖GIRLS's GENERATION〗
*~소녀시대 4ever and Always Will Be~*
Saranghaeyo SONE & SOSHI

renjizkteh renjizkteh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

You're so lucky and Awesome!!!!! :unworthy: :unworthy:

jdeezy jdeezy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

oh my gawd you're soo lucky!!
sunny's "thank you" holy shhh i would have died!!

that's dope how close u got to be.
and kudos for being respectful and all.
Posted Image

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

The lucky winner of the contest got to take a picture with Soshi. After that, we all turned around to take the group picture and then the Girls left. It was a very short fan meeting, but it was still amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3