• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:52 PM

Happy 5th Anniversary!!

I wish you you all next 5 years and yet next 5 years of succesful activity :3
Stay healthy and work hard! :D

Greetings from Poland! :DD
RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION!

Edited by kahiru, 23 July 2012 - 12:01 AM.

Posted Image

Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

This marks my third anniversary with the girls and yes, the journey so far has never sounded longer. But still I felt that the years has just flown by, and each time I see the girls on the computer screen is just like the very first time Seohyun took my breath away in Gee.

For those who are unable to understand the significance of the 5th anniversary and are intending to take this anniversary like any other one, please don’t. 5 years of peace, progress, and more importantly, staying together as a 9 while keeping true to their personalities isn’t just something you get even after years of hard work. The number 5 is not all the wrong, but it is not exactly short either. We stand in the middle of a group’s life expectancy: 10 years. We can no longer see the start, but we don’t really know when it ends. It doesn’t feel like 5 years, really. Every single time when I watch GGTS, it feels just like yesterday.

When the girls started out, majority who were in the Kpop world back in 2007 never really took them seriously, all expecting the group of 9 to break within three years. But ironically their third year was the boom of Kpop, and currently as one of the most senior groups of the industry, the 5th anniversary of Girls’ Generation is not just about the girls, but a mark of how far Kpop has come and how far it managed to go. The journey on from here is pretty much unknown terrains since no one has ever made it this far this smoothly and it’s the very first time in history Kpop was this successful, but I am sure it will be beautiful.

Together as a fandom, we have progressed so much. Like everyone else, I wasn’t at the start of the journey, just hoping on in the middle as the train sped along the tracks. It’s like the bullet trains in Japan, it moves really fast, but you don’t feel a thing. I feel so very sorry for not being at the start, not being there for the girls at the 2008 Black Ocean, not being there for the girls at their 2009 Gee winning streak at Music Bank, but I am thankful enough to be there to watch the girls debut in Japan, to grow from teenagers into young ladies, especially Seohyun. The scenery so far has been very pretty, but I have to say this amidst the festivities – Sones should never be complacent about it. We don’t really ever know what is coming up for us. We don’t know whether we will be alive the next day. I don’t think this is a problem to the older Sones, but to the newer Sones who just boarded the train, welcome, and enjoy it while it lasts, hold tight and still to your seat when it rains outside. But even when it rains, it will still be warm inside the train, for we are all in this together.

The people who make up the fandom – Sones. I have been very blessed to meet nice people that I am proud to call my friends in the fandom. It is very heartening for me to see people from all around the world, come together, and talk to each other, even though we may never meet each other, all in the name of Girls’ Generation. The way it connects and bond people together – it’s actually very magical, no?

Lastly, to my girls, Taeyeon Jessica Sunny Tiffany Hyoyeon Yuri Sooyoung Yoona Seohyun, happy 5th anniversary, and may all 9 of you stay together for the rest of your lives as you grow old, find a boyfriend, get married, become a mom etc. Sones will always be there for you, right till the very end. Thank you for always putting us as a ruling factor in all that you do, thank you for even existing as a 9, and thank you for creating this very magical journey for all of us.

Because we are forever 9.

#5thAnnivGirlsGeneration

Edited by Imperfection-x3, 04 August 2012 - 08:13 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

Manii Manii
  • Donors
  • 1439 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

Happy 5th Anniversary <3 !!!

Actually i am only 3 years old in this fandom.

But it is long enough for me to be so deeply, and profoundly in love with all the 9 girls.

Thanks you for everything you girls provide me.

Because each thing is priceless.

Through SNSD, i'm coming to a world where everything is new and fresh.

Meeting and knowing all the awesome people who likely sharing the same dream as me.

SNSD as my inspiration.

Hardwork, Teamwork, Kindness, Soshi-bonds, Being a bunch of Funny girls,

Sharing love, Giving Care,.... more and more on the list.

Never regret to be one of the millions or billions Sones.

Thanks for everything, and Thanks Soshified, all the Soshified stuff and member for every hard work.

: D

Posted Image
Fany: Everything, Pink, Mine.
Me: Everything, Yours, I Love. (⌒_⌒)

My Twitter

My Tumblr

UzairHalim UzairHalim
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

Annyeonghaseyo, happy 5th anniversary. It feels like yesterday I got into the world of K-POP and went on a crazy bias rotation before I realized just how amazing all 9 of you were especially the 'dorky' leader Kim Taeyeon :)
Saranghaeyo Taeyeon, Saranghaeyo 소녀시대 !

me wuv snsd me wuv snsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

Happy 5th anniversary girls! Love you all so much~ I hope you continue to shine,be healthy and happy!

Edited by me wuv snsd, 23 July 2012 - 09:17 PM.

SeohyunHwating <3 SeohyunHwating <3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:05 AM

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY! <3

It's been so long, 5 Years! I wish you all the best in the upcoming events! Take care of yourselves! ^__^ I will always support you in whatever you all do.

Hwating! <3

Edited by SeohyunHwating <3, 31 July 2012 - 04:14 AM.

WMrDXXE.png

diana_ku diana_ku
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:07 AM

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary Girls' Generation! Please have many more! Keep Girls' Generation continuing forever! I love you all so much and will forever! I have only known about you for 7 months so far, but these months have been the happiest months of my life! Thank you so much! I wish I could have known about Girls' Generation since debut!
- a Canadian SONE.

AbhiSone AbhiSone
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:19 AM

Since the time I found out about 소녀시대 I have been only listening to them.
Even though people around tease me because I do not know the language, but I still am listening to them.
It has been three years since I fell in love with 소녀시대.
They're not only my favorite for the music but also the meaning behind the songs.
Until today every time I was depressed I listened to their songs which made my day.
There was something in the songs,
something that has kept the fire in me alive.
Happy 5th anniversary 소녀시대!!!!!!
Fighting 소녀시대!!!! ♥♥♥
Power of 9 forever!!!!!

Edxmond Edxmond
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:20 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary to Girls Generation!

It's already 5 years that I've been following Girls Generation but I never get bored of them, their bubbly, dorky personalities keep me interested and the songs they release get better and better!

I just hope for the girls to keep doing what they love, continue to be a group of 9 and most importantly look after their health!

Edited by Edxmond, 04 August 2012 - 04:23 PM.

Twitter: @Edxmond
                                                                            Instagram: http://instagram.com/edxmond

SNSDFans<3 SNSDFans<3
  • Donors
  • 1269 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary to 소녀시대 (:

Time passes really fast and it's already 5 years since you girls debuted :DD. It was you girls that introduce me to into the world of K-Pop, otherwise I wouldn't have known that K-Pop was that great. You girls have achieving such good results and getting more known in the worldwide, receiving more love from SNE worldwide. Even though I have been a fan for almost one year, I can see how you girls changes your concepts from every comeback you made :DD. SNSD wouldn't have exist without you 9 angels, bringing so much love to all of SNE out there. I sincerely congratulate you all for your 5th Anniversary and I'm really proud to be a SNE. Hope you guys will stay happy, healthy and lastly bringing us more good music always (: May the bonds between each and every one of the girls stay strong and maybe 10 years down the road, you girls are still together as one :DD.

Right Now is 소녀시대 :DD.

Posted Image

Edited by SNSDFans<3, 31 July 2012 - 07:55 AM.

Once a SONE, always a SONE. <3

G7ChBsy.jpg

Once a TaeGanger, always a TaeGanger. <3

3Ybxm.jpg

KiwiFruit15 KiwiFruit15
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

It's amazing that it has already been 5 years. When looking back on old shows (FG, GGTS, ect) it's amazing to see how much all nine of you have matured and grown.

It was because of you girls that I was introduced to the exciting new world of K-Pop, and I can't thank you all enough. Girls' Generation really does represent K-Pop, and Korea in general. Because of you nine, I've been inspired to learn Korean and set a new goal for myself.

Girls' Generation is something special. Honestly, I don't think that SNSD would be the same if there were different members. Your personalities seem to mesh so well... it's really amazing. I haven't been able to identify fully what it is that makes SNSD so appealing, but for now my best guess is your sister-like bond. Just the other day I realized "Oh, they aren't actually related... right..." People aren't lying when they say that the Soshi Bond is something powerful. My wish to you, Girls' Generation, is that you keep that bond strong for a very very long time.

This might seem a little dramatic, but your music and outlooks on life are what keep me going some days. Whenever I feel like giving up on something, I think "What would _(member)_ do?" and that keeps me optimistic and helps me to finish whatever it is that I've started. I'm sure that I'm not the only person that does this, too.

You girls are role models to a sizable number of people, including myself, and I hope that you all continue to be people that we can look up to.

Congratulations on 5 years of being Girls' Generation! Keep up the fantastic work!

Posted Image

Edited by KiwiFruit15, 28 July 2012 - 09:04 PM.

Posted Image

ty9soshi ty9soshi
  • Donors
  • 2061 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary 소녀시대

wow time really flew fast you girls grew really well, achieved more than we imagined and continuing receiving more love from all over the world.

of course you girls grew-up into a beautiful young ladies, but most importantly is that you never let go of that dorky side of yourselves ^^

Posted Image

"As we go on.. We remember... All the times, we had together... As our lives change...come whatever We will still be friends 4-Ever"

Treasure every moment with your members and with S♥NE.

May Girls' Generation always be blessed with good health, happy, safe and love.

I love 소녀시대 simply because they are Girls' Generation

Posted Image

Right Now 소녀시대 , in the Future 소녀시대 , Forever 소녀시대

Forever and Proud to be a 소원

yellowbirdhn yellowbirdhn
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:23 AM

Five anniversaries in a row. You achieved a lot. More anniversaries are coming. You will achieve more than you imagine.

Enjoy this moment! For each SNSD's girl, happy 5th anniversary with your 8 sisters!

eriye9 eriye9
  • Donors
  • 474 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:24 AM

Hope that Saving is allowed, If So then Consider this spot saved, Thanks Hope that Saving is allowed, If So then Consider this spot saved, Thanks , Thanks!
Posted Image

SNSD_SK SNSD_SK
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

Happy 5th Anniversary GIRLS!

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대 ♥

Posted Image

Edited by SNSD_SK, 05 August 2012 - 07:41 AM.

Posted Image

사랑해요!

andytanck andytanck
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:26 AM

save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save

little-vince little-vince
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:27 AM

Posted Image

My Angel.
My Girls.
My Sunshine.
Happy 5th Anniversary!!

Right now, tomorrow, forever.
It’s Girls’ Generation.

Edited by little-vince, 05 August 2012 - 02:39 AM.

Ti.Charl Ti.Charl
  • Donors
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:30 AM

Posted Image

This is what I prepared for this day :)
Phew, it has been already 5 years
It is not just a number, but that was whole what we had tried together
5 years is not too long.
It is just 3 years long that I became what I am today - To be a S
ONE
No regretting for that.
These 9 girls, actually changed my life into something new. This is true. I am not here to exaggerate things. At least, I felt better all these long with you guys ♥

Happy your 5th, and our 3rd ♥
♥ I will always remember Kim Taeyeon as the one who brought me to really know Girls’ Generation.
♥ I will always remember Jung Sooyeon as the one who drives me really insane for some really times
♥ I will always remember Lee Soonkyu as the one who I really admire among these girls, your energy, your strength, your power to face everything.
♥ I will always remember my inspiration Ppany Ppany Tiffany, Hwang Miyoung. You encourage me through the time when I am on my own, because as you can do it, I can do it too.
♥ I will always remember my dancing queen, Kim Hyoyeon. Your steps, your moves are all priceless.
♥ I will always remember My General Kwon Yuri. You kill me everytime I SEE YOUR FACE ♥ My General, you are the one and unique Yuri in the world to me.
♥ I will always remember Choi Sooyoung as the one who always bullies her members. That’s right you always do that, but then I love it when you don’t care about your image, just being who you are. That’s enough
♥ I will always keep in mind Im Yoona :) Really, nothing really to say. As someone would be special to someone, you are one of them, who are really special to me. Thank you, for bringing a part of me back. Those time in the past :)
♥ And Seo Joohyun to me, precious maknae. No one could be the same as you. Best maknae ever.

Another year, let’s go together. Let’s shine together
We are one who makes impossible things become possible.
9 Girls, 1 Generation. As always. Girls, you broke the vow as you guys are still these 9 Girls through that 5 years. Let’s that be always in the future and forever.

Proud to be SONE, the fandorm who could celebrate the 5th year firstly ever:)

지금은 소녀시대 , 앞으로도 소녀시대 , 영원히 소녀시대 ♥

Edited by Ti.Charl, 04 August 2012 - 08:58 AM.

Posted Image
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals, to help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth, and to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

YoonYul Twin Trooper
Born to be SONE and proud to be a SONE

Tumblr | Twitter

slitzkin11 slitzkin11
  • Donors
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:33 AM

5 Years And Still Counting.

Although it's only been 2 years since i became a sone it seems like i know you personally even though i didn't met any of you in person.

I want to thank you for being bold and not being shy about showing your personalities on any shows.

Thank you to sm staff's for making SNSD <3

Congratulations SNSD And SONE's !!

This is just the first five years of forever <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only a SONE would understand.

vhffls vhffls
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

Like everyone else.. Happy 5th Anniversary to Sonyeo Shidae! ♡
Time goes by in a flash. T ~ T looking back.. I feel like a proud mother *hehe even though you're older than me ^^* seeing my children living their life in the way they want to.
For sure you'll be more successful in the future right?? like what Fany said "World Domination!" ~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Okay (. . . .) I don't know what to say anymore.. really girls'.. right now.. I'm just SO THANKFUL and glad that you exist. Thankful.. because ever since I became a S♡NE my heart and mind was never with me.. I mean Sonyeo Shidae is in every actions and decisions I make. You become my role model.
And I'm also glad because you brought color in my dull world, before my life has no direction and sad but now I wake up everyday feeling happy, complete and with something to look forward to. Really.. I never missed a single news about you guys. Most of the time I prefer watching your performances and browsing picture in the net than studying. I even neglect my irl friends every time they invite me.

To be honest, you're the first and only K group that I like, admire and love and ever since that day I never felt a single thing for anyone. It's only SNSD GG SJJD SoShi.. Not that I did not want to, I just could not.

I love you guys!! Never shall I forget the days I spent with you.
Continue to be SNSD, as you will always find me yours. I will be forever a S♡NE.

Edited by InvisiblePau, 29 July 2012 - 06:19 AM.

Can't help but to fall with the Girls' charms.

SoneNation001.png

Never shall I forget the day that I became yours.
Continue to be my ♡, inspiration, and strength as you will always find me your S♡NE.

Right now it's SNSD, From now on it's SNSD, Forever it's SNSD
지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot