[FAN ACCNT] TTS Fanmeet hojumin ver.2012.06.16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:14 PM

"fany will probably eat raw meat since it's pink" lol Taengoo ah, love teasing Fany much eh?
Taeny went to the movie together without Seobaby, aigoo!
I'm glad they had a good time with the K-sones :) I wish I could go to the fanmeet or their convert one day but I'm too far from them :confused:
Keep on smiling and do your best girls. SNSD fighting!

eriye9 eriye9
  • Donors
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:35 AM

Lol the girls are so funny! Like they are never take things to seriously and so light hearted. I'm sure they try to show that side more with fans, but it's good to see them so comfortable.
Posted Image

*Zhenyu* *Zhenyu*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

thanks for the translation! all of their replies are so cute and funny ;D
10 years later snsd become old snsd. LOL

Edited by *Zhenyu*, 17 June 2012 - 04:37 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

Haha. Thank for the translation.

I really like point no 13.

Haha Taeyeon saying that her butt is hot during her sleep-talking xD
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

soosicajjang soosicajjang
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

I think they don't want the girls getting twitters because they would get harassed often :unsure:
Anyways as long they update sm snsd homepage more often it's okay to me ^^
And Troll Shidae trolling Sooyoung's driver skills :lolol:

I'm looking forward to SNSD's banana potato song in their concerts :banana:
SOOSICSPHERE <3
Posted Image
______________________________________________________________________________________
♥♥♥ SooSica - TaengSic - JeTi -YoonYul - TaeNy - YulTi - TaeNySic ♥♥♥

neko-kyunnn neko-kyunnn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

OMG! Fany listens to Lana Del Rey!?? i don't like that woman cos she scares me but now that Fany listens to her~ i will try my hardest to listen to Lana del Rey now -_-

fany-ahhh~ can you not at least say " i was listening to Coldplay or Maroon 5 or Gotye " ~~ Lana del Rey is creepy~~

linguafranca linguafranca
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

Tiffany's fetish again... Honestly, though, why is she so scared of bugs? I bet she'll be scared of hairclips for the rest of her life, keke.
And about pink... Seriously? I can't believe that she would eat raw meat, haha. And using Girl No. 4 perfume just because it's pink?!
I can't believe Taeyeon said that her butt was cold in her sleep. If I were in the same room as her, I would totally freak out.
Thanks for sharing! :)

lets_go_on_for_a_long_time_by_momochan_b

cr: yoongbella

anhhochucquynh anhhochucquynh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

kekeke, Taeny. Both husband and wife leave their Baby at home to go out. Kekeke and how do they play club music in their room? In private. I am so jelous of Taeny.

FellowSONE FellowSONE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Thanks for the fan account and translation! I didn't know Baby Steps was going to be the title track! Interesting... and I was wondering about the whole Twitter thing but after reading comments about the antis, it makes sense. I didn't even know Jessica had a Twitter before antis spammed it and it got deleted! :o

Assyifa Assyifa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

LOL so funny taeyeon jjang!! taeny~ aaaaaahhh~ seohyun so cute!! saranghaeyo~ :D :banana:

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

I wonder where they got the idea that fans oppose the idea of them getting a twitter? I know a lot of people here at least would really like it...maybe she is refering to the Sica incident when she was reported so much it was shut down

Poor sooyoung being the worst at driving! I hope that they mean worst by a little rather than worst by a lot because of her accident!! T_T

hahaha! taeyeon's hot butt!!!

I'm surprised that Baby Steps was set to be the title track! It's a bit slow and while good, I think it would have been hard to promote and stir up love as quickly. Twinkle being so upbeat really fits SNSD so it was not super far away from the main group's sound.

poor seobb!! lol. Everybody is imitating her part in Twinkle!kekeke..I wonder if they also imitate hitting Taeyeon. >.<

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:27 AM

Wish i could attend the fanmeet after reading all these happenings!
Thanks for the translation and sharing this post.
Hope to see more of such in the near future.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

Rukai Rukai
  • Donors
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:11 AM

Woa, thanks so much for the trans, it keeps us all connected to KSones and the girls even though we're worlds apart ..literally

I laughed so hard at them doing the baby steps out of the stage, wonder if there's fancam of that... *go off YouTube land*

I agree that the girls shouldn't get Twitter, or if they do, get someone real mean to proofcheck it before they can read the twits -__- It's also better, so we won't spam their account to death xDD
There are little simple things that make me happy: puppies, long lazy days lying on the grass watching white fluffy clouds floating by, endless drives around cliftside with the top down and sun on our backs...Oh, and good TaeNy or YulSic smut xD
I'm ready to go Into the New World on 21/12/2012 :D

Hit me up on Twitter: RukaiT

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

Thanks for sharing the Fan Meet account. There are lots of points in this one too. LoL at Yuri's parking! xD
Posted Image

Credit: cream

Alex97 Alex97
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

Taeyeon boasted that she can park the best ㅋ taeyeon shouted that when she parks, she shines.

Lol Taengoo is such a dork, boasting that she can park a car the best XD

"mm.. my butt... is hot"

LMAO, that sounded so wrong hahaha, no wonder the other fan account said to keep Tae's privacy hehe.. now I know why..

taeyeon: fany will probably eat raw meat since it's pink

Hahaha, Tiffany is so obsessed with pink!! lol at Taeyeon's random comment XDDDD

Thnks for the translations!! I enjoyed reading all of it!!

Edit:
Oh, I almost forgot... there's a lot of TaeNy moments!!!! Kyaaa~~~~..lol..
And I do hope they don't use twitter, it'll get spammed w/ random messages and antis are roaming around.. so it's not really safe..

Edited by yoonyul111, 22 June 2012 - 12:58 PM.

Can't get enough of TaeNy!!

---

As a YoonAddict, I promise to appreciate her alligator mouth,
to support her in acting, laugh when she imitates AYM,
and LOVE Shikshin#2, because she's prettier than flowers :].

jetitae jetitae
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

taeyeon is really something......why would she use recording app when she sleep??? lol,,
,,,,well maybe... she records it if she really does sleep talk,,,,right taengoo??

anyway, thanks for sharing

MushroomYX MushroomYX
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

Bahahahaah this fanacc is fun to read <3
TTS's answers are hilarious as usual....
Tiffany's obsession with pink and SNSD's comparisons in driving 8D

Thank you so much for translating! ^^

sy9p3p.png 2ypkh3s.png

Cr; jennytaetae, PudingBunny

Aj2011 Aj2011
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

I wish I could go to any of tehse fan meetings. :( I wonder why she wanted to know what she's saying while sleeping. I'm laughing too hard on Taeyeon's recording. Thank you for translating this, it was a fun read. :)

helloimgood helloimgood
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

LOL, Taeyeon and Seohyun had killer jokes in this fan meet. Tae especially went all-out :D
I dont use Twitter myself so whether the girls had accounts or not is like whatever to me. But Jessica already has experience of what could happen if they did.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

O, these girls are so cute. I love fan meets. They are really happy among their fans. Too bad the tv stations don't broadcast these.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night