"I'm sending all the nutrients to my toenail" LOL

Thank you for sharing this :D

Posted Image

banner made by tifflebear

IheartmyBOO-THANG IheartmyBOO-THANG
  • Donors
  • 950 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

LOLOLOLOL @ TaeYeon's eighth UFO. xD Become close with them by farting in front of them! xD Now we know how close Soshi are back at the dorm... ._. Ah, trying to watch Actress Im and Actress Kwon at the same time... She has the same dilemma as me and the same solution to it - maybe not watching niether, lol! UFOs! :heart:

Posted Image
Right now it’s Girls’ Generation! From now on it’s Girls’ Generation! Forever it's Girls’ Generation!~♥
Formerly SNSDsooyoung♥

||LJ||Collection||NMALAILY(On-Going)(JeTi)||

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

Thanks for the very much needed translation.
It's through these messages we get to see their interaction with fans and i'm glad to be able to understand them.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

JadeFalcon JadeFalcon
  • Donors
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

Ahhh.. I want to go eat gamjatang with Taeng, Hyo, and Fany too!

Taeyeon wants another concert this year? Probably in Seoul...field trip part 2! They're coming to LA though, right? XD

Thanks so much for the translations!!

TheBoys-th1.jpg

TheBoys-th2.jpg
Twitter - @BigTaeng

cryslam cryslam
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

omgg seriously they are so cute with these messages gahh!! why does it only have to be Koreans that can have that thing xD but lol "I'm going to land my UFO now" so cute haha

allthecolours allthecolours
  • Donors
  • 532 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:34 PM

taeyeon is the master at answering UFO messages so good!
yuri should answer more! but of course they are taking their time to interact with their fans ^^
so cute!

Genie, Gee, Hoot, Run Devil Run, Mr Taxi, Bad Girl, The Boys, Time Machine, Paparazzi, All My Love Is For You, Oh!, Flower Power, I Got a Boy!!!
tumblr_lu0jtfjckl1qzfh59o1_400.jpg

kuyaChaaan kuyaChaaan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

I'm a noob and just a new fan, but what are UFO messages? Is that like another social network site?
Can someone fill me in?

Though I was reading through them and they seem awesome. I wonder if some of those replies come from fans or they're replies from people who are close to Taeng and Yul well.
Ride away. Right away.

keketaeng keketaeng
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

Taeyeon WONT WATCH FASHION KING AND LOVE RAIN!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!
SHE SHOULD SUPPORT BOTH!
Yoona YuRi Fighting! <3
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yoonyul0205 Yoonyul0205
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

Ahh they're so reachable to their fans. That's what I like about them. But for an international fan like me. They're so far away T.T

Posted Image

Brandon218 Brandon218
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

That why I like Taeyeon "I'm sending all the nutrients to my toenail". :D And the part when she says, be open... (fart in front of each other). :D

eriye9 eriye9
  • Donors
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

I'm a noob and just a new fan, but what are UFO messages? Is that like another social network site?
Can someone fill me in?

Though I was reading through them and they seem awesome. I wonder if some of those replies come from fans or they're replies from people who are close to Taeng and Yul well.

Lol some of Taeng's responses made me laugh so much! haha! Judging by the responses and the times they were made, I'm pretty sure it's really them and not staff. UFO is a korean site where fans can send messages to idol stars and get replies. They can also send them direct messages and sometimes get replies. So kind of like twitter, but with celebrities. You have to be a korean citizen to get an account though.
Posted Image

kuyaChaaan kuyaChaaan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Lol some of Taeng's responses made me laugh so much! haha! Judging by the responses and the times they were made, I'm pretty sure it's really them and not staff. UFO is a korean site where fans can send messages to idol stars and get replies. They can also send them direct messages and sometimes get replies. So kind of like twitter, but with celebrities. You have to be a korean citizen to get an account though.

Ah, I didn't mean to say if it's staff or the actual Girls were replying, I meant... if the initial messages sent were from fans or people who know them very well.

But seems like you answered my question despite the small confusion. Hmm, I see. That's really interesting. Idol-fan interaction is really important in the KPop industry huh? Sure, Twitter's there for the US counterparts but there's not a lot of interaction [unless you consider 50 Cent's vulgar tweets to his female fans...uhh].
Hmm, really? That's kinda a bummer. But I understand that the site has to do that to make the interaction only limited and exclusive to KR citizens. It's kinda like Japan's mixi [where JP artists also flock] where you need a JP cellphone number to be a member.

Thank you! :D
Ride away. Right away.

lrsfyy lrsfyy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Pffft HAHAHAHA Taeng UFO reply was so dang cool D: and i wonder why she replied the ufo's that much D:

And yuwree shud change her UFO ava. It's kinda old ._.

Thanks for all subber \o/

kuyaChaaan kuyaChaaan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

To add up to my questions, are these messages sent by fans anonymous? Because I've seen a few 'name shoutouts' for the Girls to reply to.
It's a mystery to me. Sooo, anonymous? And is Korea's internet culture just like Japan where hiding one's identity and a preference to be anonymous more common?
Ride away. Right away.

mitchingu mitchingu
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

cutie taeng~~~!!!! I want to put her inside my bag and bring her anywhere!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fart in front of everyone? cool~!!!
so cute~~~ XDD
I can take all the madness the world has to give, but I won't last the day without these NINE ANGELS.

*Zhenyu* *Zhenyu*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

All the replies of Taeyeon were so funny :D
Fart in front of each other to become close.LOL

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Urpi Urpi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

Kwon actress FIGHTING ^^ !!! she did a great job on the second ep <33333333
but ... dear Yuri plz change your display picture orz it's been sooo long since Hoot ; __ ;

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Taeyeon WONT WATCH FASHION KING AND LOVE RAIN!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!
SHE SHOULD SUPPORT BOTH!
Yoona YuRi Fighting! <3

Lol. I'm pretty sure she meant 'maybe I shouldn't watch either instead of choosing one over the other and possible upsetting a member' But she does want to show her support. Poor Taeng dilemna!

Anywho! I really enjoyed reading these! I hope there are more from Yuri soon! She can tell everyone about how she feels about being Choi Anna

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

dookboki dookboki
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

LAWWWWWLLL!!! taeyeon's UFO was seriously hilarious
fart in front of each other hahahahahah
is that what you do on your dorm with the other members???kekekekekeke

SNSD is AWESOME

TRUE STORY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users