Photo

[2012.02.12] Three Hours in the Life of a SONE (Bangkok, Thailand)The GG 2012 Asia Tour Bangkok Experience (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic
The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:32 AM

Thanks for sharing! I live in Thailand but I missed chance to see 9 girls because the ticket was very few. It's sold out in 20 minute! T ^ T

You're so lucky ^ ^

That just totally show how popular the girls are :). why, i think that it have even broke world record for that!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

Thanks for sharing! I live in Thailand but I missed chance to see 9 girls because the ticket was very few. It's sold out in 20 minute! T ^ T

You're so lucky ^ ^

I was. And I know how you feel. I'm studying in Taiwan (well, I'm back in Manila for vacation) and I already missed them TWICE when they performed in Taipei for their 1st and 2nd Asia Tour. Same reason, the tickets sold out very quickly.

It was a painful experience for me to be honest, missing them a mere 300km away (which is 90 minutes by high-speed train).

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 09 April 2012 - 06:21 AM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

gentledawn gentledawn
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

Wow.. what a great experience. I have to congratulate you for this. I believe that all your sacrifice was worth it.
I wish one day I could see them in person too, if it's possible, in my own country Indonesia.

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

Wow.. what a great experience. I have to congratulate you for this. I believe that all your sacrifice was worth it.
I wish one day I could see them in person too, if it's possible, in my own country Indonesia.

Thank you! I just couldn't express properly and completely the leap of faith that I did. It was a scary experience from a certain point of view.

We in the Philippines also have the same feeling and hopes as well. No matter how small the chance may be, I honestly am still keeping the faith that they will also visit us someday.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

CarlosS♥ne CarlosS♥ne
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

I almost cry reading you post, and don't worry, I'd do the same to seen them live, and that I live much further, Venezuela, but someday I'd do like you did it that day, you bring me hope pal! SONE unites...

1920579_534743756647026_1415894169_n.jpg

beefcakes beefcakes
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

thank you for telling me "what does it mean to be a SONE?" i realized that i'm only thinking myself (daydreaming) or like that.

well, herpa derp derp. :D

frozenyoung frozenyoung
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

reading your fan account greatly touched me. i can imagine how it feels (thought i had never been to their concert). really hope that they can come to my country (indonesia), and i can watch them, screaming, singing, and dancing for them. you are a lucky SONE. i've never felt being in their concert. hope more SONE can feel what you feel :handy:
anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. hope sometimes i can share my exp too ^^

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

I almost cry reading you post, and don't worry, I'd do the same to seen them live, and that I live much further, Venezuela, but someday I'd do like you did it that day, you bring me hope pal! SONE unites...

Thank you! I've been telling people that I was crying maybe at least 60% of the time. I still couldn't believe that I was finally seeing them in person. Before I thought that I loved them, but then, seeing them personally right there and then made me fall in love with them all the more --> deeper and more meaningful now than ever before.

Just keep the faith. Who knows? With KPop spreading all across the world - I heard JYJ had a visit to Peru - maybe you'd see SMTOWN or something like that at least. I waited two long years to finally see SNSD in person (after missing them twice in Taipei, Taiwan because right now I'm living in Taiwan).

reading your fan account greatly touched me. i can imagine how it feels (thought i had never been to their concert). really hope that they can come to my country (indonesia), and i can watch them, screaming, singing, and dancing for them. you are a lucky SONE. i've never felt being in their concert. hope more SONE can feel what you feel :handy:
anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. hope sometimes i can share my exp too ^^

Thank you! I really really try hard to put a lot of meaning into my fan account to try and capture the feeling. But in the end, it's really indescribable. It was such an overwhelming feeling that I really got carried away that I didn't care if I lost my voice for good after all that screaming, cheering, and singing. It's one of those memories now that will forever be etched in my heart and will carry it and relive it as much as I can.

Like I said, just keeping the faith that we will see them in our own home countries someday.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 23 March 2012 - 06:19 AM.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

thank you for telling me "what does it mean to be a SONE?" i realized that i'm only thinking myself (daydreaming) or like that.

well, herpa derp derp. :D

There are many ways to interpret what it means to be a SONE. What I wrote here and what I told you before is just my own interpretation of that. I'm sure lots of other SONEs have different takes on that.

Bottom line is that it's all about loving and supporting Girls' Generation in any good, constructive, productive, and fulfilling way we can. Not just one member, but all nine of them.

BTW, nice signature.

BunnyPancake.jpg

neko-kyunnn neko-kyunnn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

Wow ! DAEBAK! I'd die to just see them live in concert T^T they never seem to have one in the UK though :{

forever sad T^T

BAUnicorn BAUnicorn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

Rick You almost make me cried ~ if I were in your place I would do it I would even do that Energy Thing in Dragon Ball imagining i've given all my power to the Girl's your a true SONE You deserved a Medal (kaya rick kahit pagalitan ako ngayon dahil nag post ako ng pinoy dito pag nagconcert ang snsd sa pinas gagawin ung paherong ginawa mo) KUDOS PRE KUDOS!

Posted Image

As a Sooyoungster I Only Want to See Sooyoung and do the Oath two times
Now and Forever

^_^

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Wow ! DAEBAK! I'd die to just see them live in concert T^T they never seem to have one in the UK though :{

forever sad T^T

If not in UK, why not in Europe itself? (Something like SMTOWN Paris last February)

I hear that there are some plans for KPop idols to tour more of Europe in the future... so I do hope that for you guys, it's going to be a big chance. Just keep the faith. I know how you feel. Like I said, I was hurting that they never been to my country and I had to fly elsewhere to finally see them in person.

Rick You almost make me cried ~ if I were in your place I would do it I would even do that Energy Thing in Dragon Ball imagining i've given all my power to the Girl's your a true SONE You deserved a Medal (kaya rick kahit pagalitan ako ngayon dahil nag post ako ng pinoy dito pag nagconcert ang snsd sa pinas gagawin ung paherong ginawa mo) KUDOS PRE KUDOS!

Thanks. I was trying to put as much of my real emotions to the fan account as I could to make it as genuine as I could. Heck, I was crying while writing the whole darn thing!

But yeah, at the start of the concert I could see in their eyes and their faces that they were very tired - flying in from Paris just the day before = jetlag for sure. I was growing tired too myself (not that young and energetic anymore), but being in that kind of atmosphere, receiving so much love and support and cheer, makes all that fatigue go away.

Hahaha... for sure if they finally perform in Manila I will be there. And I will do it all over again... and then some.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 17 April 2012 - 07:16 AM.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

The funny thing is that, it's been more than two months since this fan account, and I still feel the same as if I was there when I watch the fan cams of the concert. Something about it really makes me want to go back there in time and relive the whole thing all over again and again and again.
Posted Image

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 19 October 2012 - 06:57 PM.

BunnyPancake.jpg

AlvinSii91 AlvinSii91
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Wow Bro !!! Your fan account is really touching
I knew that feeling hahaha :D
So Nyuh Shi Dae had come Malaysia for the very first time on 23/3/2012 for a small performance
I struggled a bit as I lived at East Malaysia if I suddenly buy flight ticket would be very expensive :(
However, my love towards SoShi is greater than my pocket money ( I'm still a poor student )
Well !!! It took me more than RM600 for only flight ticket ( My parent kept nagging and unhappy with my passion toward them)
I took the late night flight to KL and I reached around 12.45am. Then, I went over my friends' apartment with taxi. What an awesome day !!! I reached there around 2am. ( 16 hours more to their mini performance at KLCC )

That night, I cannot slept as I kept thinking about them and I finally slept around 4 something. Then, I woke up early in the morning
as I was extremely excited. I already asked my friend to buy me a Yuri lightstick ( My bias taeyeon one already being sold out)
But , Yuri didn't come Malaysia as she had her Fashion King filming. Gosh.. too bad !!!

That day, I reached KLCC around 2pm. Wow !!! There were so many people at KLCC. I started to queue up around 4pm...... I waited for two and half hours for the opening of entrance. (I got a premiere pass with the help of my friend) By that time, my body
had almost crumpled after standing for such a long time. Phew !!! I finally entered the fan zone....

Well !!! Our girls' performance was scheduled at middle so there were some other performances by other artists.
To tell the truth, I didn't pay attention to other performance as I came here for SNSD !!!
Although there was really lots of people … and some of them pushing , I initially felt a bit angry but I knew their feeling......
the excitement of the long-awaited chance to see them live is irresistible. All of us love Soshi :D
My body was really exhausted around 8pm and I wish to see them so much so I bear the pain of my legs , my thirst and my hungriness as food and drink were prohibited

I still could remember that I almost fainted around 8.45 pm as I started to wait there since 4 something
My legs were shaking and my waist was in deep sore as I hold a heavy bag. Suddenly, I heard people started shouting and I could not believe my eyes ...... even though I was not very near the stage but I could them on the stage !!! Eight angels appeared on the stage in white outfit … like angels. OMG I saw Taeyeon on the LCD screen...... She was too cute, too pretty and her lovely smile really melted my heart and brighten the whole concert. Till now, I still could not forget her smile :) Without hesitation, I started to wave my light-stick and singing throughout their performances regardless my tiredness Hahahaha I still don't know how could I
stand at that time Soshi Jjang ! My tears almost burst out during Genie ....... the part where Tiffany said '' Malaysia , Put it back on ''
I really touched as I waited this for very long time !!! I would not continue my experience as I think it was too long hahahaha

I just want to say I am very impressed by your fan account !!! You went to another country for the 1st time just for them.
Anyways, I am proud to be SONE and I think you too Hahahaha
Let us support our girls forever :D

melissa.p melissa.p
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

ahhh read the whole thing, made me cry. this about us, you and i are true S<3NES saranghae so nyeo shi dae

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

I just want to say I am very impressed by your fan account !!! You went to another country for the 1st time just for them.
Anyways, I am proud to be SONE and I think you too Hahahaha
Let us support our girls forever :D

I'm happy that you were able to see them in Kuala Lumpur. Had I known about it earlier, maybe I could have flown to Malaysia to see them again or something like that. Hahahaha! Truly, seeing them in person live performing is an exhilarating experience that you will never ever forget.

Thank you! It was indeed nerve-wracking for me, I have to admit. Yeah, I flew to Thailand for the first time just to see them. That made me realize how much I love the Girls now. That so much passion and enthusiasm that I had during the concert made me realize how much love I have for Girls' Generation.

Yes, let's support them right now, from now on, and forever! Thank you!

ahhh read the whole thing, made me cry. this about us, you and i are true S<3NES saranghae so nyeo shi dae

Like I said to my friends, I was crying like more than half the time --> maybe at least 65 to 70% of the time that I was there. And when I tried stopping, I choke on my tears. I really really tried to put as much emotion and feeling to this fan account as I could so that I could justify the experience of being there in words --> but it's really hard to do so.

Yeah, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Saranghae! :heart: :heart: :heart: Right now, from now on, forever.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

My body was really exhausted around 8pm and I wish to see them so much so I bear the pain of my legs , my thirst and my hungriness as food and drink were prohibited

I still could remember that I almost fainted around 8.45 pm as I started to wait there since 4 something
My legs were shaking and my waist was in deep sore as I hold a heavy bag. Suddenly, I heard people started shouting and I could not believe my eyes ...... even though I was not very near the stage but I could them on the stage !!! Eight angels appeared on the stage in white outfit … like angels. OMG I saw Taeyeon on the LCD screen...... She was too cute, too pretty and her lovely smile really melted my heart and brighten the whole concert. Till now, I still could not forget her smile :) Without hesitation, I started to wave my light-stick and singing throughout their performances regardless my tiredness Hahahaha I still don't know how could I stand at that time Soshi Jjang ! My tears almost burst out during Genie ....... the part where Tiffany said '' Malaysia , Put it back on ''
I really touched as I waited this for very long time !!!

I had the same feeling too --> of tiredness and fatigue and all that weariness. But the moment you hear them sing, the moment you see the onstage, the moment Tiffany said, "Malaysia, put it back on!" you know that it was all worth the hardship and sacrifice that you went through. I knew I did. I pushed myself to the limit, and then some, during that time that when I got back to Manila and to my home more than nine hours later, I was totally exhausted and I needed a day or two to recover completely.

Like I said, during the concert, I didn't care what happened to me afterwards with all my cheering, screaming, and singing. I just gave my all as much as I could for SNSD. It's such an amazing, unexplainable act and experience.

BunnyPancake.jpg

Yoonyul0205 Yoonyul0205
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

I am so happy and jealous of you at the same time. Hahah I really want to see the girls live really badly, thanks for sharing anyway.. Heheh now I hope my dream to see them will come true soon.. :DD

Posted Image

sontaey1 sontaey1
  • Donors
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

This fan account is amazing! thank you so much for posting it. You really gave a good account of the overwhelming emotions that you had on that day. The entire time i was reading, i was thinking of how lucky you were. I am going to get to see them at the SMTown concert in LA in just under a month! I am brimming with excitement and really hope that i have an experience as powerful as yours. It really sounded like it was an experience of a lifetime.
Posted ImagePosted Image

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

I am so happy and jealous of you at the same time. Hahah I really want to see the girls live really badly, thanks for sharing anyway.. Heheh now I hope my dream to see them will come true soon.. :DD

Thank you! It took me almost two years to make my dream come true. And even in that time between learning about the concert and finally getting the ticket there were a lot of uncertainty surrounding it. It was indeed a huge leap of faith for me. Just keep the faith. If you want it, then you will find a way to finally see them. They've been in your country Singapore once already. They may come back there in the future.

This fan account is amazing! thank you so much for posting it. You really gave a good account of the overwhelming emotions that you had on that day. The entire time i was reading, i was thinking of how lucky you were. I am going to get to see them at the SMTown concert in LA in just under a month! I am brimming with excitement and really hope that i have an experience as powerful as yours. It really sounded like it was an experience of a lifetime.

Wow, SMTOWN L.A.! Good for you. Not only will you see Girls' Generation, but the other SMTOWN artists as well. My KPop fan friends really gush over TVXQ (because their performance is really powerful) and Super Junior (because they look so cool) aside from SNSD.

Thank you! Yes, I was really overwhelmed right from the get-go. The moment I arrived at Impact Arena, I wanted to cry. And when I got inside, holding that ticket in my hand, I wanted to cry. For sure you will have a powerful and overwhelming experience as well, but it will be different for sure because SNSD will be interacting with their fellow SMTOWN artists. But still, all in all it will be good for you for sure. It is a surreal experience and I wish you all the best from now until SMTOWN L.A. Good luck!!!

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3