Photo

[02.02.12] Living Out A DreamMy one day trip to NYC to take part in something unforgettable.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
prodigypv prodigypv
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

Your excitement and anticipation really shows in your post! I wish I was there to see Yoona and the others! Everyone said Yoona was absolutely stunning (and the rest were no less)!

chibiDD chibiDD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Wowww just woww. WHAT AN ADVENTURE YOU HAD! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm really sure that your strive to see them brought out good karma <3 hehe.

itgscv itgscv
  • Donors
  • 818 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hey hey, you still have the pics of us from that night? You should send them to me :P

9aa2a 9aa2a
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:19 PM

so jealous but happy u had such an uforgettable memory and time. next time ill be there waiting in the lines and wandering the streets to kill time until the next event. thnx for posting pix and sharing. :)

YoonA's Pert YoonA's Pert
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:47 PM

Wow that sounds like a pretty amazing account. Too bad there wasnt more about SooYoung though. ):

jesuca jesuca
  • Donors
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

omfg, that sounds amazing. great fanaccount, thank you!
previously lovinyoochun.
tumblr / livejournal

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

aww Michelle that was amazing that you got to meet SNSD. So jealous now that you got to talk to them. Its interesting how Seobaby called you cute. I thought you called her cute. hahaha and Tiffany FTW~ She is such a sweetheart and I'm glad that she saved the day. hehehe Tae Yeon doing the fist pump with you, that is awesome. hahaha I was reading how Sunny poke her head in and said "Xie Xie" before Seo Hyun could, hahaha that is SO something Sunny would do. You are so lucky.

soshipiano11 soshipiano11
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:24 PM

thank you so much for sharing these! Im imagining what happened with you during the fansigning moment!!! i would have shouted too 'THIS IS SOO SURREAL! AAAAA!' lol.

really thank you so much! it feels like im there too with the other sones :banana:

People with good hearts are the ultimate winners. - 서 주 현 (Seo Joo Hyun)
Even as the time goes by, the name 'SNSD' will be forever in our hearts. - 김태연 (Kim Taeyeon)

yIh2Zto.gif

OMYGPJQ.jpg

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

man, you're so lucky!
i wanna meet them really really really bad now, lololol. :3
they all seem really really nice too. <3
glad you had fun. <3

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

gbaelement gbaelement
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Thank you for sharing. I didn't go since I knew that people would line up at like 12am, but I would've went of I knew they were gonna let some people without wristbands in D=

Edited by gbaelement, 24 February 2012 - 10:51 PM.

sakanaction sakanaction
  • Donors
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

thanks for sharing, one of my favorite fan accounts .
this is an awesome experience and you are making me so jelly =( from montreal to new york TT i live in toronto but couldn't get a chance cos i am too young to travel alone.. lucky you~

Avaklee Avaklee
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:01 AM

I'm taking a break from all my fanfic reading and decided to revisit your fan account <3
I remember thoroughly reading this after our interview. lol
It gave me chills as if I was there with you and all this happened right in front of me. xD

Rereading this undeniably made me spazz all over again; the way you describe each member is just so precious!
I can't believe you were able to collect yourself as you talked to the members and even shook their hands! :D
You are my hero~ keke

Edited by Avaklee, 03 March 2012 - 06:36 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image\Posted Image

Stay Pervy for Fany

@avaklee

AlvinSii91 AlvinSii91
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

OMG !!!!!!! YOU 'RE SO FORTUNATE ><
I wish I could meet them in my life time
I wish I could get their signatures T-T
Dude you 're very LUCKY ......... :blush:

Terywj Terywj
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

Super jelly of this well-written account. Not much else I can say, I'm glad you had a good time. I liked how you used bolds for extra emphasis BTW.

Steam (Team Fortress 2) | Twitter (Keep up with me!) | Tumblr (KPop Reviews)
Posted Image

xXMo3tXx xXMo3tXx
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

I'm so jealous of you! I had gotten there at 5 AM since they said the line would start at 6, so having to walk all the way to the end was extremely heartbreaking. I even stood there the rest of the day trying to take advantage of the other chances to get it, with no luck still. However, it wasn't a complete disappointment. I managed to buy a copy of The Boys, got to see their awesome tour bus, met a bunch of wonderful SONEs, and even got to see the girls when they got on the bus to leave! So even though I didn't meet the girls, I got to see them, which I'm glad for =]. Next step is to meet them! Despite all the trouble, it was worth it ^_^

Oh, and if anyone heard someone shouting and cheering for the bus driver before they left, that was me. lol I'll never forget that day. I'm very happy for you too ^_^
When SNSD takes over the world, Ailee should be their second-in-command.

ElectricKuma ElectricKuma
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for taking your time to share your experience with SONEs that weren't able to go to the fan signing. While i was reading your whole fan account I was tearing up from sheer excitement. Hopefully one day I'll be able to meet the girls in person. Maybe it might actually happen with the rumored meet up in LA.

SNSDsoshiGG SNSDsoshiGG
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1169 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

freaking amazing fanacc you.. my heart was thumping as i read it. HDU COMPLAIN ABOUT ME GETTING A SOLO CON WHEN YOU HAD A FANSIGN I WILL SMACK YOU >[
ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

D8YjS.jpg
if you want to read epic fics, read SHOCH, HoM, Time Apart, ASCC and BCtS
Right now it's SNSD, From now on it's SNSD, Forever it's SNSD.
지금은소녀시대!앞으로도소녀시대!영원히소녀시대!...헐 대박사!

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

Your excitement and anticipation really shows in your post! I wish I was there to see Yoona and the others! Everyone said Yoona was absolutely stunning (and the rest were no less)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run