Photo

[08.12.11] At the Plaza Hotel for the Help Children in Africa EventMe: "Soshified!" Tiffany: "Yay!"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
Luxtoraa Luxtoraa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

Yesterday the "Help Children in Africa" event took place at the Seoul Plaza Hotel with the UN secretary Ban Ki Moon and this is like a chronological line up what happened and what I saw with a highlight in the end...;)

So I was waiting outside the Plaza Hotel starting at 2pm and some minutes before 3pm I actually saw Ban Ki Moon get into his limousine. But as he was getting out of the hotel and not inside I wondered where he was going since the event was supposed to start soon.
So I dared into the hotel lobby and saw that on the other side of the hotel there was this ballroom. There were some teenaged girls standing there so I thought that this must be the place.
So I went there and waited but somewhen a security guard told us "We just got the news that f(x) has already gone in" which was kinda disappointing because they must have passed through a different way. But most girls were there for Shinee so they were like "AND SHINEE??!!" and after like 5 minutes the security guard got news that they have gone inside already too and that SNSD was inside too...
So now we were waiting for the end of the event where we might see them walk out again. But we didn't know if they would go out this way or take the other way again. So I was standing outside the main entrance, not knowing what to do and then I dared to go inside the ballroom.
I was standing for like an hour inside the lobby at a staircase that was rumoured to be the place where the stars would go out again. But at about 4pm the security guard told us to get out of the lobby. So I was waiting outside again and I was the only one standing on the right side of the door. And there were some UN security guards there and I overheard one of them say something like "...4.10...underground way...come out" and I was like "WHERE IS THE UNDERGROUND EXIT!" Of course I didn't know and I was all alone so I didn't dare do anything. But across from me there was a girl standing who looked just pretty nice and I walked up to her and told her what I heard and asked her if she wanted to try looking for the underground exit with me. She said ok and we asked one of the hotel workers where the underground exit was. He was playing dumb saying "even if you go to the underground exit you won't see them...." and didn't want to reveal where it was lol. That was when I was quite sure they would exit there and somewhen he pointed to the parking space, behind a bus. So my new friend and I stood there and waited. As I found out later she was a SONE too and a SSF member ^^
So we waited some more time, getting edgier by the minute until that same hotel worker came up and asked us if we wanted some advice. We said of course YES and he said 1) I don't know when the event will even finish 2) You would only see their van, not even their faces, do you still want to see them??? and we were like YES OF COURSE! then he said ok, then go to the opposite of this building, there you will see a white van. That is SNSD's van. If you go there you will see them. We thanked him and went inside the building waiting in the lobby before the door and really saw the SNSD van. As I talked with the Thai girl she said that she had seen Seohyun, Tiff and Sunny before when they came in through the main door at some minutes before 3pm. And I was outside seeing the UN secretary...DAMN! lol
Anyways we were inside the lobby, only the two of us but at some point 6 korean guys (like middle schoolers to high schoolers) came aswell and we were some more people with the secret info lol
Then 3 other guys came and one of them asked us who we were waiting for, we said SNSD and blabla got to know them and they were actually from France, had flewn here and would attend the concert tmr (which is today) and they
had seen the SNSD van when they went to the bathroom (yea the bathroom was quite near. There was an emergency exit there aswell and I thought the girls would leave through the emergency exit cause when I was near there with some krn crazy fans a security guard was a bit alarmed and told us to get away from there) anyways the three French guys were from SSF aswell lol
At some time like 4.40pm? we were told to go outside by another security guard. So we grouped ourselves in front of the van and I got the driver's number (Cause it's sticked to the window in case something happens he can be contacted. Yea I don't know what I'll do with that number though...) Inside the car there was a Sooyoung chibi hanging from the mirror lol Outside we met 3 another Sones from SSF ^^
At shortly before 5pm some of the Korean guys ran out yelling "They're coming, they're sooo pretty omg omg" stuff like that. And sure enough Tiffany came out first and I was so amazed and fascinated by her that I seriously forgot to look behind her at Sunny or Seohyun. Actually I wanted to see how tall Sunny is in real life but seriously! I forgot to look at Sunny. I was looking at Tiffany's face and thinking "woaah how can someone be that beautiful???" lol and I yelled "SOSHIFIED!" twice and the second time Tiffany looked in my direction (from less than a meter!) and made a fist with her hand and said "Yay!!" That was so awesome...A Japanese fan got to give Seohyun a letter.
Other than Tiffany's amazing face I only caught a glimps of the back of Sunny's head when she entered the van and Seohyun's back. And well I got a relative long view on their manager or whoever that woman with them was :(
When they left we were walking with the car for some time, waving but of course we couldn't see them through the tinted windows...

I don't have any pictures because I hadn't planned to stalk out for SNSD at all, I was at Yongsan in the morning, buying Gundam actually lol and it was a spontane idea to go to the Plaza Hotel.
My fellow SSF members told me they would email me their pics. With permission I could maybe post them later.
Anyways! Tiffany is gorgeous. Honestly though I am still wondering how someone can be that beautiful to make other people forget looking at anything else but her :D
I'll see her tonight at the Incheon thing but that can't be compared to yesterday. I saw Tiff less than 1m from me and tonight I'm sitting prrrrretty far from the stage lol I'll look at the huge boards most of the time I guess ^^ But yea Yuri and her MCing will be a highlight!

Edited by Luxtoraa, 12 August 2011 - 09:34 PM.

luvm34woim luvm34woim
  • Donors
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

I love love love love love your account. That was so awesome. Tiff must be stunningly gorgeous =) . I never doubt that but to hear that from fellow sone who saw her face to face is <3 .

What a nice experience you have there, pity u didn't to see the other 2 but as a Fanytastic, I would do the same =)

Thanks for sharing

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:28 AM

Waiting hours to see Fany, Sunny & Seohyun 10 seconds, that's the spirit ^__^

Thx for sharing your experience !

The 3 french SSF members, who were they ??

global-generation-france-logo.png

SoshiMarc SoshiMarc
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:49 AM

At the very least, you managed to see the beloved Secretary-General. ^-^

Posted Image

That's a pretty cool fan account, by the way. If I were there, I would've fainted at the very second of seeing Tiffany Hwang!

I need:
No images.
No animated GIFs.
Just plain text.
That's how deep I express my love for SNSD.

gsm gsm
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:23 PM

Wow. Cool ~
Awesome, She was so near to you ^^
I liked reading your account . :))
Thanks for the amazing account you gave and i hope it happens to me someday, with any idol . :X

Demon2Angel Demon2Angel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:19 AM

I'd so do the same lol

I will willingly wait hours just to get a glimpse of any girls from SNSD, especially Tiffany<3

Thanks for this amazing share. I hope I'll get to experience what you experienced too ><

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

tiff's so nice, hehe. :3

at least you saw them. <3 and you met some new friends. double win~! lol. xD

thanks for sharing this. :) one day, i hope to experience the same. xD

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

my goodness is that like freaking touching range with Fany, oh my what would i have done at that moment if it was me. hm i'd probably melt on the floor. Fany always a sweetheart and that goes for SeoSun. gosh now i'd want to see them in person, their beauties that everyone always describing. thanks for sharing your experience. :thumbsup:

nelzo nelzo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

wow you were so close to Fany! lucky you, i would be spazzing like crazy haha

LackA. LackA.
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! wish i was as fortunate as u!!! gonna try my best to c the girls the next time they come to my country again!1!
Cos' Jeti is jus SO HAWT ^^(happy new year all) Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs