[2011.08.08] Yoona LAX Fanaccount

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
chelupa chelupa
  • Donors
  • 447 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

110808 Yoona LAX Fanaccount

So I had arranged to go to the airport at around 10am-ish with some friends. I parked my car near the In-n-out near LAX and my friend picked me up from there and we parked at the airport and made our way to the international terminal at around 10am. After checking that Yoona's flight was on time (10:30), we made our way over to the arrival gate and met up with some of the crazy norcal kids who drove/flew down to LAX last night and today to see yoong.

Then there was waiting. Lots of it. LOL. we knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of the gate until after clearing immigration and customs but we grabbed a space at the railing super early on and just waited. We noticed some other fans possibly waiting for either minho or yoona and continued to look at people's luggage tags to check which flights they were coming from. At around 10:30 we noticed that the flight had already landed at 10:26 so we started getting excited.

At first we were all clumped up in one blob near one of the two exit gates but as we saw pretty much everyone choose to go through the other exit gate, half of our group split off and started waiting over there. I stayed at the original railing area since I had pretty good positioning to the gate opening already.

By 11:30 we were getting pretty restless since there was no sign of the passengers from yoona's flight yet. So as we continued waiting we met one of lee minho's "dedicated" fans, a girl who had been waiting since before we even got there and had a gift and everything. Shortly after, people started bolting outside toward the street and we heard that lee minho had appeared and was getting into his van. some of our group went over to see him but me and a couple others stayed at the railing. Eventually I walked over to see what was happening since we didn't see him exit the main gate and just appeared out of nowhere so we weren't sure if yoona would take a secret route as well.

After wandering around a bit outside our group split up again with some of us going over to a side gate and I had instructions from pallie to call her if i spotted anything. i went back to my original spot at the railing where only 3 of us stubbornly waited still. By 11:45 or so we were sort of giving up since it was getting to be so long and we were worried that she had already left secretly so we started turning off our cameras and getting ready to go....WHEN SUDDENLY A GORGEOUS GIRL STARTS WALKING TOWARDS ME.

it took me couple seconds to register that it was yoona since we had pretty much given up by then and so by the time she got within 3-4 feet i realized it was her and then i froze and forgot what i was supposed to do. at that point there was literally 3 of us there who noticed her, and there was complete silence as we were all dumbfounded by her arrival. my friend took out his phone again for fancam and my feet moved on their own and i kept pace with her as she moved out of the terminal with her manager(s?) (one pushed her luggage cart and one kept a look out for fans) i grabbed my phone as we were moving and called pallie and barely got out "go. outside. now!" i remember repeating myself then hanging up and continuing to follow yoona toward the street. a crowd started to gather and cameras were everywhere by the time she got halfway to the street. one of the managers pushing the luggage cart tried to manuever around fans and some of the luggage fell off of the cart but my friend michael helped him stack it back on (GOOD JOB!).

By the time our crowd got to the street there were maybe ~30 people following and fancamming, but her van wasn't at the curb so the manager had her keep walking around in circles and naturally we followed her around LOL. some people tried to ask for a signature on various items but she kept apologizing saying that she couldn't. but a few people had small gifts like a rose (good job brian!) and later on pallie was able to give her the soshified towel from the seoul concert! During the first loop around the curb area, the manager had her walk out onto the street where cars were driving and fans had followed onto the street as well, but since there were cars trying to pass, yoona motioned for them to move closer to the curb as to not get hit (she saved their lives!! lol) and eventually her van showed up and she got in. it wasn't tinted at all so people kept fancamming until they loaded up her stuff while she sat in the back. After a couple minutes they drove off and that ends our 2 hour adventure!

JessiesBoy JessiesBoy
  • Donors
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

Officially jealous of you Cali kids. Hopefully they do something on the east coast someday. Congrats and I still can't believe you froze up like that. Haha but at least you gained your composure and carried out your mission.

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

Awesome. From the fancam it looked like you guys were really close to her. Glad you could get to greet her and show a nice welcome for Yoona to the US!

gotmilk? gotmilk?
  • Donors
  • 595 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

please please tell me you got an in n out burger in celebration

JadeFalcon JadeFalcon
  • Donors
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:30 PM

Nice job!! You guys are so lucky, I bet that was awesome! It's great when we can show the Girls how much we love them all the way around the world.

TheBoys-th1.jpg

TheBoys-th2.jpg
Twitter - @BigTaeng

Saetang Saetang
  • Donors
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

Mad jelly, haha ^_^. Glad that you and the other Soshified members got to see Yoona! Definitely worth wait, huh? :D

All aboard! The never ending Soshi Subway^^

giWWdHe.png

Ruth♡ Ruth♡
  • Donors
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

you guys are so lucky. I wish they had a schedule in london :crybaby:
these are the times i wish i had the power to teleport

oN6lp1B.gif

24IMlBT.pngI9NAxd3.png

{signature © obelisk @ sff} {check out my artwork thread}

jAyLeE23 jAyLeE23
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Nice job!! You guys are so lucky, I bet that was awesome! It's great when we can show the Girls how much we love them all the way around the world.

JadeFalcon. I just want to ask on which video is your gif signature from? The one where Taeyeon accidentally caught a white towel. Thanks!

♪♫ Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyunnie, Sooyoungie wa Yoona ♫♪

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Jigeumeun Sonyeo Shidae! Apuerodo Sonyeo Shidae! Yeongwonhi Sonyeo Shidae!"

foofoo foofoo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

im still sad i didnt find out about their arrival fast enough! i was actually free that day too! i dont get why managers dont let their artists sign stuff though! and she had the time too since the car wasnt even there yet. hmm oh well

Demon2Angel Demon2Angel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

Yoona in the flesh lol.

Bet this was a great experience for you no?

I'd so wait at the airport to greet them if any SNSD members come to my country ><

Thanks for this fan account :D

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

this is really amazing. you're so lucky you got to see her. ^^
if only smtown would... you know, come back to the freakin' east coast.
they need to come to MI. i can't afford to fly to different states just to see snsd, lol.

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

MeiXin MeiXin
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:38 AM

you are so cool

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

The best things always happen either in L.A. or NY. SONEs so lucky and crazy I must say, but it's cool because this is like a once in a life time chance to see Korean stars. Yoona sweet warning fans to be careful. Fans don't see anything else, all they see is Yoona. Glad no accidents happen thanks to Yoona. Thanks for sharing! :D

kkleenexx kkleenexx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:57 AM

hmm i wonder why they aren't allowed to have pictures taken or give out autographs all the time? :( but she seems like such a sweet girl :)

Arch1225 Arch1225
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

snsd r v.beautiful and gorgeous.i wan be friends with them!

muayzazfar muayzazfar
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

LOL,,,,yoona hehe she's a bright girls....verrrrry funny :cool: :spell: :handy:

Posted Image

adorkable!

Kim Tae Tae hwaiting!!

ian3373 ian3373
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

I just watched the fancam on this... The one Yoona said:  "I know".... her voice is so sweet.. 

LaCaS Akasha LaCaS Akasha
  • Donors
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:48 AM

Thjank you for this, chelupa. Wow such a good FanAccount. I hope you did enjoyed that encounter with her...Such an honour to meet her like that,,,,Wow, so close, 4 feet away....The Queen Herself. Its is good that were representing Soshified as well. Good for all of us here. I hope Yoona accepted those gifts well, chelupa, the Rose and that towel. Lastly it is good that your friend returned those fallen items from her baggage trolley, That is nice consideration, for her.

Great Fan Account chelupa. I will look for the video later to see it. For now I have to imagine it.

peayeon1989 peayeon1989
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:08 PM

hmm i wonder why they aren't allowed to have pictures taken or give out autographs all the time? sad.png but she seems like such a sweet girl smile.png

same :( i'm 100 percent sure she would have if she could!! why are there restrictions? :o i'm curious.

snsd_banner_11_by_tifflebear-d4afwhv.png snsd_jessica_banner_22_by_tifflebear-d4y

© tifflebear

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:00 PM

same :( i'm 100 percent sure she would have if she could!! why are there restrictions? :ohmy: i'm curious.

It's for their own protection, so mostly a security measure. We can't have the risk of random people suddenly walk up to her and grab her or do something worse in the middle of an open-space, instantaneous autograph signing and whatnot. If Taeyeon was dragged off the stage during a performance in a supposed secured venue, what more for an spontaneous place like an airport?

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3