• This topic is locked This topic is locked
584 replies to this topic
TaeSeoLuv9 TaeSeoLuv9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

Thank you for taking the time to sub it for us

i would really like to read this whole book :)

decoded. decoded.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Thank you for translating everything! Bless you and the person/people who helped you along.

It was truly a walk down the long road of memory lane but it was worth the read.

I somehow have this feeling of being a lot more closer to these nine individuals I loved, loving, and will continue to love.

There had been a lot of times in the past wherein I stopped being a SONE but all those were short-lived because, well, these girls always pulls me back to them. I'm not deaf nor do I have no sense of direction, and so I go back. And I could never regret doing so. I'd probably be a SONE even after all the years they stopped promoting as a group. Being a fan of one member one would still be called a SONE. As what Tiffany said, Girls' Generation is a cake and the members are the ingredients that makes this cake. "Once a SONE, always a SONE."

ZmPo9.jpg

All my love is for you (All My Love Is True)
Nothing left to lose (Nothing Left to Lose)
誰よりも愛の意味を力を知ってるから

Sunny&Kris by: decodeed.

gemmaXX gemmaXX
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

wow your effort and persistence is amazinggggg!!!!
thank you very much, everyone here greatly appreciates it! daebak keke~

Aren't we all a little tired?

RixX RixX
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Oooh, I seemed to have miss reading this one. Glad that I found it! I didn't get the memoirs book yet so I'm still curious as to its contents. Thanks!

LsSESw2.jpgZ02xrFt.jpgBy35bHq.jpg

Serious, cute and smexy

This is: Girls Generation

Visit - My Flavors

noelle0T9 noelle0T9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

Thank for your hard work, I really enjoy reading this. It isn't easy to translate a book. Thank you :D

Right now, From now on, Forever It's Girls' Generation!!!

Forever SONE

Forever 9

braveheart18 braveheart18
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

oh wow...this is really nice. thank you so much for the translations. i enjoyed reading this. day by day i learn more about the girls... :wub:

hashaechi hashaechi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

thank you so much for this. Now, i knew a little bit more about our girls. As expected,  they really went through a harsh and long journey to achieve what they have now. But i think it pay off. Now, they no.1 girl group in korea.

imanrafiqi imanrafiqi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

wow... thank you  so much for this... you really did  a good job... i think it hard to translate all of it... but you keep your patience in it... really appreciate it.. glad that i can know something new about them...

lovingxsica lovingxsica
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

Thank you for the wonderful translation! Sica is indeed humorous in her own ways xD

lovingxsica lovingxsica
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Thank you for translating! It must have been hard TT 
I wondered if Sica's towel ever dropped after stepping out of shower?...

ian3373 ian3373
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

Thank you for translating this memoir... Interesting book...

Lot of info about the girls... Learn new things after reading this...

They are really role model in every aspect... i'm glad they don't change even now, only they're more beautiful, mature and wise. But they still show their dorky and playful side on stage..

The 2 nights Seoul concerts were proof that they are improving in vocals, dancing, and stage act.. They are still working hard to be better and better... 

Soshi bond is the best... 

Winter~Jung Winter~Jung
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

Whoaaa...thanks a lot for this translation!!!

But, wait is sunny trained for 9 years?!?! are you sure..its such a long time *_*

so...once again THANK YOU, GOMAWO, TERIMA KASIH, MERCI (???) XDD

Almost

(engrish)

PYH133015 PYH133015
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

Hooo..........thank you for the subber . YoonA eonnie was the best......so touched stories.....haha...lol....saranghaeyoooooo! #love #spam #talkingtoyself

사랑해요

o5g1.jpg
Facebook | Twitter | Blog

tyr1118 tyr1118
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:28 AM

I really need to thank you for translating this book for us. This book really let me know more about the girls.

chiezish chiezish
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Thank You!! :) Really helpful to one who dont read and understand korean!!

thank you for translating this story<3

Luzile Luzile
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

In response to those comments, Sunny replied, “I want to be acknowledged through my own abilities and efforts, not because of special treatment from my father or uncle. For that purpose, I will always put in all my effort.” She is not a specially treated idol.

Before Sunny joined Girls’ Generation, her training period is the longest among the members. Her training period is actually about 9 years. Definitely not wanting to quit and with effort and more effort, Sunny succeeded in becoming a Girls’ Generation member through her own abilities. It is only Sunny that aims to continually to put in hard work and never forgetting to keep a professional sense.

However, Sunny did not quit. In 2007, she applied to S.M. Entertainment’s public auditions, passed, and transferred over to S.M. She joined Girls’ Generation as the final 9th member. The reason why Sunny is the way she is right now is because she was able to overcome 9 years of training; the longest among Girls’ Generation.

Sunny has that cute image, but she also has a side where she will do the tasks that nobody else wants to do, such as grabbing a snake that all the members were afraid of with only her gloved hands and bungee jumping without hesitation.

That words was really great, Sunny shows the great efforts to achieve the One that she has dreamed for years.

Sunny, you were awesome girl :)

Thanks for the article, I love all of them especially Sunny's part, because she is my favourite's one :D

joscelv joscelv
  • Donors
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

Woooah! Thank you so much for translating it!
You're so awesome! Thank you again! :)
I' looking forward to this book.

Fighting! :)

MasterSoshii MasterSoshii
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

Thanks for all the rigorous work you did with all the translations! After reading this, as a SONE, I'm proud of our girls and the power of us to support them and protecting them,
Non-delusional fan.

OakloreLogic OakloreLogic
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Thanks for the great translation!!!! It was really well made. Too bad an english version of the actual book wasn't made though  :D  :D :D

Can't get enough of SNSD? Here have some cute renditions xD                    

tsK3rMv.jpg

ghostdog ghostdog
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

Arghninja you are the greatest!  Thank you so much in helping me to be a better fan!  I never knew there were "almost-GGs" out there and found some really cool pics & stories about them.  So interesting,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot