• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

Posted Image

Taeyeon came to yesterday's Acoustic Day
She wore her hat down low, so she almost went unnoticed..
She quietly watched AfroDino and Baekhab Yurijan (Glass Lily Cup) perform and was leaving when my friend recognized her and made a big deal haha
It's simple, but she placed that on the dressing room door.......*
It's refreshing to see idols watching indie bands perform~~
Seohyun also came, but a man who looked like her manager(??) came and took her away......

Translated by [email protected]
Source: Taenggall

*"that" refers to the place of paper with her signature on it.

---------------------
The reason why someone asked me to post this is because it's really rare (and really impressive) to see idols going to such an event. I don't think it's quite common at all and kind of shows that Taeyeon & Seohyun both have a strong love for acoustic music. I hope they're still working on their guitar skills and improving (haha where are you Yuri? I thought you were learning too....)

Anyways I decided to look up both bands on youtube for those that want to listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5n_6U504dM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0V1zequHQ0

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

xocescaxo xocescaxo
  • Donors
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Awww, it's really nice to see the girls taking an interest in different genres of music. I also kind of find it cute that kid leader Taengoo and maknae were spending some time together, keke. Kyopta!~ <3

Posted Image Posted Image

As a Taeganger, I promise to be as adorkable as possible, to be secretive with my butt fetishes, to scare others with my sleep talking, to melt hearts with my "amajjing" voice,& to do what I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world!

beefhamburger beefhamburger
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

It's great to see the girls have some free time from their hectic schedule to go enjoy some nice music. The oldest and youngest are so cute together XD. Maybe they both wanted to pick up some guitar tips from the event ^^.
Posted Image

soshiluv9 soshiluv9
  • Donors
  • 564 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

TAEYEON-AH! COME TO HONGDAE! LET'S MAKE A ROCK BAND WITH OPPA!!

Haha I'm glad they show support to indie bands considering how people look down upon idols for not writing/composing their own music... It's not that the girls don't have an interest, it's just the limitations imposed upon them right now.

4_r 4_r
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

Woowww,,, so,,, yul,fany,soo, and yoong went to see neyo concert.
While,, hyun and tae watch indie band!! Wooowww,yes me too,, hope can see a fancam,,
Thanks for info!!^^

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

Well Taeyeon's got so much musical talent, I'm not surprised she's interested in an acoustic music. She's definitely got to have an appreciation for acoustic music when she's so good at singing herself. Taeyeon doesn't need any background music haha. Plus she learned some guitar for her musical right? As for Seohyun... I get the feeling she's got a strong love for acoustic music for one big reason... and his name starts with a Y. She learned guitar and sang a song for him LOL. Yuri was also mentioning guitar a ton a month or two ago in her UFO replies, it would've been nice if she went, but I guess she was more interested in Ne-Yo. Thank you for posting and for the translation!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

soozarr soozarr
  • Donors
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

Wonderful to see the girls enjoying an acoustic showcase. The good thing about Soshi is they have lots of members to spread among themselves around the city to support good music hehe

Follow me @soozarr | Sooyoung S♥ranghe! SNSD Fighting! My Favorite Number Had Always Been 9. It's Fate.

Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_* Guest_Dandyu-Jeti~Luv_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:37 PM

To me this proves one thing and one thing only.. Taeng is seriously one serious musician! (mind the repetition).
I remember browsing youtube a while back when I was looking for links to share w/ my friends about SNSD (I've converted 3 SONEs and now in the process of converting another one LOL xD) and I saw someone wrote "Taeyeon is born to sing".
Reading this article, that line kept popping into my head. Plus, The One's interview about how serious Taeng was about music even when she was still young.
Well, this girl has one heck of a musicality in her, not just skill or talent-wise but also interest-wise. She's a true musician and I can't wait to see what more amazing things she has in store for us ^_^

P.S: This also goes to Maknae of course ;) with her piano & vocal skills.. I also know we'll see a lot of great things coming from her ^_^

pushuphater pushuphater
  • Donors
  • 1291 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

It's a good thing that these girls have some down time.

Are all the girls watching music related shows? First the Ne-Yo concert and now this.
I guess it can't be a bad thing.

CSYstoleMyHeart CSYstoleMyHeart
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:48 PM

If Taeng comes everytime I play guitar (which sounds impossible 'cause i live far..far away), I will play it until my fingers are cut off.. :thumbup:

As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my heart wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness

SW_Hwan SW_Hwan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

WOW. Kid Leader Taeyeon & Maknae Seohyun went for an acoustic showcase, KYEOPTA~
Good to know that these girls have some free time from their hectic schedule. ^_^

angrycamel angrycamel
  • Donors
  • 1150 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:35 PM

Taeyeon? Really? Our 김태연? Haha, i'm surprised, but that's impressive really. Now, i wonder if seohyun could accompany me to watch the script in singapore april 12!

46662433632_7c759ee1af_m.jpg29700153937_34d78fc1ab_m.jpg

arc_angel arc_angel
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

wow :D two of the acoustic-lovers in Soshi ^^ It's really amazing how they supported the acoustic showcase "silently" xD daebak ~

As a Gorjess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream, sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming, hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible, and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!
tumblr

youngjaein youngjaein
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3125 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

they sure know how to chill~ so cool they come to this kind of events for bonding time
they need to relax even with their busy sched~

cris0320 cris0320
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

im glad that Taeyeon and Seohyun went to see acoustic music, they indeed have a
huge pasion for music. Im still waiting the day that woori leader play the guittar.
Posted Image
cr:sigChef|

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for the translated fan account. I'm glad the ladies has some free time for themselves to chill out!

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

beebeebobobo beebeebobobo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:32 PM

maybe they're looking for inspiration for song writing? I think taeyeon's interested in that or at least I read somewhere that she was interested in song writing...it's good to explore new music.
Posted ImagePosted Image

"If you’re still Girls’ Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE" -anon.

colin<3SNSD colin<3SNSD
  • Donors
  • 835 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

yeah...! where are yuri... she alway said that she want to learn it but why didn't she come ? xD
anyway... after i saw Seohyun playing guitar on WGM, i think she start like guitar too... also taeyeon went there too ! maybe all the girls are start like and want to play guitar now... ^^ it's good to see them show the other side , and it must be a surprise if want day they come up with an Acoustic Music ^^

Posted Image
icon&banner cr:lynnryan@soshified

Follow me on twitter --> Posted Image

Shan ♥Maknae♥ Shan ♥Maknae♥
  • Donors
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

It's so cool than Kid Leader and Seororo take some time to see indi bands... :DDD

I'd probably go to see Ne-Yo with the others, thought...

ºººººº***Right Now, In the Future & Forever***ºººººº
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ºººººº***ºººººº***ºººººº***ºººººº***ºººººº***ºººººº
|| “I dreamed of taking over the world, too” – Taeng || “If it’s a small wish, we’d like to conquer Asia” – Hyoyeon ||
|| “If your dream is alive, then one day it will come true."- Seohyun ||
... And that day has come ♥
ºººººº***Twitter: @Shan_GGClub***ºººººº

AlanAlunan AlanAlunan
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

i never thought they would come to such events like that..but listening to indie bands are really great and i'm one of those listeners..
LOL @ taeng because she has to disguise just to watch that show :) and..mm..i love maknae really haha :) hope maknae will continue to improve her skills in playing the guitar..snsd ftw!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot