Photo

[AUCTION] Spao Shirt - Signed by YoonaJapan Relief Fund - Closed at $580 on 3/21 (11:30PM PST)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

I am continuously being impressed with the kind hearted SONEs that have been approaching me with wanting to donate some of their signature items for us to auction off for charity. Seeing them do this makes me believe there's a lot of kind hearts out there that want to help make difference. Well this next item is from a really sweet friend of mine that I was able to meet up with when I was in Korea for the Seoul Meet-up, CityRabbit. It's a XS small Yoona-signed Spao shirt. I hope only great things come from these auctions and pray that the suffering in Japan ends soon! Thank you for this gesture!~

All proceeds are going to the Japan Relief Fund that we're holding. Soshified will be covering the cost for shipping for this this good deed so I hope everyone bids honestly for this!

1. Please only post a bid if you are serious about your bid. We will keep you and your account on Soshified accountable for the donation.
2. Please respect all bidders and keep spam out of this thread. Keep it classy, guys.
3. Please use the form and post a new post each time when you want to raise the thread.
4. Do not go back and edit your posts. Make a new post when you want to bid.
5. Currency is in USD. Please bid at least $10 more than the previous bid!
6. Do not harass other members or staff.
7. Above all this is for a good cause so let's bid honestly^^
8. This thread will be closely monitored and updated by our staff.
9. Thread closes on March 21, 2011 at 11:30PM PST

Images of the shirt:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Bidding Form:

Username:
Amount:

Thank you! And let's begin. The bid will begin at the $20 (roughly the price for the shirt^^)

***We are not responsible for anything as Soshified is being used only as a platform to help with auctioning off this item for the charity.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

CityRabbit CityRabbit
  • Donors
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:44 AM

This is a story behind the T-shirt.

In late 2009, SNSD announced their participation in SBS’s Hope TV in the Hunger walk T-shirt charity T-shirt project, designing their own T-shirt. All proceeds from the sell were donated to a children’s charity, which helps children who are suffering from hunger and poverty. An opportunity to do something for a good cause, specially with the kids is always welcome, so I asked my friend in Korean to order a bunch of them for me to give out to Thai sones. It was ordered through the official selling page, if I remembered it correctly, it was on Interpark.

When the box arrived my friend told me that they gave me an extra shirt. I didn’t think much about it then. We just thought that we ordered many and my friend is a member, so we got free a gift. Almost two months later, I went to Seoul, so I picked up the package. When I first opened the box, this shirt, unlike all others wasn’t in an individual bag. I recalled complaining to my friend about how cheap they were, they couldn’t even give me a bag for a free T-shirt. LOL (I’m so sorry.) But after I lift it up, my friend told me there’s a signature on the back. That this is the T-shirt I was talking about.
I did not ask for anything special when I ordered. We checked inside the box, there is no explanation of how or why I was so lucky to get it. It was a limited time project, so the official page that selling the T-shirt was no longer available, so I didn’t know where to ask.

I believe in karma. Maybe I received it as a gift for my good intention. Now I’ll let it does it job again. I hope all of you who auction on this, not just the winner, receive a gift for your good intention also.

Thank you SBS, Interpark, SM and SNSD, especially Yoona. Also thanks all those who donated their possession for this charity auction. You are all inspired me to give up mine.

I hope this will help even just a little. I hope Japanese and all other affected by this event will be able to recover soon.

doe doe
  • Donors
  • 1809 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:48 AM

Username: doe
Amount: $20

:c

b9DS6.png

© a: glasstained@lj; s: danhobak

wh! wh!
  • Media
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:49 AM

Username: wh!
Amount: $40

XvFXN.png
"If there's one thing we genuinely wish for, it's for all nine of our SNSD members to go together until the end" - 소녀시대 (Girls' Generation)
@weihenheng | Youtube Channels: Personal | Performances

Deer Shisus Deer Shisus
  • Donors
  • 1405 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:56 AM

Username: Deer Shisus
Amount: $80

We're Nothing Without Nine. SNE.

AmSyarSONE AmSyarSONE
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Username: AmSyarSONE

Amount: $120

Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona Yoona

20 words for ya :)

Gxtreme Gxtreme
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:28 AM

Username : GxTreme/Raychi_Ichi
Amount : $200

For Yoona , For Japan , For All member of nine angels SNSD

AmSyarSONE AmSyarSONE
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:39 AM

Amount: $220

Taeyeon Jessica Tiffany Sunny Yuri Hyoyeon Seohyun Sooyoung Yoona ,my beautiful girls ,nine angels. SNSD jjang ! :)

FaqU FaqU
  • Donors
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Username: FaqU
Amount: $250

A definite must-have!!!

AmSyarSONE AmSyarSONE
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:04 PM

Amount: $270

Taeyeon Jessica Tiffany Sunny Yuri Hyoyeon Seohyun Sooyoung Yoona ,my beautiful girls ,nine angels. SNSD jjang ! :)

nChiang nChiang
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:31 PM

Username: Nick♥Yoona
Amount: $280
I so so so so so so want that shirt <3

wobwab wobwab
  • Donors
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

Username: wobwab
Amount: $300

Bias : Jessica (OK, you didn't ask.)

For a good course, in the name of our nine walking angels. My prayers are with the sufferers and with my favorite country excluded my own.

JeTi is illegally cute♡
애기싴, 천사파니, 융초딩, 리더탱, 김초딩, 깝율, 식신수영, 순규써니, 꾹꾹이서현
are 9 shades of love that brighten up my days. I love 소녀시대

Tiff Fanyzal Tiff Fanyzal
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:25 AM

Username: Shahrizal
Amount: $500

The story is so touching I cant believe it!!!!! I believe in karma too!!!! All for the best ^^ Yoona is the best!!!! JJANG!!!!!

Forever will be OT9 ~

FaqU FaqU
  • Donors
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

Amount: $550

In posting for an auction, does it really matter if there is 20 words?

blueia200 blueia200
  • Donors
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:32 AM

Username: blueia200
Amount: $560

Hope my humble contribution would be able to help the quake victims, especially the elderly and children.

Edited by blueia200, 21 March 2011 - 07:33 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Yoona, you may not be perfect in everything but... your everything makes you perfect..

FaqU FaqU
  • Donors
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

Amount: $570

God bless those taking part in the auction, donating items to the auction and those affected by the events in Japan. Ganbatte!!! Hwaiting!!!

blueia200 blueia200
  • Donors
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:47 PM

Username: blueia200
Amount: $580

Pray for the safety of those who are working at the nuclear plant to protect the lives of many
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Yoona, you may not be perfect in everything but... your everything makes you perfect..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3