Photo

[09.03.10 - 09.05.10] Jessica & Seohyun acknowledged our "SOFHIFIED LOVES YOU"Original - USA 3-parts; full fan account of the weekend with SONEs <3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic
Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:20 PM

From the bulk order to the meet-up, it took us 50 days to plan. We probably called Powerhouse and the Los Angeless Convention Center (LACC) over 100 times. We definitely stayed up past midnight multiple days in a week to skype. Despite all of the doubts and worries, we managed to pull it all off with results surpassing our original goals. This weekend was simply amazing.

Part 1: Official SM Town Soshified Meet-Up

My house turned into the Soshified warehouse for t-shirts, towels, foam hearts, lightsticks, and other goodies since I live in the OC, an hour away from LA. Geoff (GPTX) and Jeremy (Jerzideva) came over on Thursday and Friday to pick up boxes. There were a lot of boxes... probably around 15 in total. After school on Friday, Geoff assembled the Soshified banner, and we went out to buy last minute meet-up items. We met up at a k-bbq restaurant with others before heading over to the JW Marriott to get the boxes ready for the meet-up on Saturday. I got back home at midnight and dozed off before the big day.

Saturday finally came and I woke up at 6:00am to get ready to leave. After picking up my best friend, Jenn (kxjenn), and Emily (emilyyt), we arrived at LACC around 11:00am to set up. The volunteers started to trickle in while we were arranging the tables. Jeremy was grabbing the PA system while Geoff went to handle cake stuff. We had to wait for Soy to bring all of the boxes from her hotel room to LACC before setting up. We were playing around with star cards and chatting while waiting for the stuff to be set up. My star cards collection is much much much closer to becoming complete. Thank you bbzidane, Andrew Chi, and Geoff for helping me with that~

An hour later, the boxes arrived and we scrambled around like crazy. We rushed to get the meet-up set up before 1:00pm. The line of people waiting to get in was seriously amazing! It circled around the floor... so big that the security guards had to ask Soy to control the crowd. A little bit after 1:00pm, the doors opened.

If you did not go to the meet-up, then I will walk through what you WOULD have done. Right when you enter the room, you see a giant 5x8' (?) pink Soshified banner followed by the sign-in table. You can pick up a program book along with a free star card if you are one of the first 250 people to enter the room. Next up would be the goodies table if you bought anything. T-shirts and bundles were being handled there. More information about the t-shirts will be explained... later. After the goodies tables, you can basically do anything. You could win free star cards at the WinWin game (which was extremely popular... and I was here too!), paint your face, take a picture of the cakes (which were served later), mingle with other SONEs while completing the human bingo sheet, sign banners, participate in the post-it mural, or take a picture with the standee. Raffle prizes were given out every half hour, and the virus game completely caught people off guard. It was funny~ Fanchant videos and performances were projected on the screen throughout the entire meet-up. And you thought it wouldn't get any better, huh?

Wrong. MBC and KBS stopped by to tape the Soshified meet-up. They were completely amazed by the meet-up and will be broadcasting some cuts later this month. MBC and KBS... now that's legit. I forgot which broadcasting company but... one of them took some goodies for the girls. ^^ Later on, the founder of YesStyle dropped by and gave us free SM Town Concert tickets to give out. We actually received ticket donations form other members throughout the meet-up and held mini competitions to give them away.

As for t-shirts, we encountered a problem. The printing company decided to send two batches of t-shirts instead of one. The majority of the t-shirts arrived on Thursday to the "Soshified Warehouse" while two last boxes (~150 shirts of S & M) arrived on Saturday. We had to go back to the OC to retreive the t-shirts, but our messenger didn't make it in time for the concert. We ended up giving some shirts out after the concert for those people. We are truly sorry and will talk to the t-shirt company about the situation to see what the heck they did... If you didn't pick up your t-shirt, we will be shipping them out to you.

Backtracking just a little bit, the meet-up actually ended somewhere around 4:45pm instead of 4:00pm because of the SONE awards and giving out tickets. After that, we cleaned up the room as fast as possible before heading to the Staples Center. We waited outside awhile, hoping that Geoff would bring the last two boxes of t-shirts in time for the concert. The lines were barely moving anyways. People were trickling into the building... AND THEY DID NOT SELL SM MERCHANDISE. I was mad.

Since I was waiting for Geoff along with Soy, Cara (hyoyeonce), and SONEs who needed t-shirts, my best friend and Jenn decided to go in first. However, someone who ordered bulk tickets from us in floor 3 got denied the door and had to go to the box office to get new tickets. Cara and I decided to go find out what the heck was going on and got assigned new tickets. I was mad at first since I was supposed to have a seat next to the extended stage but... due to production changes and stuff, they added rows to the front of floor 3. Cara and I got moved to the first row of floor 3, right in between the middle extended stage and the left extended stage. Even though I wasn't near the pathway for the main extended stage, I had an amazing view of half of the extended stages. (...I hope that didn't confuse you. o__o) FLOOR 3, ROW A, SEAT 10 FTW.

The lights dimmed and the concert started... *_*

Part 2: SM Town Los Angeles Concert

I'm going to skip through all of the other performers except for SNSD so... to sum it up quickly:
- BoA is freaking amazing.
- Luna and Victoria are freaking beautiful.
- Leeteuk is hot.
- Jonghyun should have worn different pants...

Now moving on to my precious Soshi~ Jessica's duet with Krystal was the first Soshi performance to appear. Jessica is freaking amazing. I was kind of skeptical at first about the Jung Sisters duet... but I couldn't take my eyes off Jessica. x_x They performed this on the main stage so I couldn't take good pictures. But omg. Jessica's English, dancing, performance, EVERYTHING was hot. I'm glad they kept Tik Tok in!

SeoKyu's duet was the next Soshi appearance. Seohyun came up from the left side of the venue. Left extended stage. omfg. She was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I was literally one of the closest seats next to the left extended stage (where the girls and other artists came up to numerous times <3) She is a goddess. That's all I can really say. Cara and I.... our jaws literally dropped. We couldn't take our eyes off her. x_x I have really nice pictures of her too! Will be back to post them. But oh my goodness.. Seo Juhyun <3

Run Devil Run was the first group performance they did. It was on the main extended stage so I didn't get good pictures of that. >< But omgggg to be able to see RDR in real life is already a dream come true. They all were stunning... gosh. Writing a fan account about performances is hard because I really can't find the words to describe anything! After RDR, they introduced themselves. SOOYOUNG'S ENGRISH IS THE BEST. And I couldn't hear JeTi that well because of all the cheering. Taeyeon spoke in Korean~ and then after that... they stripped to the red plaid skirts and black tops (with misspelled "Girl's Generation")!

Du du du du du du du KISSING YOU BABY~ I'm not a big fan of this song, but when they performed it, oh my gosh. It was probably one of the most fun songs of the evening. It was a remix version too~ At the beginning of the song, the girls told us to sing with them. So they sang "du du du du du du du", pointed the mic to us, and we all sang back "KISSING YOU BABY!" Ahhh that is one of the most memorable concert moments for me. I think this song was one of the only crowd interactions throughout the entire concert. It made me realize... if the girls didn't have so many fans, they would have never attempted to interact with the crowd. They ran all over the stage too! But omg. They were SO smiley and proud of us. (: They seriously couldn't stop smiling. I'm proud of all SONEs that went. I'm especially proud of Soshified!

Next song was Himnae! I... honestly do not remember watching the girls perform this. I feel ashamed... or I probably knocked out from Soshi hotness. x_x The only thing I VAGUELY remember about Himnae was... wishing that they performed a different song since they did this at HB09.. but oh well. More Soshi on stage! <3

Genie was performed on the main stage~ so I didn't get good pictures of that! D: I was.. kind of sad because Genie is one of my favorite songs. But heh I couldn't complain after the concert because KY, Himnae, Oh!, and Gee were all performed in the middle extended stage... <3

Oh! was simply AMAZING. The girls came out in the yellow outfits and were in the middle extended stage. I have awesome pictures from this performance haha. They were once again, SO HAPPY AND CHEERFUL and touched the audience a lot. I seriously didn't see the other artists as happy as our girls (: The fanchants for Oh! were amazing too, especially the ending fanchant.

Later, the girls came out to perform their last song, Gee! White t-shirt and skinny jeans. The girls looked amazing... x_x Fanchants for Gee were awesome too! The girls were sooo cute running back to the main stage after Gee. So so adorable~

Finally, the end came and all of the SM artists lined up and paraded down the extended stage. Soy had awesome aim and threw Sunny a Soshified towel! Jessica picked up someone's foam heart too and kissed it several times. Our girls definitely love Soshified haha. The girls posed a bit with the Soshified goodies and... that was it. SM Town Concert was over. ):

Part 3: A Day with SONEs

After the concert ended, my group (Vicky, Cara, Jenn, my bff, Emily, Taryn) and I walked back to the JW Marriott before heading to the Sheraton. Emily went home while Cara and Taryn went to their room in the JW. We were dropped off at the Sheraton by Jeremy. Since Vicky was hungry, we decided to eat at IHOP. Sooo me, Vicky, Jenn, my bff, Sarah (invisibelle), Sarah's friend, Shermy (shermyyy), and Dee (d1ana) walked to IHOP... at 2am. It was fun spazzing about the concert and sharing pictures. Unforunately... about 10 minutes after we left IHOP... BoA stepped out of the Sheraton. Siiigh. Oh well. We walked back to the hotel and went to bed at 4am. The hotel room was crazy haha. There were 3 people on the bed and 4 people on the ground~ (Vicky I love you for your consideration! ^^ It was really cold that night TT)

I woke up at 8 and could not go back to sleep... at all. So after Vicky took a shower, she and I went downstairs to get water. We were trying to get our voices back and decided to walk around the mall (and it turned out that Luna walked by after we went to the mall siiigh). Since our roommates were still sleeping, we decided to hang out in the lobby until we saw TIFFANY checking out. We followed her outside and she zoomed away quickly. Extremely fast powerwalker. She left, came back into the hotel, and left again. So we stood in the lobby again. We kept going in and out... out of boredom haha. We did manage to see f(x) twice~ Luna and Victoria are sooooo beautiful in real life. So nice. So caring. We finally decided to wait outside with other fans and saw Tiffany return from buying coffee! So so pretty.

Later on, we saw Jessica walk out of the Sheraton and I shouted "SOSHIFIED LOVES YOU!" and she turned her ahead. Ahhh some sign of acknowledgement <3 I love you Sica! By this time, our roommates were outside with us, but we went back inside to get some stuff in the room. However... when we were waiting for the elevator, we saw Seohyun and Hyoyeon in it! Once again, we yelled "SOSHIFIED LOVES YOU" and Seohyun said "Thank you" ^^ We also saw Yuri going to and from the mall~ When we got our things to check out, we joined up with Soy, Dee, Geoff, and Shermy again in the lobby when we saw Jessica come down the escalator. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that happens next... haha. We still love you Soy! <3 Later, the security announced that there were no more SM Town artists staying at the hotel and that they all checked out. We later found out that he was lying but.. eh.

We headed back to the JW to drop off stuff (thanks Heidi and Geoff for the rides!). Back in the lobby, me, Jenn, and my bff were getting ready to say goodbye to everyone... I tried to hold in the tears but they just came. They were tears of both happiness and sadness. This weekend had been one of the greatest weekends in my life and I was just so happy to be part of the sea of pink. Never before did I ever have the chance to be so... passionate about the girls, you know? Then last time I had been truly happy.. well I just don't know. And things before that just couldn't compare. I love this fandom so much.

In the end... I couldn't pry myself away from Soy, Vicky, Cara, Jeremy, and Geoff so Jenn went home first while me and my bff stayed behind to spend another day with everyone else. We went to dimsum for lunch and saw four (or five?) tables of SONEs! We totally were not expecting that... it was cool. Afterwards, we went to the Grove to shop around and hang out haha. Heidi had to leave early~ ):

We then had dinner at a sushi restaurant with ~20 other SONEs. Now this dinner was definitely a tear jerker for me. The table was filled with SONEs from California, Canada, Tennessee, New York, Massachusetts, Australia, and Texas! SONEs from all around the world! To think that we'd be able to eat dinner together united under Soshi... it was simply amazing.

After dinner, we headed to Soy's room and had a mini-party haha. We traded and organized star cards and cut the $750 cake. Me and my bff finally had to part with everyone else at 11pm. The goodbye was more stable for me this time around (though Jennie did catch my watery eyes). After all, goodbye isn't the end, right? We'll all see each other again!

So that's the end of my super long fan account of a weekend full of Soshified awesomeness haha. Thanks for taking the time to read this! I'll be uploading my pictures once I get them tagged. ^^

Personal Shout-Outs:

FLR3 ROWB SEAT10 - OMG PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. CARA AND I HAD A GREAT TIME W/ YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW. ^^ Thanks for letting her borrow your extra lightstick. Your expressions were priceless, and spazzing was awesome!
Geoff - You are one of the calmest SONEs I've ever met haha. Thanks for everything! The rides, the laughter, the fun. T-T I'll miss you oppa!
Jeremy - You're awesome. T-T I dunno what to say~ You were like a genuine oppa to me! Thanks for being so kind and cheering my up when I cried. We'll hang out some time, okay~
Soy - You're seriously one of the nicest and awesomest SONEs I've ever met! It was realllly fun hanging out with you! And we totally forgive you for your Jessica incident haha... <3
Cara - Aigoo~ you're a wonderful nanny. ^^ Thanks for taking care of me all the time! And sitting with you at the concert was SHUUUPER FUN. Pwahahaha <3 Concert memories that I'll never forget... (except apparently Himnae lol). See ya later! <3
Vicky - You're seriously the best. T-T Like... the unnie I never had! Thanks for bringing A LOT of laughter and also taking care of me~ I can't wait to see you soon in New York! Nicest, kindest, awesomest unnie ever~ <3

Jennie, Vi, Sarah, Holly, Naurz, Sam, Tim, volunteers, and to other people I'm forgetting. T-T I won't forget the memories I created with you guys! It was really really fun! I miss you guys so much. T-T Until next time, okay?! <3

Saranghaeyo Soshified. I love all the friends you brought me. And I'll never forget this weekend.

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

GPTX GPTX
  • Project Leaders
  • 673 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:22 PM

save

9lobal 9eneration
E Pluribus Unum: Out of many, one.

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:23 PM

boom

--

-hugs-

you're such a cute kid, pallie xD
it's really depressing to know that this weekend is all over and we can only relive it through vague memories. but they're precious memories all the same. the meet-up had such a great turnout. i was genuinely impressed by the amount of sones and non-sones alike that showed up. of course kbs and mbc was a HUGE surprise. it was nice of them to help deliver some fangoodies to tiffany and yoona. but anyway, moving on~~ haha. the sm town concert aside, sunday was one of the best days of my stay in LA. although my voice was completely gone and disgusting, it's ok, because it did bring a lot of laughter ^^ heidi and lisa, don't be hating on my cracked voice okay? lol. alright, i don't wanna be writing my own fanaccount in this post rotfl, so i'll just say that it was amazing meeting all of you awesome people. you guys made that weekend one of the most memorable weekends of my life. some of the moments that we've had together... can only be understood by us rotfl but that's what makes it special :]

and pal, honestly? i didn't take care of you much. you were the one who took care of me when i complained about the cold (every single night hahahah). too bad i can't call you unni since you're only in elementary school, but you're a great dongsaeng :] but please let your unni take her daily walk from now on.. i'm a big girl now xD

there's really nothing left for me to say except, i love you all! mucho heartu bbyong~~~

CHRISTMAS 2010 IN NYC, LET'S GO!

Jerzideva Jerzideva
  • Donors
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:25 PM

-HUGS-

I seriously did not hug you enough this trip, Pallie. >_<

There really isn't much that I can add without this turning into my own fan account (I TOUCHED FANY'S, SICA'S, SUNNY'S AND SOOYOUNG'S HANDS!!!) but you've captured this trip extremely well. All the hard work we put into planning this meet up, all the excitement leading up to it as well as the concert... you got it all.

Despite the fact that I didn't get back to the meet up until around 3:30, I could see that everybody who attended genuinely enjoyed themselves to the max. The fact that everybody STAYED even after getting their goodies and t-shirts is a testimony by itself. Fanchants, dance battle, cake, star cards, WinWin... everything was overwhelmingly successful. I guess it shows that for all of our nitpicking and paranoia, it was worth all those late nights and even sleepless nights. All the sacrifices we made were well worth it. I mean, just look at the big smiles that everybody had on their faces!

Meeting the people that I did made this a very memorable weekend for me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet up with 90% of the people I wanted to meet due to obvious reasons. You know who you are. There's always next time and I'll make a point to meet each and every single one of you. For those that I did meet, you are all wonderful people. Everybody left their mark and there's no way that I'm forgetting any of you.

Oh and Pallie, it's just like Vicky said. I really didn't do much of anything. However, I'm glad that my limited interactions with you left you with a good impression of me. We are DEFINITELY hanging out more often in the future. NYC in December? XD Besides, I still gotta go to your prom! haha

Just a few personal shout outs. Sorry for stealing your idea, Pallie.

Soy: Thank you for making all of this possible. I wouldn't be where I am without your help. Meeting and hanging out with you was definitely a blast! There were far too many funny moments. We need to do this again in the future.

Pallie: You're awesome, you know that? All the work and effort you put into this meet up is nothing short of phenomenal. Meeting you was definitely one of the high points of this trip. It's really too bad we didn't take any pictures together but we'll remedy that the next time we hang out!

Cara: MY TWIN! Words can't describe the amount of win that you are. There were far too many instances to name but suffice to say that I had an awesome time hanging out with you. October, here we come!

Geoff: You're phenomenal. Keeping track of everything, staying on top of the chaos at the meet up... I don't know how you did it. You simply kept everything and everybody together! And Pallie's right: you ARE the calmest SONE I've ever met. XD

Vicky: You are seriously fun to hug, you know that? I suppose that's why your label is "fun-sized". haha Don't worry. I didn't find your after-concert voice annoying at all. If anything, I thought it was adorable! Next time, let's try to get you shotgun so you're not always stuffed into the trunk. haha

For everybody else that I didn't name, it doesn't mean I think any less of you. There's simply too much that needs to be said so I'll be addressing you individually either on skype or msn.

Posted Image

Avatar © ERiiN | Banner © Vtension

Curious about me? Ask me questions on Formspring.

hyoyeonce hyoyeonce
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save

Will have it up soon~

"To me, 소녀시대 is my heart. Because of it, I can run. I can feel my heart aflutter.
Because of 소녀시대, I feel I am alive." - Kwon Yuri

d1ana d1ana
  • Project Leaders
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:57 PM

there's a saying that with every meeting/gathering, there is a goodbye/depature~ don't be too sad ghostie~ *passes over tissues* you'll get to see all the awesome SONEs again =D you have the NYC WINTER 2010 & KOREA SUMMER 2011 trips to look forward to! ;)

how about instead of planning local meetups, start planning a global meetup?! you can do it!!~~ ^^

ghostie is a silly ghost~ everything will be ae-oh-kay! =3

poke poke poke poke pokeee~

Posted Image
credit: roovette12
Posted Image | Posted Image | Twitter | Me2Day | Website | Fanfic
credit: mon_x2

Narutofreak1 Narutofreak1
  • Donors
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:28 PM

I second what Diana said lol. SoCal meet up! It was so nice meeting you Pallie! Hopefully it won't be the last lol.
Posted Image

soCOOL soCOOL
  • Donors
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:25 AM

Haha, seems like you had so much fun despite the fact that you and other staff and volunteer members has prepared for it sooo hard T_T..
Thanks for what y'all have prepared for us! And I really hope there will be another chance for ssf members to gather up :P

Posted Image Posted Image

Grand_A Grand_A
  • Donors
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:05 AM

Wow that was a very looooong story you got there.. Just skimmed over the page but it's very interesting.. Thankzz 4 sharing :thumbsup:
But I read the title I thought there was a ghost in the SM Town Concert :laugh:
There was also BoA too?? Why there's no BoA in K-Pop night at Singapore?? :X

Siggie50.jpgSiggie12B.jpg

supportyoonhyun04.png

~ Love & Peace & Smile & Joy ~
소녀시대 화이팅!!!

Twitter | Tumblr

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:38 AM

thanks for sharing your fan account =)
wow! i bet that your preparations for the concert wad no less than the SM artists themselves!
and i think all these meet-ups and concert is really fun!!!
love SNSD <3
SNSD hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

Ukigumo Ukigumo
  • Donors
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:28 PM

Hey, sounds like you had a more eventful time with other SONEs than I did.
I stayed relatively like a loner, so I didn't get that fulfilling experience as you did.

Well I live here, and I don't feel so accomplished, I still ask myself why. xD

f3w2h1.png

follow ukigumo  | heritage | the spotlight | a year to remember

Ismétlés a tudás anyja...

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:47 AM

wow that was a tear jerker for me to read though Ghost, yeah SM Town weekend will always be the most memorable. Hey thanks for shouting out soshified loves you to Hyo yeon, Seo Hyun, and Jessica, way to represent you no. hahaha I bet it was really cute to hear Seo Hyun say thank you in english.

hK33 hK33
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:54 AM

Thanks for what y'all have prepared for us! And I really hope there will be another chance for ssf members to gather up :P

thanks for shouting out soshified loves you to Hyo yeon, Seo Hyun, and Jessica, way to represent you no.

JakeX JakeX
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:46 AM

WOWO!!!! exciting trip for you!!
Seeing the girls in real life! i also want to
hope i get a chance in the near future!!

I<3Seohyun^_^ I<3Seohyun^_^
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

im really curious as to what soy did to jessica hahaha

what happened? did she tackle her or something? that sounds like something that i would do

hahahaha
:laugh:
"I'm usually a type that I control myself to not cross the line. Others might think I'm narrow-minded. I also see myself as narrow-minded sometimes. But I want to live a life that I wouldn't be ashamed of myself." - Seo Joo Hyun
Translated by 오이사랑싴@Soshified

<3 I'm Seo obsessed <3

xavier32lau xavier32lau
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:42 PM

i just want to meet seohyun :( well lucky you. haha
hope i will have a chance to meet the girls next time xD

residentbenchwarmer residentbenchwarmer
  • Donors
  • 1466 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:00 PM

$750?? Wow, that's one expensive cake. Was that the one with the mini-figurines of the girls sitting on top of each layer?

Doesn't sound like y'all had as much access to the girls this year as last year at HB, but you had more SONE fun. It's unfortunate I had to miss out :(

snsdfootball.png
Courtesy: oniontaker@imageshack
Want to follow? http://twitter.com/resbenchwarmer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium