Photo

Happy Third Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
shorttiieexp shorttiieexp
  • Donors
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to our Amazing 9 Girls whom we will cherish FOREVER .

Great video, nice compilation, & the transitions were beyond imaginable especially with the hundreds of picture submissions.
The Soshified staff never fails to surprise & impress all the SONEs and I'm sure our girls will love it !
Daebak ! & you guys deserve a round of applause for your hard work .

As a Taeganger , I promise to despise all aegyo ,
To remain secretive with my butt fetishes ,
To laugh whenever & however I want ,
To spread my ' amajjing ! ' engrish to everyone ,
Do everything I can to help TaeYeon in her quest to conquer the world ,
& to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud !

Arsunica Arsunica
  • Donors
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:04 AM

3rd Anniversary all ready eh~ Happy 3rd Anni! You girls keep growing and growing, getting better and better. You girls bring me joy, and happiness, making my sad days happy, and making dark days bright. but, make my internet lag because of the beauty you 9 girls have. Whether it's giving nosebleeds or making people spit out their water, you girls do make our day. Jessica, TaeYeon, SeoHyun, Tiffany, SooYoung, HyoYeon, Sunny, Yuri, YoonA, Work your hardest, but get the best rest, for we will be watching over you~ like how you girls watch over us. SNSD, Forever9. Stand strong and sleep restlessly, have a great, happy, and joyful 3rd Anniversary!

Oh, btw, the Video was Awesome! great job!
"I'm still trying to think of something to put as my Siggy!! Wait up!"

2uss 2uss
  • Donors
  • 879 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:05 AM

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO GIRLS' GENERATION

WELL DONE SOSHIFIED!! :woot: :woot:

The video portrayed really well the love of SONES all over the world for our girls... I'm glad to be a part of this fandom, amazing people supporting our amazing 9 angels!! ^_^

TheLilPanda TheLilPanda
  • Donors
  • 487 posts

Hey girls [: It's only been a bit more than a year since I've become your fan, but what a year to remember.

I started off as a very casual fan last summer, and you girls have slowly blossomed into a full scale addiction.

It's gotten to the point where when you smile, I smile too. When you cry, I feel hurt myself.

It's great to see how far you've come, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much further the SNSD rocket takes us. <3

3 years, and hopefully many more to come.

Forever SNSD.

你问我爱你有多深,我爱你有几分? 我的情也真, 我的爱也真,月亮代表我的心。
Posted Image
One Special Ride On A Midnight Train Changed My Life. o7.21.2oo9.

Posted Image
My Blog: http://hideouspride.wordpress.com/

yoonyulnie yoonyulnie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Happy birthday to my dear beloved 소녀시대♥

I can’t believe it’s the 3rd birthday of you guys, it’s like a big birthday celebration isn’t it (:, I believe you guys must be celebrating, and I hope you guys could see the wonderful video of the wonderful sones who made if just for you guys. Well looking back from the memories, from the past, looking at you guys growing from a young girl to a beautiful young adult, it makes me wonder sometimes how time passes so fast and how sometimes you just want to stop the time and enjoy the moment. I realized how every sweat you guys have, shows how much you guys practiced and the practice pays off, it’s already the third year of SNSD.

Even though I may not know you guys, because I know I don’t, but I believe I will someday when I meet you guys in person. Here’s a message to each beloved girl,

Taeyeon: You’re a great leader, you’re a great vocalist,you always smile, you always take the blame, you always hold in your sadness, I hope you could release it and break through it, and try and break the wall so that you could reach a world filled with happiness and lead the girls with a beautiful and bright future.

Jessica: You’re a great vocalist, I love your blonde hair, you’re beautiful the way you are, but I hope you open up so people would understand you more and give you the warm feeling and so I hope to get to know you more in the future (:

Tiffany: You and Taeyeon have the strongest vocal in the team, I know you’re like a mom to every member, and I know your history since I have the same also, but don’t worry, every sones worry about you and will protect you no matter what (: we love you the way you are, you always take care of the member and care for them, saranghae tiffany (:

Yuri: Ahhh yuri (:, well i can’t be biast here keke, you are the body of snsd (: Well your smile is filled brightness and you always brighten up people’s day. I hope you stay who you are and never change, I hope you always stay as playful as ever, kkab kkab yul (: I know you love your members, I could see that. You’re sexy and beautiful (: And I hope your love never die for your members (: Always stay dorky yuri, I love you! Saranghae yuri!

Yoona: I heard you’re the face of snsd, ahaha, well you are actually kekeke. Well I know you have so many jobs, acting, singing, dancing, and going to variety shows and interviews, but don’t overstress ohkay (:? Have some rest sometime, well I love your alligator smile and I like the energetic side of you, keep it up yoona (: Saranghae (:

Sooyoung: To our dear sooyoung ah, I just saw you in hahamong show and I realized how emotional you are, you’re the one that always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face, your jokes are hilarious! Always stay positive and talkative, I love the bright side of you (:

Hyoyeon: To the dancing machine kekeke (: ahaha well your dancing skills are great! And I also heard you’re the funniest member also ahaha, well love your short time memory, it always makes me laugh (: always stay playful and play with yuri and sooyoung, always stay dorky (:

Sunny: To our happy sunny, when I saw you working in invincible youth, and till the episode till you left, I cried, I didn’t want you to leave, you’re as bright as the sun, now i know why people call you sunny instead of lee sunkyu (: You help your members and you care about them, you’re independent and my birthday is just 1 day behind yours ahahah (: guess that doesn’t make any sense but I wish you all the best, always shine like the sun and always stay healthy (:

Seohyun: To our wonderful maknae Seohyun ah, heard the other members said that you’re stubborn sometimes, ahaha I hope you don’t always follow the rules, play with them sometime (: open up with them, you’re like the oldest but you’re the youngest, always stay positive and I hope your love never dies to the member and the sweet potato (: Seohyun ah fwhaiting.

This concludes my message to each and every member, to tell the truth. Once snsd was born, I believe you guys were fated to take over the world. I never thought I would fall in love with you guys so much, you guys are shining brightly because you guys met each other and formed a perfect team called Snsd, you have to know that we sones are always there for you whenever you need us, our love will never die and vanish, and I hope that the japan promotions will be a big and huge success, I know it’s inevitable to leave some shows and that tears came out of my eyes when I saw each and every of you leave, but I know it’s for a bigger and huger dream, it’s the first step for you guys to conquer the hearts of the world. I wish you big success, don’t overwork and stay healthy (:

Saranghae 소녀시대♥, Happy 3erd Anniversary, Jiguemuen 소녀시대♥!!!! 소녀시대 fwhaiting!! 소녀시대♥ is officially 3 years old now (: ♥♥♥

Edited by yoonyulnie, 04 August 2010 - 07:11 AM.

Posted Image

«foяvεvεя 9»...тнε ℓove тнαт εαcн 9 gιяls нαvε...тнε sнαттεяεd mεmoяιεs тнαт тнεт εαcн нoℓd...
тнε нαяdwoяĸ αиd εxpεяιεиcεs тнαт тнεy wεиt тняougн...
mαkεs тнεm wнo тнεy αяε αиd bεcomε fεαяℓεss αиd sтroиg...
9 gιяls...9 нεαятs♥...fωнαιтιиg:)

...My Tumblr,My Twitter
Yoonyuricles.

beefhamburger beefhamburger
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:09 AM

You 9 girls changed my life more than I could ever dream was possible. You brought me joy, happiness, and a love that will never diminish. Your personalities and talents have kept me ever loyal to you 9, you 1, forever. It's been 3 years since you appeared to us and I can only wish there are many more years to come. I hope that you all have another wonderful year and that you can become even more successful and happy than years past. I wish you girls nothing but the best as I wait patiently for your amazing return to see your beautiful faces and hear your wondrous voices once again. Forever 9, forever in my heart.
Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD! <3 <3 <3

------------------------------------------------
Great job! The video was nothing short of AMAZING! SSF did a great job along with all the Sones that helped make this video possible. The pictures and videos were all amazing and showed true creativity and heart. I hope the girls can see this and be as touched as we all are.
SNSD Forever with Sones and SSF <3!

Edited by beefhamburger, 04 August 2010 - 12:23 AM.

Posted Image

snsdazzled snsdazzled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:10 AM

dear 소녀시대,

It has been 3 years now since all of you debuted.
It has been pretty much a roller coaster ride for you girls in three years.
These three years have served all of you with happy moments, sad moments, joyful moments, heart wrenching moments, tired, sick. Ups and down. Name it and you girls felt it all...
But despite of everything, all of you still pour all of your hard works and efforts and gave the fullest commitment to each and every singles things you do.
Despite of the diverse taste, style and personality, you guys have succeeded so much in bonding and getting closer with each other and the s♥nes.
Despite of what some people says, you guys never let your guard down.
The strength and the sisterly bond that showed by all 9 of you are the greatest prove that you guys will be strong in the entertainment industry. I believe in that. Right now, tomorrow and forever. :)

From Into the New World, Girl's Generation, Gee, Genie, Oh! and Run Devil Run. Never once did you girls fail to amaze me. NEVER.

Kim TaeYeon, Jessica Jung, Lee SunKyu, Tiffany Hwang, Kim HyoYeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi SooYoung, Im YoonA and Seo JooHyun.
I admire your great personality and the “I’m not ashamed of my true self” attitude.
I admire how hard you guys have struggled to reach to the point where you guys are now.
I admire everything about all of you girls.
As for that, I thanked GOD for letting me knowing you guys though it is only from afar.
Thank you girls for the great efforts and sincerity of the music you girls portray to me. I appreciate it a lot. :)

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY TO YOU 소녀시대!
May GOD bless the journeys of you girls forever.
May you girls never be apart and stays together forever along with s♥nes by your side.
I LOVE YOU, 사랑해요. ^_^

지금은, 소녀시대! 앞으로도, 소녀시대! 영원히, 소녀시대!

--------------------------------------------
to all soshified staffs and everyone that involved in the video making and gifting and all...
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL THESE POSSIBLE.
the girls and us are lucky to have you guys as our fellow s♥nes fans/friends. :)
gomawo~ ^_^

Edited by snsdazzled, 04 August 2010 - 08:55 PM.

Posted Image

nana12mikki nana12mikki
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:11 AM

Waahhhh~! It's so cool. I can't wait for them to see your hard work! I absolutely love the bike idea! And the graffiti was nice too. So creative worldwide :D The graphics in the video were really awesome! Our designers really did well.
진짜~ 잘한다! :thumbup:

Posted ImagePosted Image
cr.: icon (heartbreakn) / banners (vtension@ssf)

Jojo162 Jojo162
  • Donors
  • 1066 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:12 AM

Time pass by so fast that it's been 3 years since your pre-debut. And you girls are still continuing living in a super fast and fancy life where by all the 9 of you bring joys,sadness and love to share with all of your fans, SONES!! It's been really great to see how far and strong you've come as one.

From "Into The New World" to "Kissing You" to "Gee" to "Tell Me Your Wish" to "Oh!" and last but not least "Run Devil Run".. All of these hit songs you sang have made you gain more Sones all over the world and also have made you an International Girl groups.

There a quote saying that "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." Vince Lombardi

This mean that whatever happen whether win or lose, you've tried your best and also know that all of your fans will always stood by your side to support all the 9 of you all way long.

9 girls with different personality and character BUT with one same dream come as 1 and form a girl group call "Girls' Generation".
Kim Taeyeon - the Dorky Leader
Jessica Jung SooYeon - The Ice Princess
Lee Sunkyu (Sunny) - The Aegyo Queen
Stephanie Hwang Miyoung (Tiffany) - Brighter than Gems
Kwon Yuri - The Black Pearl
Choi Sooyoung - The Tall Shikshin
Kim Hyoyeon - The Dancing Queen
Im Yoona - The Goddess
Seo Joo Hyun (SeoHyun) - The Maknae

Thank you so much for making me loves you guys more!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
SoShi + Sones = Forever!!
Happy 3rd Anniversary, SNSD unnies!!!
Right Now, it's Girls' Generation!!!
Forever Girls' Generation!! :D :D :D

Stay healthy and pretty always!!
All the best and Good Luck for your promotion in Japan!!
So Nyuh Shi Dae Hwaiting!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Jojo162, 04 August 2010 - 01:53 PM.

b.gif
Credit to: Drazen12

@Scandalous2NY

kennethpogi kennethpogi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

SO NYUH SHI DAE! ♥ happy 3rd aniv. :) i wish you the best. all of you. :D hope you'll do great this year. for me SNSD will always be number 1 in the world. :) ♥ SARANGHAE ♥ SOOYOUNG ♥ YOONA ♥ TAEYEON ♥ TIFFANY ♥ SUNNY ♥ YURI ♥ JESSICA ♥ SEOHYUN ♥ HYOYEON ♥

SO NYUH SHI DAE JJANG! ♥

Edited by kennethpogi, 04 August 2010 - 12:13 AM.

Posted Image
SOOYOUNG && YOONA

d0n_quIxote d0n_quIxote
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

save... still composing my message... SNSD fighting ...

I will finish it in about three hours...

woot woot woot woot woot

:)

I'm a Ninja!

nerdnerd nerdnerd
  • Donors
  • 381 posts

It's been an year since I have officially called myself a 소원. A year might not seem like much, but it's actually a pretty long time. I have come quite far since then. A year ago, I couldn't recognize any one of you. A year ago, I had no idea how to read Hangul. A year ago, I hated pop. A year ago..

A lot has changed since then. Change is the only thing which does not change. It always happens. It has been three years since your debut. Yet, you girls have not changed. You have stuck through thick and thin. When everything and everyone seemed to be against you, you did not waver. The 9 of you held hands and braved through it all.

I cannot proclaim myself as the number one fan, but I am proud to say that I am a fan. That I managed to get to know you girls. That I allowed my life to be touched, to be changed by the nine of you. Until now, whenever I look back about a year or so ago, I have no idea why I was so captivated by Gee. That was the video that sparked it. The video that started it all. I had seen quite a fair bit of asian pop videos, yet I was only captivated by yours. There was something there, something different.

I would like to thank the nine of you, for being brave enough to take up this arduous journey. This journey which might not have yielded success were it not for the amount of hard work all of you put in. I have yet to see you in person, but I am scared to. After all, is it even possible to look upon an angel?

Know that as 소원s, we will be there. Through thick and thin, no matter what happens. We will always be there. There have been some times were other people might not understand what it is that makes you so special, and as a result, spew scarring words against you, but know that that only happens because they have not awoken. They have not yet seen the true you.

The amount of joy you guys bring us, I don't think anyone can even fathom it. I just know that we, as 소원s are so proud of you guys.

I am just gonna go on rambling, so I guess I have to wrap it up. The feeling I am experiencing now cannot be expressed in words. I am sure that every 소원 out there will be feeling the same thing. 3 years has been a long time, but we know that you guys will last even longer than that. Maybe 10, 20 years down the road, when SNSD the girlgroup no longer exists, the nine of you will still be bonded together. Bonded by an unbreakable bond. To remain as sisters forever.

Forever 9.
Posted Image Posted Image
Credits to nerdnerd (me) for the banner.
Follow me on twitter @nik_sy or @lausiawyoung

garlical garlical
  • Donors
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

Hey girls! We're finally here, SNSD's 3rd Anniversay, your 3rd birthday together :wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SO NYUH SHI DAE! :)

Time flies so fast, but I can still remember the first time I got to know about you, and I will remember that day forever ^^ because you changed my life, seriously. You'll never know how much you've changed it, but it doesn't matter to me. Stay strong as SNSD, and last as long as you can, remembering that we SONEs always stand by your side :) SNSD + SONE is the most powerful formula that ever existed, don't you know?

And of course, thank you SSF, A LOT!!! For not only this 3rd anniversary project, but for everything you've done for this fandom and for SNSD :)
you're awesome and everyone knows that :lol:

*kudos*

forfreeday forfreeday
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:20 AM

It's so beautiful thank you Soshified and all SONE for manking the wonderful vid for our beloved girls.

It should credit to SOSHIFIED and S♥NEs around the world if you will share the video to anywhere they deserve.

Happy 3rd birthday 소녀시대
Right now, From now on, Forever

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:20 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to SNSD!
Its already 3 years since your debut! and this month is also my 1 year anniversary of being S♡NE! Lol.
Time really flies...
I like to say a big THANK YOU! for being part of our lives! :)
Thank you for giving us S♡NEs so much love and happiness.
Stay happy and healthy always!
You girls will forever be the 9 angels in our hearts!

Looking forward to seeing all of you on stage at the SM Town Seoul concert on 21st Aug!! :D

SNSD Saranghae! Forever 9! ♡

P.S: Thanks to the SSF staff for making the video! you guys are jjang! S♡NEs FTW!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

jimsoonkyu jimsoonkyu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

Happy anniversary to our 9 girls!! You girls are the best in the world. You changed so many things in my life. Thank God for "accidentally" discovering you on some site. I always thought I'm alone, has the biggest problem in the world everyday, and needs to die but eversince I knew you girls, my life changed. I am now always bright compared to not it used to be whenever I thought of you girls. I thought of 9 of you everyday and relate it to anything I do.
You girls changed the way I thought towards life. You girls give me strength. I've never felt this way before. It's a pity I never knew SNSD since your debut, how I wish I could turn back time and support you from the very start.

Anyway, I wish nothing to you girls but the best. Please be healthy always, be happy as always, take care and look for each other, and no matter what, we sones are always here for all of you.

You 9 girls are the best thing happened to me, to the point I never look to have a girlfriend again(lol). I'll support you girls 'til the day I die! Saranghae!

SNSD and SONES let's be together forever!! (omg this is the first time I wrote sincerely, my "cool" friends would definitely laugh at me if they knew this lol)

I am so very darn proud to be part of this fandom.
And I am so very very thankful I discovered SNSD.
Imagine how life would be boring today without knowing these 9 girls!!! And you're the only reason I'm typing so many exclamation marks for the first time!!! keke

SSF video was amazing as expected. How I wish I could contribute. To those who participated, you are all awesome. To SSF staff, thank you for all your hardwork. And to Ms. Soy, thank you for creating this wonderful site, uniting SONES all around the world.

Again, let's be all together forever with our 9 girls!!!

I'm so proud of our 9 girls and SONES.

Edited by jim<3sunny, 05 August 2010 - 03:28 AM.

Angels are there no matter how much everyone hates you.

Twitter

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

The video is very outstanding, and I love it.

It's been three years now since nine girls have been formed to become SNSD, and they have already made their success with their albums, songs, TV shows, endorsements, and a lot more. They also worked hard to achieve this goal, and people in Korea and the whole world appreciate and love their efforts. There will be more and more years to come for them to be more successful, and to be together forever.

Happy third anniversary, SNSD!!!

:heart:

x-minfang x-minfang
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

To my DEAREST SNSD unnies..

WHOOT~
IT'S ALREADY THE 3rd YEAR?? time sure flies fast.. keke
oh now i remember that time when i saw unnies for the very first time in my life.. and when i decided to be a SONE, my life changed so much. keke

glad that God decided a path for me as a SONE.
glad that i finally can have someone as my life's inspiration. <3
glad that i can be a part of this joyful celebration. XD

YAY FOR SNSD, YAY FOR 9!

i wish that SNSD's debut in Japan-- wait, scratch that. EVERY activity that SNSD are going to do would be a TOTAL DAEBAK~ 8DDd

it's now, later, and FOREVER SNSD~! 8D

----------------------

the video is awesome. i watched it earlier, and i was like..
"MANNN, I WISH I COULD DEDICATE SOMETHING TOO!" XD
VERY well done, the words, the music, the pictures, well.. basically EVERYTHING. >8Dd

Edited by x-minfang, 04 August 2010 - 08:16 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image
=Ξ【S♥ne Nationalist -- 2nd Mate of R.S.Ar TaeNy Perfect Couple Division, Lt. x-minfang】Ξ=

check my fan-fiction! [!semi-hiatus!] Love-Life Twister
check my remixes and ringtones! Ringtones|ChipmunkShidae

siggy credit goes to capt. k_tiffany and monkeyjjang!! =D

Lingoo Lingoo
  • Donors
  • 1334 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:28 AM

The video is awesome, the text simply done, the commentary exquisitely written. Fancy words, and flowing descriptions are nice, but its nice to just take a step back, and just appreciate
The background music was well chosen too ^^ it was really touching, seeing the photos all over the world, seeing the names of fellow users all over the globe
Thank you to those that helped made this heartwarming video possible ^^ You guys are the best!
Musings...Collections Sanctuary

Taejjang Taejjang
  • Donors
  • 1302 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:28 AM

I'm really proud to be a SONE, everyday my love is just increasing for the girls and if people ask me 'why?' what can I say? Not everything should have a reason right? but I do have one, one simple reason "They are angel them self, brought down to the earth as a give for us SONE. Their amazing personality, outstanding performance, beautiful voice. Their talent is endless and they keep exceeding our expectation." Sometimes I feel that people think of me weirdly because I'm a girl, fangirling a girl group, needless to say I love SNSD more then any boyband out there. This video just show me how much people out there regardless they are a boy or a girl, love SNSD so much! In the video you can feel every massage that they are trying to convey, it makes me feel proud, real proud! SSF, you guys are jjang! Just like the girls, you guys are one amazing website~ that bring us, Sone, a lot closer to the girls! Thank you~ ^^

Posted Image

Cr:randombunny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?