Photo

[FAN ACCNT] A Samchon Fan's Account, (Part 2)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic
taengbear taengbear
  • Donors
  • 960 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:23 AM

You guys wanted it, so here's part 2 :)
The third part will be posted soon as well... hope you enjoy!

>> Part 1 of this fan account can be found [HERE] <<

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF SSF!
THIS WAS A PERSONAL FAN ACCOUNT POSTED BY THE SAMCHON, AND WE GOT HIS CONSENT TO TRANSLATE IT HERE.
FOR HIS PRIVACY, SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T BE STALKING HIM EVERYWHERE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS OUT OF SSF!
THANKS! ^^

A dongseng once said to me, “Hyung… I started believing in the SNSD's effects of making the society innocent/pure because of you…”

Now that I think about it, the girls have changed a lot of things in this ahjusshi’s life.
They flipped over this ahjusshi’s dry and dull daily life… ^^;;
I never planned to write such a long post, but it just keeps getting longer as I write..
How should I say it?... I haven’t been in this fandom for long, but I’m just writing as to organize my thoughts perhaps.
I’ll try to keep it as brief as I can.

If all of you were at one of the girls’ shoots, what would you be thinking of?
The thing that I was thinking in my head was how I wanted just one picture with the girls.
If I just asked, they probably wouldn’t refuse to take one with me… and I wasn’t afraid of what the companies would think…
I just really didn’t want to be a bother to the girls.
I just comforted myself by thinking, “That’s right… this is how a true ahjusshi fan would feel,” and cried to myself in my head. T_T
Oh! And also, the model for the product which I was in charge of was Tiffany.
Saying that I of course didn’t have any other ulterior motives… would be a lie --;;

I was so happy seeing them give it their all to shoot a few cuts.
And it was almost nearing the end of the shoot, so Taeyeon had to leave to DJ, and a few other members had to leave as well.
Before they left, only Sica came personally to say goodbye…
It’s only manners to greet like that in the advertisement business, but it surprised me a little bit because I imagined Sica to be chic.

For the last shoot/cut, the “main” members out of the nine had individual shots.
Those members were Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung.
Just when they were filming, a person of very high position in the advertising company came by. They’re a true advertising company.
He was checking up if the shoot was going well and things like that, when he asked me if I’d taken a picture with the girls.
So I said that the schedule started a bit late and there was no time, so I couldn’t take a picture. I also said that I was okay, though, and that watching the girls all day was enough. --;;
He got angry at one of the head chiefs that worked for him.
He said, “What are you doing? Not even letting them take one picture?!”
And then he grabbed me, when I kept refusing, and dragged me over to take a picture with them.
But the funny thing was that I couldn’t bring myself to stand near Tiffany T_T
So in the midst of all the craziness, I stood beside Yuri.
Being awkward and embarrassed, I said to Yuri, “Hello. Can we take a picture?...”
And then Yuri said, “Okay, thank you”… T_T
Seriously… we’re taking a picture and she says thank you… heh
Yuri, kid, I’m the one that’s thankful!!! If you say the words that I was supposed to say, this samchon feels awkward! T_T
Posted Image

This very picture leads to a whole different story with Tiffany.. ^^;;
There was another fansign, and luckily, I got picked to go for both events.
The 9 girls were split into two teams, a morning team and an evening team. One team would have a signing at Shinara, and the other later in the evening at Hottrack.
Sadly, they couldn’t remember me.. ^^;;
It’s not like they’ve only been to just one or two advertisement photo shoots, and they meet so many different people… it would actually have been weird if they remembered me.
But nevertheless, I successfully got Tiffany’s signature for the first time.. ^^

And a while later, during SNSD’s second year anniversary…
Taeyeon… wore the present… on ChinChin… the one I gave her, the one my wife handmade for her…
She wore the pink hairpin T_T
And that same day, she appeared as a guest on Shim Shim Tapa wearing the same hairpin.
Ah… so this is what they mean when they say the girls verify the gifts in public…
I was so touched x100 T_T
Fany and Taeyeon… just keep surprising me ^^;;

Posted Image
Posted Image

Last December, the girls held their first solo concert.
Before their concerts, I got SNSD shirts with a few other dukhoo’s I know.
The T-shirt that SNSD wore when they were singing…
I got one Fany shirt and one Taeyeon shirt.
Actually… I got baseball team’s jerseys made for Fany and Taeyeon as well.. --;; I got their names, Hwang Miyoung, and Kim Taeyeon printed on them.. hehe

Well first of… I bought standing tickets for both days of the concerts ahead of time…
I was planning to wear Fany’s shirt one day, and Taeyeon’s shirt the second day.
But a few days before the concert, I got a call from the company.
SM was offering tickets for the people that worked for the advertising company.
The seating area that was being offered were seats that weren’t sold to the regular public.
I thought that since I would have standing tickets for one day, it would be good to sit in a nice seat for the other day.

The first day of the solo concert… the members of the advertising company was allowed to enter through a different door.
Our bags weren’t inspected, and we were directly taken to a room with a buffet prepared out for us..
When we were there, we were asked to wait just a moment because the girls were going to come soon to say a message… omg --;;
After a moment, the girls came in their angel outfits and greeted us briefly..
Phew... the girls were standing right in front of my eyes with those outfits…
I was proud that I was even able to stay standing up T_T
Taeyeon, as a representative, said that it was their first concert so they were very nervous. And she asked for lots of support.
They said something like that and went straight to the stage.
I was taken to my seat, so I took off my thick jacket and revealed my identity as a fan with my Fany shirt.. hehehe

The fun part about the advertisers’ seating was that it was relatively spacious… because of course there aren’t any sones in the seats for advertising companies.. --;;
Some people didn’t even show, and the two people who I came with left early because they were bored.
(I guess the girls’ concert can actually be boring to those who aren’t duhkoo’s T_T)
So anyway, the seats in front of me and beside me were empty.
When it got to about the middle of the concert, Fany came up front and was very surprised when she saw me.
(To be honest, I was trying really hard for Fany to notice me T_T)
She acknowledged me by laughing… and even waved at me…
Later, she came back one more time, spotted me again, and acknowledged me one more time T_T

Posted Image
If you see this picture, you’ll think that there was no way for Fany NOT to notice me…
If you look carefully to the left of Fany’s leg, there’s somebody wearing a white shirt… that’s me.. ^^;;
Of course she wasn’t acknowledging me because she knew me.. ^^;;
She was just happy to see a samchon fan there with a Fany shirt on..
I was just happy to have her wave at me, but I never thought that she would actually remember me…
But I would learn later that she remembered it T_T

The next day, I caught a serious cold.
My wife saw me and forbade me from going to the concert. She said that she would never see me going to the concert while my body was dying…
So holding back my tears, I gave up the second day of the concert, and for the coming encore concert in February, I got good first floor seats.
The seats were similar to the advertisers’ seats for the solo concert.
I wore the Fany shirt to the concert again, but Fany didn’t come by the section like the last time T_T
But hearing Fany and Jessica’s “Caramel Coffee” just once was enough… it was so heavenly T_T

On the second day of the encore concert, or I guess the last concert… I got standing tickets.
It was really difficult but it was fun nonetheless.
Whenever the girls passed by, all the duhkoo’s would crowd that side. Hahaha
But still, I enjoyed the last concert and had lots of fun.
The girls’ performances were so amazing…
But the duhkoos were…. Wahhhh T_T

Between the regular solo concert and the encore concerts, Sica performed in the musical Legally Blonde.
Including the opening and last performances, I went a total of four times.
Should I call it a rediscovery of Sica?
I thought that it would be great if Fany were to be casted in a musical.

And around that time, my daughter got baptized at our [Catholic] church.
[When his daughter got baptized, he gave his daughter the name Stephanie as her Catholic name]
After a while, news of the Shanghai concert came around.
Originally, I had a business trip in Shanghai so I was planning to go to the concert while I was there, but my business trip got delayed so I got tickets for the concert so I could just go as a personal trip.

Also, there was another fansign event..
Fany, Sooyoung, and Sica attended the event.
This fansign event… was for people that would buy items a lot more expensive than Biotherm make-up products…
Of course… I was invited as well.. ^^;;
I got to go with another samchon dukhoo who is a Sica fan.
(If you add the ages of us two dukhoos, we’re 81 years old together)
When we went, we were so surprised… there were unexpectedly not a lot of people..
Perhaps, it was too expensive for people to buy the product just for the sake of going to that fansign event. It was mostly just regular people who bought the product.
And since the event was at 5pm on a regular weekday, I guess it was difficult for a lot of people to come.
But it was at CGV, so it was very comfortable.
The important thing, though, was that since it wasn’t a crowded fansign event, the staff weren’t really pressuring.
Not even 50 people gathered for the event… and no matter how many times I looked around, we were the only two dukhoos there.
The together-81-year-old dukhoos felt a strong sense of obligation.
We felt that we needed to be wild and enthusiastic so that the girls wouldn’t feel embarrassed and awkward.
If it were another fansign event, there would be other dukhoos there so we wouldn’t need to… but this situation was different.. --;;
When the girls entered, the two ahjusshis got up and gave a standing ovation, cheering.
Two young students behind us giggled, and the girls laughed… T_T
Fany’s eyes/expression then was unusual…

Sica, Fany, Sooyoung… they sat in that order.
First, Sica…
She saw the picture I brought and I told her my name… She laughed and asked, “How long ago was this picture from?” …
Yes, I brought a picture of her from the Gee days with her short fish hair.. hehehe
[By “fish” hair, I’m guessing it’s either her octopus hair or just her short hair]
I liked that look on her.. ^^;;
I told her, “I’m enjoying your musical.”
“Huh? Really?”
“I saw the musical twice, and I’m going to see it two more times, including tomorrow, too.”
“Huh? Really?” (She’s really, really surprised.. --;; )
“I saw both the solo concert and the encore concert, and I’m also going to Shanghai.”
“Really? Thank you..” (By then, Sica might have gotten a little creeped out… T_T)
I gave her presents and exchanged a few words, shook hands… but my mind and memory has already gone off into space. T_T

Next, Tiffany…
Even before I say anything, Fany speaks first, “You came to the concert, right?”
What? What did I just hear?
“You came to the concert, right?”
“You came to the concert
“You came to the c
“You came
“You… WHAT???????!!!

I asked, “You remember that?”
“Of course… I remember…”
At the fansign event, when I changed into the shirt that I wore to the first day of the concert… I only had the smallest amount of hope that she’d remember…
The first day of the concert… when she came by me twice and acknowledged me by waving… I thought, “no way.”
But………………………………………
That means that out of the thousands of dukhoos… she remembered me… T____________________________T
This picture… really… is one that shows that Fany made this dukhoo go crazy…
A long time ago, when Fany said, “We ate the food deliciously..” that was the best moment… T_________T
She acted like she recognized the picture…
And we were talking about the solo concert, the encore concert, and the Shanghai concert for a long time, but… my mind was already far off into space.. T_T
For a dukhoo at his fourth fansign event, I went into total speechless mode.. --;;
Totally dumbfounded, we shook hands…
Then I gave her my gift… and a birthday gift for Taeyeon as well..
And when I looked later, I saw that Tiffany signed two sheets for me.. ^^;;

Posted Image

And Sooyoung…
When I showed her the picture we took together, she remembered it…. T____T
“Ah, it’s the picture we took last time?”
Tiffany already sent me to outer space, Sooyoung made my mind go even further…
I was definitely in dumbfounded mode T_T
After talking about the concerts.. and the Shanghai concerts... and shaking hands… I pulled myself together and realized that Sooyoung also signed twice for me.
Plus she even added a sweet, “Be healthy..” T_________________T
Sooyoung… this oppa will be healthy just for you.. T_T
Losing my mind, I almost forgot to give her the present I had for her.. ^^;;

After coming back to my seat, the dukhoo beside me was practically passed out.. --;;
And every time we caught the girls’ eyes, we’d wave and fly them hearts…
The two dukhoos that are 81 years old together were doing and saying silly things like that --;;
Sooyoung was cool and and smiled and waved back… even shot us back some hearts.. ^^;;
People kept blocking our view of Fany, but Sica, seeing the dukhoos act so flippantly…
She, so chicly, burst out laughing.. ^^;;
Probably the only person in this universe that can burst out laughing so chicly is Jessica.. haha

That finished, and the event organizers wanted to get things in order.
Just then, I remembered something. I wanted to ask the girls a question, but I forgot to ask any of them.. T_T
So when the girls were just about to say goodbye, I yelled out, “I have a question~!!” --;;
The girls were surprised and looked over…
I yelled, “Have you seen, ‘The Qualities of a Man?’”…
[Qualities of a Man is the variety show where the samchon-fan-celebrities attended the concert. If you saw the video of the samchon fans in the audience, you'll remember that show]
The girls’ faces suddenly turned red… and Fany quickly grabbed the mic and talked for about a whole minute…
The only thing I remember her saying is that she had so much fun watching it…
That they feel reassured, and samchon fans are so cool… that’s basically all she said.
(I was also active at SSD, so I told that to them… T_T)
Then they were each saying their goodbyes, when Sooyoung said, “We’re going to have a new song…”
And I yelled out again, “I’ll save my taxi fares and buy the album~!!” … ^^;;
Sooyoung said, “He must be a genuine fan… he remembers things I said just yesterday..”
[This is what Sooyoung said on Taeyeon’s radio birthday party... sorry >_<]
And also, I wrote cards for Fany, Sooyoung, and Sica… on Fany’s card, I wrote, “I gave my daughter the name Stephanie as her baptismal name ^^”
I didn’t think that the one line would lead to such an epic story… T_T

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF SSF!
THIS WAS A PERSONAL FAN ACCOUNT POSTED BY THE SAMCHON, AND WE GOT HIS CONSENT TO TRANSLATE IT HERE.
FOR HIS PRIVACY, SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T BE STALKING HIM EVERYWHERE, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS OUT OF SSF!
THANKS! ^^

Source: Winelight at TheStephi.com
Translation: [email protected]
Credit: [email protected], [email protected]

Sweet Taeng Sweet Taeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

omo~ part 2~
this is so sweet....
haha~
so proud of you uncle~
but he's too shy to stand next to tiffany....
haha~ funny uncle~
=P

but~ whoa~ at the concert fany notice him and wave to him~
aww so sweet~
hihihi....

81-year-old dukhoos~
whoa that's cool~ and it's funny too~
hahaha~
:D
even he gave her daughter Stephanie as baptismal name~
you're jjang uncle~
hahahaa~

so proud of SNSD, they're so friendly and lovely to their fans~
^^

SNSD jjang !!
hwai-taeng !!

thankz for sharring~
and thank for translating~

Edited by Sweet Taeng, 12 May 2010 - 10:15 AM.

Kim Tae Yeon ()

Posted ImagePosted Image

siggy by : Me

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:18 AM

samchon...u are jjiang. =D
and part 3 is even more amazing....at least for a fany fan ^--^

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

krnpoprocks krnpoprocks
  • Donors
  • 810 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:21 AM

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing mishy! I really enjoy reading his fan account. He's such an awesome fan and so lucky to have met the girls so many times in real life. Gah! I'm so jealous of him. Lol xD

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lilly and Susie <3

nicholas_SNSD nicholas_SNSD
  • Donors
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

oh my god..this samchon fan account is so good to read about...im glad what he did for snsd and our girls remember him!!!
Posted Image

Valim Valim
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1301 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:28 AM

This samchon is so cute! Haha! There must be a lot of samchon fans but he's probably one of the most dedicated out there :D
He's also a really lucky samchon to have so many chances in meeting them :D

Taengoo's picture with that guy who likes him! HAhaha Ohgod~

I like reading about the girls from a fan's POV. They're so nice :D Haha!

Thanks for the translations!

Posted Image

yuripaready yuripaready
  • Donors
  • 1230 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

PART 2~!!!! *Squeal* I've been waiting for this~!! XDD
Omo, this Samchon is very lucky, and he seems nice too. I really enjoy reading this.
I envy you Samchon! kekeke

Thanks a lot for translating~
Anticipating for the third part!! :D

yurihae yurihae
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

that samchon fan is really lucky.they even remembered him.ohhhh :thumbup:
he's really lucky got to meet the girls for many times. wish that i can meet them one day perhaps.oh oh~~

Appleluv Appleluv
  • Donors
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

part 2 awesomeness! lol

This samchon is funny! Too shy to stand next to Fany for the picture awww.

I love how the girls are so friendly!

This uncle is soo lucky!!

I love how Fany remembered him hehe. If it were me I think I woulda just blanked and i wouldnt even be thinking anymore.

Again I am Proud to be a Sone.

SNSD Hwaiting!!

Vincehellsing Vincehellsing
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

Simply Awesome. Thanks for sharing this fan account. After reading it, I am really touched by this fan's dedication and passion towards Soshi. Thumbs up to him!

d1ana d1ana
  • Project Leaders
  • 343 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:43 AM

awww... this samchon is so sweet and caring~ and he's so lucky too ^^v his fav remembered him! that's even better =3 it's nice (and kinda funny...but not in a mean way ^^) to see a samchon fan spazz :) I hope other samchons have this opportunity too!~~ ^^

thanx for sharing!~ and samchon fighting! ^^

Posted Image
credit: roovette12
Posted Image | Posted Image | Twitter | Me2Day | Website | Fanfic
credit: mon_x2

scifax scifax
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:48 AM

That higher up from the advertising company was very sweet,
getting them to take picture :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lol'ed at the situation where he feelt awkward cuz of YuRi :) :)

Tae was so nice to wear the gift his wife made too ^^
The 2 uncles trying to elevate the mood at the Fansigning was awesome!!
So proud at the 2 of them lol. :smiling: :smiling:

And FanY probably made that moment the happiest in his life,
when she said she recognized him from the concert lol His reaction was priceless
Good thing all of that happened in his mind tho, woulda been pretty weird if he suddenly screamed at the girls rofl.

Her even baptized his daughter with TiFFanY's name!!
lol this uncle is seriously jjang!! ^^ :unworthy: :unworthy:

Thx for translating and sharing the second part of this,
reading this just makes me so happy for the uncle,
Can't wait for the final part ^^

fayman555 fayman555
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

Thank you for translation!

Part 2 is more EPIC! He is very lucky fan and also be nice fan ^-^ Fany is so nice. She can remember him!

Can't wait for part 3.

britez britez
  • Donors
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

ahjusshi jjiang!!!!

and i thot i'll look weird spazzing at my age.... he has shown me the meaning of a true fan...

samchon fighting!!!!!!
Posted Image
fan-fic >>>>> We're all connected one way or another... ** awaiting re-construction **
Posted Image

MajorFanyfan MajorFanyfan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:03 AM

this is one of the million reasons why i love fany and why she is my favourite .. *jumps of happiness* XD

티파니ღTiffanyღ김태연
~ღ TaeNy
ღ~

Ongoing FanFic; ||The Unread Blue Letter||TaeNy

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

Samchon fans are awesome. Thanks bear for this great translation. I can't wait to read the next part of the..... EPIC STORY!

Tiffany makes us all fans for life. <3
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

jaskknd jaskknd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

man, this samchon fan is 1 lucky guy, well, if you look at all the events...
gosh, wish i was his partner... XD
hahahaha, and a fan is still a fan, whether old or young, when it's our idol, most tend to get shy or go crazy... :D

please release the part 3 soon, really like reading it and can't wait to know the epic story.... !!!

SONE ~ Nationalist

Posted Image

As a sone nationalist, I shall uphold the pride of 9.
I shall promote the girls to friends and non-shippers and I shall detest all rumors against the girls.
May our nation prosper for a thousand years!!!

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

nice read. Must've taken you a while to translate it. Great job on it!

taeyeonsig02.png

CNtotheBlue CNtotheBlue
  • Donors
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:16 PM

Hehe can't wait for part 3. This is quite interesting and I guess we're all not as lucky as this samchon fan.. but by the way it sounds, I think he deserves it.
Thanks for translating!
"Heard about you before. I wanted to know some more. And now I'm about to see, what you mean to me."

vforvictor vforvictor
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:34 PM

OMO! the part 2 is so sweet

I love how Fany remember him

and I also love how this fan love the girls, he 's such a fan and I really adore him

that can prove how jjang SNSD are, ^^

Thanks for translating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night