Photo

[SOSHI] Soshified & Charities

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic
HerCucumber HerCucumber
  • Donors
  • 1853 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

That's a huge amount for charities! I'm glad to be part of a community that cares so much for the outside community and for unfortunate ones.
Too bad I couldn't pitch in because of my age XD. But I'll make sure to try to in the future.

Posted Image

GPTX GPTX
  • Project Leaders
  • 673 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:41 PM

nice. it's great that we are able to not only show our support and love for the girls, but also meaningfully contribute to great causes.

9lobal 9eneration
E Pluribus Unum: Out of many, one.

akunakteman akunakteman
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

After you donate your status should be changed to Soshified Donator and you can access to view the downloads area and an upgrade in pm space as a thank you for donating to us. Use the title "Donation" in your pm. All donations go towards hosting projects, paying for the server & hosting.

akunakteman akunakteman
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

i have a question ^^;
will you get the Donator status if you donated for taeyeon's birthday project?

& erm.. do u only accept USD?
love snsd!!

akunakteman akunakteman
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:40 AM

How much do you have to donate?

love snsd!!!

akunakteman akunakteman
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:40 AM

i think this is a great idea! I will donate $10 as soon as the CAD is at par. I really each this forum and I hope this forum will expand. Thank you Soy!

love snsd!!!

akunakteman akunakteman
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:42 AM

if i have money i will buy all cd of snsd .but now don't have any .what should i do even i don't have money?
i just a poor of them.T_T

love snsd!!!

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:10 AM

thanks for posting this up =)
oh my! $8,400 is a lot of money! :sq_silver_goodmood:
i am very happy that these donations are for a good cause in the name of Soshi :sq_silver_goodmood:
but i am a bit guilty that i couldn't donate to help since i do not have an income yet. :(
love Soshi <3
Soshi hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

iCheesee iCheesee
  • Validating
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:31 AM

Good job soshified..Thats a total of $8.4k
although i haven't become one of those donators yet(Soon i will when i get my $150 back)
I will donate SGD$50 which is USD$32.77..
i am proud of these donators and be part of this ssf community.
thanks for everything guys and girls.
ssf rocks!
............................................Posted Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Run Devil nuЯ ☆★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once a GorJess always a GorJess . \m/.
!! We are nothing without the POWER of NINE !![
Saranghaeyo ♥ , 소녀시대

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Credits : dreamless @ soshified~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystalce Krystalce
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:20 AM

holy crap!! that's ALOT!!! WOW!!!
thank you all you donors!! i really wish i could donate......
but still too young >.< 6 more years to go until i'm an adult!
ssf&snsd hwaiting!

Posted Image

KurouAkazome KurouAkazome
  • Donors
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:03 AM

^
^
^
lol we have the same problem...
i reeeeaaaally wanted to donate, but still i'm too young to have a credit card or something...

also my parents wont let me use their cards... :sq_silver_tongue:

---------------------------------

btw $8,400 is a very big donation
despite of the global crisis screwing our budgets XD

bcuz of that, i salute all s♥nes for donating! :sq_silver_biggrin:

Edited by KurouAkazome, 11 December 2009 - 01:05 AM.

Posted Image

Credits:The Dark Lord

LHC. LHC.
  • Donors
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

Woah that is a lot of money! Good job everyone!
So is Soshified going to do charities for every birthday?

Posted Image

Fanatic Fanatic
  • Donors
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

Always ready to help for a worthy cause, especially if it is in the name for SNSD. :)
Winning is important but health and rest is the most important.
Please LSM, please let your girls rest. ~~

Visit my SNSD media !
http://csnation.imgur.com/0F283
http://www.youtube.com/user/csnation

Pudding! Pudding!
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:45 AM

That's a huge amount for charities! I'm glad to be part of a community that cares so much for the outside community and for unfortunate ones.
Too bad I couldn't pitch in because of my age XD. But I'll make sure to try to in the future.

Pudding! Pudding!
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:46 AM

thanks for posting this up =)
oh my! $8,400 is a lot of money! :sq_silver_goodmood:
i am very happy that these donations are for a good cause in the name of Soshi :sq_silver_goodmood:
but i am a bit guilty that i couldn't donate to help since i do not have an income yet. :(
love Soshi <3
Soshi hwaiting!

Pudding! Pudding!
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:47 AM

Woah that is a lot of money! Good job everyone!
So is Soshified going to do charities for every birthday?

Pudding! Pudding!
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:48 AM

^
^
^
lol we have the same problem...
i reeeeaaaally wanted to donate, but still i'm too young to have a credit card or something...

also my parents wont let me use their cards... :sq_silver_tongue:

---------------------------------

btw $8,400 is a very big donation
despite of the global crisis screwing our budgets XD

Pudding! Pudding!
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Pudding! Pudding!
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

ahdouken ahdouken
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:30 AM

wow... I'm really proud of those guys... I'm planning to donate also though my credit debt is not yet paid... just waiting for my paycheck this holiday season... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?