2009 Happy Birthday Soy and Tiffany

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
256 replies to this topic
Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:04 AM

Posted Image

More than a year had past since the opening of Soshified, and it is once again, April! The birthday month of not just Jessica's, but also our Founder, Soy and Admin, Tiffany's (splotchydivinity) birthday month. On April 14th, our awesome pedo cute Soy came into the world to terrorize beautify it! And not forgetting, on April 29th, our wonderful Tiffany was born!

Are you guys curious of what the staff say about them? *coughgossipscough*

To Soy;

Thank you for creating a forum that has in turn caused me to waste many hours of my precious life, I still can't believe a kid like you pulled this off! Happy birthday~ -Kanki

Happy Birthday and have fun 'looking' at Yuri at HB. -cathode

Your korean and singing always sound beautiful to me, and of course your overload with aegyo -Heidi

Soy, you made everyone's SNSD-spazzing experience unique and enjoyable; your dedication, time and hardwork will always be appreciated so...HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SOY! -Kree

Soy, it may sound cliche but i just want to know that you're the best admin slash dictator in the whole wide world. ^^ -unknowntoyou

I still hate that you told me to stfu on the April Fool's thing, but you're the boss so happy birthday (: -Rose

One of the funniest fangirl to spazz with, I hope being legal now won't stop you from being yourself, happy birthday ! -Octieu

You have the best case of OCD I've ever encountered, without your critique we wouldn't be able to make Soshified as nice as it is now, like seriously :] -Pam

Without your dream (and yurgasmic addiction), our beloved Soshified would never have grown into the amazing specimen of international Soshi love that it is today. -Jonah

Your bright charisma and endless motivation when focused can make fantastic things come to be like Soshified. Whenever you have your self-doubts, remember this. -Ed

To Tiffany;
Ya! Come back soon, you're well overdue missy. -Kanki

Thanks to your early contributions to Soshified, it is one of the biggest and most popular fan forums today. - Young Buck

Tho i dont talk to you that much, and i always see you get bullied by wenting, your still the smartest/coolest nerd ive ever talked to ^^ -Heidi

As sad as it sounds I haven't gotten the chance to meet/talk to the person responsible for making my favorite Soshified layout of all time (woot, Ninebow 짱~), but I just want to thank you for everything you've done for Soshified ^^ -Pam

While your life has drawn you away from Soshified as of late, thank you for all the work and dedication you put into bringing this wonderful website to life. -Jonah

Happy birthday Tiffany~ I hope Med school is treating you right! My cheerful, creative Tiffany I hope to see you around here make more jjang layouts, study well and party hard! -Mintee

I've seen you around different forums before SSF and I admire your work, happy birthday and good luck in the future ! -octieu

Someday to be Tiffany paksa-nim, I look forward to the day of your comeback so that I may get to know such a respected member better. Until that day, be well! -Ed

Without them, there would be no Soshified.

So leave your awesome birthday messages for them here in this thread!

Posted Image

Soy;
Hey you awesomest little kid, Happy Birthday!
Finally 18...I don't want to imagine what you might do now that you are legal.
Remember that jumping on Yuri at HB is a no no since now you can be jailed for it.
But anyway, Happy 18th.

I hope you enjoy your birthday this year, and all your wishes would come true.
And be nicer to me now that you are older. T-T
Oh, no graphics for you since pheebo is doing it and since you have 239847329 graphics people around now.
But at least I did the video, no matter how fail it is. ):
I wub you. <333

-Wenting

Tiffany;
CHENGTAE!
I wub you I wub you I wub you...
because you are older than me now. (:
2 more weeks to your birthday though, except a better message then. ((:
You need to come back to Soshified and save me from workaholic Soy. ):
I miss you ):

-Wenting

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:04 AM

I love you both you little bullies ♥
constructing gifts of love as I type

Posted Image

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:05 AM

save save save goes the jonah :)

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

raspberries. raspberries.
  • Donors
  • 1788 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:05 AM

Soy Happy birthday. 18 finally! You've entered the world of adults (you can freely do pedoshidae :p). You deserve a truly happy 18th. Hope you have a smashing day. For all the things you've done for Soshified, hope you relax today and enjoy. :)

Tiffany The staff misses you. And your awesome jjang layouts (Ninebow was jjang). Hope you succeed in the medical field and enjoy doing what you love best. Happy birthday, have an enjoyable one!

M__ M__
  • Graphic Designers
  • 4542 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:07 AM

Posted Image

While Upper East Siders are hitting the snooze button, Soy and Tiffany had a rude awakening when the rooster crowed at dawn this morning.

Presents, cards, giant cakes with certain girls jumping out of them. It's Gossip Girl here, welcoming you to the party of the Soshified calendar. Word is, Soy tangoed with Yuri for her birthday in the plazas of Buenos Aires. Guess that means Tiffany (SNSD) was all alone when the clock tolled twelve. And what of Tiffany (splotchy)? Rumor is she's trading color palettes for scalpels and needles. So long photoshop, hello med school.

If M needs to watch her back for a Edward stealer, S needs to keep an eye on her heart. We hear it may have been stolen by Y forever. Happy birthday girls, remember to blow out your candles, we heard that your birthday nights will be better in the dark ;)

xoxo
Gossip Girl

Send your dreams where nobody hides
Give your tears to the tide
There's no end, there is no goodbye
Disappear with the night

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:17 AM

Soy, sometimes I tend to forget that you're still a kid (now an adult!) with the great things you've achieved with Soshified. It started off small and humble but I'm glad of the outcome of all this. It wouldn't be possible if it weren't for your qualities and now that you're a year older, I'm sure you'll experience even better things in the future. And I want to thank you for making me a more dedicated fan because seriously, I don't think I would be this 'far' if it weren't for SSF ^^ A truly happy birthday to you because you deserve it ♥

Tiffany, Soshified's genius whom we didn't forget. I hope your studies are doing well and thanks for designing and making Soshified's layout, you have great skills ! I hope you feel proud whenever you look at this site because it's mainly because of you guys that we have a home to spazz now :D Happy Birthday and see you soon hopefully ^^ ?

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:47 AM

Soy,

Happy birthday. You're finally legal, in a way. I hope you'll get more innocent as you grow older, but then I know that's never going to happen. So I'll just wish that you'll get more pedo, but only for Yuri, so all of us can happy. =) Oh and stay strong and healthy for Soshified, SNSD, and mostly importantly for Kwon Yul.

Tiffany,

Happy birthday. Your graphics are awesome, and really, Power of Pink and Ninebow were/are my two favorite layouts of the site. Stay healthy. I wish you the best in whatever you do. =)
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:51 AM

reserving for my fave fave fave heidi <3

Posted Image

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

reserving for robyn
(if you dont want it, delete it)

Posted Image

Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

reserving for little one
(if you dont want it, delete it)

Posted Image

yuldori yuldori
  • Media
  • 1376 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:55 AM

wooahhh i cant believe this is gonna be the second time saying Happy Birthday to you, how time flies
anyway hope u have a blast old legal soy :p thanks for the awesome site^^ my fandom would have died long time ago without ssf<33 ohhh did u win the lotto? haha

Tiffany ur layouts are legends!!!
lol i still use the power of pink layout<333
Hope u have a great year and good luck in med school^^

Nichole Nichole
  • Donors
  • 810 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:04 AM

Happy Birthday to the Soy and Tiffany..

Thanks for creating this wonderful forum, Soshified, at the very beginning.
Without a start, soshified won't be able to reach this far...

Soy, thanks for all the hard work you have done to soshified.. Don't stress out too much..
Just relax a bit and things will go right. Hehe.. Be happy all the time... :p

Tiffany, thanks for those wonderful layouts.. I remember seeing you once in shoutbox..
Hope that you are doing well in everything you do.. hehe.. Stay healthy.. :)

Posted Image

jgrace jgrace
  • Donors
  • 2455 posts

soy - thank you so much for everything- you work so hard and i hope you will have a splendid birthday. although you have a tennis match, but i hope it'll still be a relaxful and happy one ^^
i'm so happy that you created this forum and appreciate everything you do.

happy birthday soy~

tiffany - i'm sorry i don't know you that well... even though i did spot you on the sbox for the first time tonight ^^ thank you so much for creating this lovely forum. hope you have a lovely birthday~

Edited by jgrace, 13 April 2009 - 08:48 PM.

Posted Image

c; Evon&taengoo.

Mustachio Mustachio
  • Donors
  • 1201 posts

Soy: Soshified is now one year old and not it's forum founder is a year older too.
Anyways Happy Birthday! Wish you to have a great one and all the good things u can imagine. May your wishes come true.Receive Lotsa Love,Luck,Health and always have a bright smile and nice surprises. : ]

Tiffany : Gosh so many people mistaken you for soshi's Fany :D.

!생일축하합니다!

May all your wishes come true and have a great bazzzzday :D birthday* >.> opps...
Wish you to not get bullied by Wen [cuz fr my POV seems so... :D nvm] and bully her instead >.> rofl
And good luck with your study med. :]

icon cr. to bobo2511@lj (:

miyachan11 miyachan11
  • Donors
  • 1865 posts

April 14, 2009

To Soy who is a genius, Happy Birthday. You are really awesome for being a good promoter and awesome forum founder of Soshified Forums. I never know anyone who is the best forum founder like you. You are jjang! Thank you so much for everything â?? for giving us the opportunity to love the girls more through this dedicated forum. You are a dedicated SNSD fan and not just me, but everyone here in Soshified really loves and treasures you. You are a great DJ, btw. I listened to your radio show and you give me so much entertainment. Happy Birthday Soy. Enjoy your birthday and I wish you happiness.
lovelots,
Miya (miyachan11)

April 29, 2009

To Tiffany who is a very great admin, thank you so much for being one of the masterminds of promoting SNSD ^^ You should talk with the other members in sbox. I really didnâ??t know you that much. ^^ But I really thank you for giving a lot of passion for this forum. Happy Birthday Tiffany.
lovelots,
Miya (miyachan11)

miyachan11 : TWITTER &TUMBLR & YOUTUBE

2n08ocx.jpg

We're Nothing Without 9_ I believe in the Power of Nine

avatar - yoonvelyz & banner - annoyingorange @ Soompi

oacaac oacaac
  • Donors
  • 476 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:05 AM

Soy - Happy birthday to the amazing forum founder, Soy!
Thanks for creating such an awesome forum and for all of your hard work put into it! ^^
Please don't stress out too much this year.
(lol) Although I've like never talked to you before, I hope we will get to know each other better later on.^^
I hope you'll have a great birthday!

Tiffany - Happy birthday to the awesome admin!
Thanks for all of your hard work at Soshified and making it the best forum for all things soshi!^^
I hope you'll have an awesome birthday and hope to see you around!
Woot Woot! Celebration Time!~

Ganookie Ganookie
  • Donors
  • 1608 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:08 AM

Happy Birthday to Soy and Tiffany!
I'm not that good with words and by now I'm sure I will just repeat what everyone already said to both of you so I will just say some simple things to you :)

Stay healthy you both! With Tiffany going to med school and Soy to UF you both need to stay healthy so that you will be able to study alot :lol:
Thank you Soy & Tiffany for creating this wonderful forum for SNSD fans. ^__^

Edited by tifa, 14 April 2009 - 10:17 AM.

Avie Cr;Spazmatik

A must visit for every Hyohunnie and Sone out there!

[url="""]http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/49020-hyoism-hyoyeons-facial-expressions/[/url]'> style='font-size: 10px;'>Hyoyeon's Facial Expressions<>

Jarwyl Jarwyl
  • Donors
  • 358 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

Posted Image
Yes Soy, Yuri is looking at you. Only for today though. :)

Happy 18th birthday Soy! You are officially legal so you should probably watch what you say about Yuri. Hehehe... Anyways, if it werenâ??t for you, there probably wouldnâ??t be a Soshified, and I wouldâ??ve never found out about SNSD or Yuri! So from one Yurisistable to another, I wish you a happy birthday and may all your wishes come true =)

Your little Yuri buddy

And Tiffany, even though Iâ??ve never had the chance to ever talk to you Iâ??ve heard many great things! I hear you are heading for med school, so I wish you luck on your studies! Have a great birthday!

danicarose12 danicarose12
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:10 AM

can i save?? haha^^

Posted Image

credits to: canine10

~I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NINE~

[/color]

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:12 AM

soy- if it weren't for you, i wouldn't be the sone i am today. because of you, i am now a devoted SNSD fan and i don't know how the thank you otherwise. happy birthday soy (: you've done so much and hopefully i could do as much by translating more lol. happy birthday and i hope you have a great one.

tiffany
- even though i don't know you, i have to say you're awesome because you made such nice layouts for us (: heard you're busy studying so hope your studies go well and hope you have the greatest birthday, which is soon to come up.

so happy birthday to both, & HAHAHA everyday (:

- monica

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam