Photo

Soshified Secret Event With Sunny

24 replies to this topic
Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Hello!

We're planning a fun event with Sunny in Los Angeles on 6/29! Please fill out this form to get more information on it: https://docs.google....orm?usp=sf_link

Looking forward to seeing more SONES in SOCAL :)

Soy

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

taeyeonani taeyeonani
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:14 PM

OMG!??  but I live too far away.   :blink: Hope those who go show their love and have fun for me!!!  :confused:  :D

SunTaeNyLove SunTaeNyLove
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

Woah... So lucky for LA fans.. I will definitely join, if I live in US.. unfortunately I'm living in Asia  :ouch:

Well, I hope everyone get to have fun with Sunny.. As we know, Sunny is one of the energetic member  :D

P.S. Is there a video recording for this? I hope there is.. Thank you in advance, if there is a video 

At GGTour Ina, 14-09-2013, Sunny gave me an eye contact, flying kiss, and lastly a wave!! Omo, do you know how hard I try to breathe after all that :P

SNSD FTW!!! SNSD FTW!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

I'm rather curious as to how you guys managed to pull this off, but then again, that'll be best answered based on after this event happens or up to you guys... Still freaking excited that Sunny Bunny will be able to visit LA, which is a surprise in itself!!! :D

Speaking of which, what time will this event start just out of curiosity? I ask this because even though I'm technically busy at least in the morning, I want to be free for the rest of the day for this once in a lifetime chance to meet Sunny Bunny...

Edited by SNSD FTW!!!, 19 June 2017 - 06:34 PM.

SNSD is the way to kill my boredom and times of when I feel down. They are the 9 girls that will be always my #1 in my book! ;D

esoo-2001 esoo-2001
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

I wonder if this is the reason why she wasn't with the members at the airport....... is she preparing something? my hopes got really high after her birthday party.

sadly I can't go to the event, I live far away from America. please someone at least record it.

oh and I want to know if she did a new hair style!!!! I'm so excited even though I can't go.

yumi365 yumi365
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

Thankyou, thank you!!!  I am so happy OMG!!!  I have signed up, and I hope I can make it there.

vcgangster vcgangster
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:39 PM

:confused: aww..too far away...unless Sunny makes a side trip to get away on Kauai, Hawaii...then i'd have a slight chance of seeing her once in my life.    :help:

S_S0ne54r S_S0ne54r
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:04 PM

Sounds like a great opportunity/time for the LA/West Coast fans! Have fun and enjoy it guys

From,

Dude on the complete other side of the country....... :D

NaokiB4U NaokiB4U
  • Donors
  • 1007 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

Oh damn! I'm gonna be in town for Anime Expo. I guess I can go a BIT earlier ;) What exactly is this gonna be? A fan meet? 

oie_7204933GEdasCA0_zps36dd75df.jpgsigresize_zps7f9d8a84.gif

The Hedgehog The Hedgehog
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:46 PM

Sunny!!! I really want to go~~ :wallbash: but I'm not from US... and from different continent  :teehee:  :teehee:

adamdalsone1 adamdalsone1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:39 PM

id love to meet sunny! im on the east coast i signed up but im not sure ill be able to go :) :(

chongx chongx
  • Donors
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

Aww... I would love to meet Sunny but I'll be in San Francisco for a wedding. Hope there will be more of these events!

320x200 320x200
  • Donors
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

I'm excited to see what's planned. :)

Just got my flight booked for next week, see you guys there!

LSGreen LSGreen
  • Donors
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:55 AM

If we initially filled out the google form on Monday, does that count as the RSVP or do we have to do it again?

Thanks

Posted Image

KalmTraveler KalmTraveler
  • Donors
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:30 AM

If we initially filled out the google form on Monday, does that count as the RSVP or do we have to do it again?

Thanks

Soy has answered that a few times - you are fine because it is the same form.

On a side note, anybody attending interested in the DVD + CD Japanese singles of Galaxy Supernova, Love & Girls, or Flower Power? Free, I just don't need them since I have the full albums and nobody wanted to buy them when I tried to sell them before.

BuckeyeSoshiFan BuckeyeSoshiFan
  • Donors
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:59 AM

Nuts, I can't make this, I'm going to be stuck in Ohio.

Can some one ask when she is going to do a solo album?

Endymion Endymion
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

Are we supposed to get some kind of confirmation email after filling out the new forms? Or are we fine for RSVP regardless?

follow me: twitter | tumblr

MemoFied MemoFied
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

I'll be in town for Anime Expo as well and I'm going to be there on Wednesday so I'll drop by!

l53d.jpgvb1l.jpg1g18.jpg

C-lowicious C-lowicious
  • Donors
  • 1571 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:51 PM

Are we supposed to get some kind of confirmation email after filling out the new forms? Or are we fine for RSVP regardless?

I was going to ask this question too =) I filled it out on Friday and I feel like I'm super late so I'm just curious as well.

I ended up filling the application twice before coming on here lol I rarely come on here anymore and don't do social media much so my bad =P

THANK YOU SOY/SOSHIFIED FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE  LOVE OF MY LIFE!

"Hang up all your trying cards, please. He's my baby."

Do.png

©Pandagirl  ©danhobak

SNSD FTW!!! SNSD FTW!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

Another question I have is: are we allowed to bring gifts to Sunny Bunny since she'll be coming this week and all......?

SNSD is the way to kill my boredom and times of when I feel down. They are the 9 girls that will be always my #1 in my book! ;D

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot