Photo

[14.05.2017] Seeing Taeyeon was one of the best days in my life

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
RichieKari RichieKari
  • Donors
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:12 AM

Finally feel that I can compose myself enough to write up on my experience of seeing Taeyeon last weekend during her Persona concert in Seoul. Though I am still in a state of disbelief that I actually saw her live!!! 

My day started with booking into the hotel that SM put me up in as part of the global package and then picking up my concert ticket, merchandise and souvenirs which were included in the GP. 
18422531_10212026261668342_2054627082606

From there we boarded the coach to head to the Olympic Hall where the concert was being held. At this point my level of excitement building up more and more. Because finally after 6 years I was finally going to see Taeyeon up close!
Finally we were at the venue and seeing this poster of Taeyeon on the building nearly made me explode! 
18485352_10212027597141728_2737421085956

After a short wait as they checked our bags for cameras etc I was finally in and went straight to where my seat was. And look at just how close I was! 
18425183_10212027667303482_4552527638170
At times Taeyeon was literally meters away from me and when she was suspended in mid air she would pass overheard by where I was! 

But onto the concert... As SNSD's Sailing ended and the first vcr started everyone started going insane. But not as much as they did once Taeyeon appeared and started off the concert with her belter U R. As you can imagine I was already in a near death state from fanboying too hard. Because hello, Taeyeon was there right in front of me! Even now I can't put into words just how emotional that was for me! haha. 
And the next near 3 hours was just pure bliss for my ears and eyes as Taeyeon looking absolutely beautiful powered through every song from My Voice with classics such as I, Rain, Stress, 11:11 and Why peppered throughout the performance, before a encore Fine, Time Lapse and Curtain Call. 
Even though every performance was memorable to me. I will try and pick a top 2.....

Fire. The Pink Ocean was turned into a ocean of flames as Taeyeon belted this rock based track and my good the atmosphere was electric! Such a powerful performance that was enhanced by the sight of seeing those sea of flames. 

Why. This is personally one of my favourite songs from Taeyeon's discography and everyone in unison chanting KIM TAEYEON KIM TAEYEON repeatedly did bring a tear to my eye! Why & Cover Up were just such party moments in the concert. Full of energy and so much fun. 

Another noticeable experience I should mention is during one of the intervals whilst she was talking to the crowd and you get the moments where members of the crowd shout and the artists responds. I shouted "Love you Taeyeon" and she responded with "love you too".... omg nearly died! Getting a response from Taeyeon was just the icing on the cake to a already amazing experience. 

By the end of the concert, even though Taeyeon had by this point destroyed my eardrums with her voice. It was a real blessing to my ears and the experience that I I enjoyed from this day will honestly live with me for the rest of my life... 
I know that for some K Pop isn't much. But when I discovered SNSD at a very dark time in my life, Taeyeon's voice in particular was able to sooth the emotions that I was struggling to deal with. Which is why she'll always have a special place in my heart and why this experience was a once in a lifetime experience which I will always cherish. And even though I have a few bitter feelings towards SM for certain reasons. I can't deny that its amazing that they do cater to international fans with the global package. Because without it I wouldn't of gotten the chance to make my dream become reality. 

-----

Finally going to finish this with the merchandise and souviners that I got. 
Souvenirs as part of the global package. 
18471332_10212041490689058_1683802405_n.
Sweets, book, pencils and paper to write a fan note to Taeyeon (which I did), water, pouch full of various things like vouchers etc, postcard, keychain, poster. 

Merchandise I brought.
18554365_10212041490849062_1210928118_n.

Brochure, postcard set and fan light.

Edited by RichieKari, 16 May 2017 - 05:05 PM.

N6i5zc1.png

“They say ‘Lucky Number 7’ but Lucky Number 9 has been ingrained in my head. My lucky number is 9.”

cherrish cherrish
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

I am so happy for you. I hope someday I can meet them also. I'm a very big fan of GG for almost 7 years now.

sunshiners99 sunshiners99
  • Donors
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

I don't know why I'm excited as reading your story of meeting taeyeon

I can little bit feel of that but you are really lucky to get this chance

thank you so much to share this precious moment of your life with us

and hope you have more chances in the future too

soshimoo soshimoo
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

I hope one day, I will be able to experience that too >___< I hope to get to at least see them once since I've been SONE for quite a long time already T^T 

So glad that you get to meet her, and excited to hear your story also (hoping one day for me too) 

FJ8FSkf.png

"지금 앞으로 영원히"

DWUW DWUW
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

soooo happy for you!

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:38 AM

It's always a very happy thing to see fellow SONEs finally getting their chance to meet our beloved girls for real. Congrats on seeing Taeyeon and being a witness to such an amazing concert!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night