• Please log in to reply
947 replies to this topic
octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:11 PM

That was right after their First Anniversary party ^^

Hello ^^ Having the role of SNSD's '단신' (Short Person)... I'm Taeyeon~
To be writing to everyone like this... Right now, I'm very nervous and also have a lot of things to say!! Although I want to note down the big words and write! My mind's in a hurry ^^ keke I'm sure a lot of are surprised becaues I'm leaving a message all of a sudden... but I'm really Taeyeon ^^ The Taengoo with the '양갈래' hairstyle today and the one who did ITNW!

First of all... today is the 1 year anniversary of the birth of us SoNyuhs...
Exactly one year ago today! We were up early morning getting makeup.. going over our dance routines
and thinking about them once more.. Worried our face would look bloated the next day, we didn't eat that much the day before (gave up on the birthday cake too keke) and nervously prepared ourselves ^^

The moment that we all trained so many years for... was finally in front of our eyes along with cheers we've received for the first time in our life and with everyone watching us... and the applause that exploded afterwards. Ah.. I really can't forget that day ^^

From that moment, we started working as a SNSD group.. and now it's already been 1 year!
Although there were a lot of misunderstanding towards us SoNyuhs.. mistakes caused by our inexperience here and there.. and lots of things that saddened us.. I still think there were more and bigger happy moments ^^!

And so we celebrated with everyone our 1st Year Anni with a party keke It was both Tiffany's Birthday party as well as the 1st Year Anni party ^^ Ah... it was really fun today^^ playing games~ presenting our fanclub name (소원♡)~ and even cutting up the cake~! I was at awe at how so many people can become one and also felt proud^^ If there was something that was lacking in the fanmeeting... it's that we were the only ones holding a mic? ^^ It would've been nice if we could've listened to what each and every one of our fans had to say, and talk with each other ^^ (Let's do that over ChinChin instead~ keke) And also the fact that our loveable member Yoona couldn't be with us! TT TT It would've been nice if all 9 members could've met with everyone! But you'll still show lots of love for our Yoona who's working and filming hard believing in you guys right? ^^To her, the love from us members could be a lot of strength.. but the love from everyone else will also be a greater strength to her ^^ It's a good thing that we were able to connect still through a video clip and a live phone conversation~ keke

And that moment when we were able to feel the love our fan's... reading-the-letters-out-loud-time!
Ah... I thought I was going to die trying to hold my tears in.. keke Hearing the letter of one fan while we were looking at eachother... I could see everyone was getting teary too ^^ I felt very warm-hearted. That feeling where you know what it is without having to say it.. that strange and happy feeling~ it was a really happy moment ^^

Something else that was memorable today was.. when we showed everyone ITNW in the end!!
Even just exactly one year ago.. being very nervous, we didn't know where the camera in front of us was and sang while looking at a random dot we pointed out in the background... Now... we were able to perform while looking at our fan's expressions.. the cheers.. the energetic movements of the heart-balloons.. ^^ Even feeling comfortable to throw as much wink as I want to the audience.. ^^ There really has been a lot of change ^^

It was a new feeling! I was able to feel again that feeling we had when we debuted..

After the time we shared together was over.. I couldn't calm down even while riding inside the car on our way back home! It felt as if... it was a SNSD's mini-concert..? ^^ heh heh (was it too exaggerated..)
Right after we got home, we started opening each presents one by one given by our S♡ne..

There was a box.. as big as my pillow for each of the girls! To prevent any greediness there seemed to be an equal number of love for each gift ^^ They were all very precious, and pretty! With these love-filled gifts, we SoNyuhs will learn to mature and be thankful more ^^

And the thing that caught my eyes the most were all the letters~
Because I wanted to read everything on that spot~ I got into a comfortable position and.. read everything in one hour~! I normally take.. 2 hours just to read a manga TT TT Actually, I grabbed some Rice cakes to eat in the middle.. and also went to the washroom too 'TT'~ heh heh Anyways, while reading all- the letters, I was able to catch a few common words/phrases that everyone wrote in their letters!! keke
'You didn't look like a leader at first because you don't look like a 20-year-old.. but I was surprised when they said you were a leader.' 'Your short height is your charm'.. and 'Just like you yelled [I~ can do it~] in front of Han River during GGTS, always fighting!' But was that scene that memorable? ^^ keke Actually while doing that scene I thought my body was going to shrivel because of the coldness... keke And someone wrote that.. they wanted to see '깐'Taeng during our 2nd album!

There were also letters from some army oppas who were busy getting trained~ And the letters from the unni fans... they really gave me a mother-to-daughter like feel ^^ it really makes me feel stronger!
There were also letters from younger fans with cute handwritings! Letters from the same-age fans..
And also letters sent overseas from the far~ places like United States, Canada, etc. I read them all~!
And to the people that wrote long letters in English.. I was slightly surprised keke but with the kind help of Tiffany, I was able to read them all ^^

Our precious International site, Soshified! Warm-hearted Sosiz! Lovely Milkye! Charmful DC! (Taeng Gallery is the best^^)
The most talented people of Sosidang! EtcEtc~ And the many other sites that support SNSD~ I, Taeyeon, am always remembering everyone♡ From the sites that were posted in the letters, I was able visit like this^^ From people's writings, we were able to see what our girls think about, even what's popular nowadays ^^ kekeke~ Also.. there were a lot of letters from Sosiz^^ To write here like this is all because of your love-filled letters too^^ After reading your letters.. I had the thought of replying like this right away!^^ There were also letters that were over 8 pages long.. I think I'm a really really lucky person^^ The handwritings were so pretty too~ Stickers posted everywhere~ kekeke our cute fans^^.. Ah.. seriously, I really love everyone.. thank you ♡ ^ㅡ^

Writing this and that because of SNSD's 1 Year birthday.. I've written so much! I knew this would happen..
I'll write on sosiz on behalf of SNSD.. I hope you can tell the other sites about it^^
Sosiz's Unni, Oppa, Younger, International fans~ Let's be together forever~
Sa.. Sa..Sa..SaSaSaSaSa.... Saranghaeyo♡ kekeke ^^ *kiss*!

Translations: ak6c@soshified

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

Musix Musix
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

Haha. Taeng and her rice cakes. She's so thoughtful towards her members and us fans. I really appreciate her. Makes me want to meet her and the rest of them even more. ^-^

yinhu yinhu
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

At first I also thought she wasn't the leader because she looked(looks) so cute in the MV,,,
When I read more and more things about GG,,, I can't stop wondering how sweet they are,,,

I can't believe that they know this forum,,,
I'm so happy for some reason,,,
Even though I'm not very active in here,,,
SORRY~~~~

Leader-sshi! Hwaiting! ^^v yeah~~

BHKpop LUVs Soshi BHKpop LUVs Soshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

They should know our SSF lol.... I'm proud that this site was mentioned in the posting...
How she elaborate the story when reading the letter and all kind of it makes me realize as much as we love them is as much as they love us the fans ^^v
Go Taengooooooo Go SNSD.... 2nd album here they come hihihi.......

It's Soshilicious thinking We Are Nothing Without 9

Posted Image

-Credit to Teishia for the signature-

If you don't remember who I am, then call me Zhong Xiang / Undree

jabryth jabryth
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:09 PM

OMG!!! This forum is so cool~~~ The coolest forum I've ever visited!!! I should have know this site earlier. But luckily to have the luck to surf till here. hehe

TaeYeon FIGHTING!!!
SNSD FIGHTING!!!

Sunny214 Sunny214
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:47 PM

Wow Taeyeon is awesome she even took the time to mention soshified in her message!
I really hope I can go to Korea this coming summer I'd gladly wait outside the SM building just to see them XD

As a fellow SunShiner, I promise to display Cuteness and Aegyo whenever and wherever,
to stick my tongue into my cheek when angered,
to do an awesome eye smile when happy,
to wear thick black specs and look seductive in them,
to aid Sunny in her quest to stand above anyone taller than her,
to be energetic like a never setting sun, always bringing a smile to everyone's faces!

StaRzRus StaRzRus
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:02 PM

Wow~ thats really awsome! she takes the time to read all those letters [wow haha]
go Taeyeon~
when i first watched their first debut mv like only a few months ago, i liked taeyeon right away haha ^-^
go SNSD! Fighting~

"Don't mistake kindness for weakness."
—Albert Collins

Johner Johner
  • Donors
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:30 PM

She's so thoughtful. Going through all the mail that everyone sent. She seems so genuine, and I can imagine her going through of the fan mail. Which means she must've read my letter! Woot! Woot!

belinda belinda
  • Donors
  • 1690 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:37 PM

Taeyeon our kiddish leader with a big heart..
what more could we ask for...Taetae i love you hehe
stay beautiful as always and im anxiously and patiently
waiting for the 2nd generation of soshi to begin...
soshi is the best part of my day hehe <3
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm Genie For~ 유리♥::: Yuri + Jungah + Nicole + Belinda = BelYulJungCole
소녀시대 2009 & forever~
-Let our girls Dominate Asia and the World.

LovingTaeSica LovingTaeSica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

TaeYeonnie, thanks for making my day!!!
your letter gave me a big big smile!!!
we will support Soshi all the day, from beginning to the end of the world hahahah!~!!!
Soshi Fighting!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fanfic: COUNTING KISSES WITH YOU SO NEAR YET SO FAR FAREWELL MY LOVE

TAENGSIC, I WANT TO DREAM WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!
Credits: poorprincess.@livejournal-ava & pinkberii-icons+banner

Starx Starx
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

Taeyeon-nii! We all want to support you and SNSD! I hope we can do as much as we can to help SNSD through the future!

<33333
Posted Image

yokesim yokesim
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:34 AM

Taeyeon is the best leader ever <3
tis is so awsome..
we will always support you no matter what cuz SNSD are the best!!
Luv ya <3

twinkzilla twinkzilla
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

Aww! Thats so thoughtful of Taeyeon to write that! Especially w/ the busy schedules and what not. That must have taken a lot of her time just writing that. Tehehe. xD So sincere to fans :D

AnthonyKkoKko AnthonyKkoKko
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:28 PM

taeyeon, ur so sweet.

i'll always support you girls, no matter what. i know people hate you guys for no reason, and they shouldn't~
i just want to let you know that i'll always be supporting and rooting for you no matter anything!!

lol and taeyeon, you said "keke" so many times in the letter ^^ <---- n that too.

hiyayah hiyayah
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:12 AM

I really love taeyeon....she is very dorky and a fun person to be with....you just cant get enough of her... :D She work very hard to achieve what she is now..i really look up to her

nnnimis nnnimis
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:06 AM

i love her so much! awww taeng! you are such a dorky great leader, thanks for thanking soshified and international fans, good that they know we are here for them! they are coming back soon! yay, SNSD SARANGHAE!

hecate_aristocrat hecate_aristocrat
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1753 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:00 AM

umm,,, can i cry?

maan, what a lovely letter...there's a heavy feeling on my tummy when i read this...
i'm glad i get to know the girls...even only from the web and videos T.T
and i'm glad i joined this site...

we might be on a different kind of world but we share one thought...right SNSD?

hwaiting!!

fCFCW.jpg

cr: monkeyjjang

visit my LJ for unpublished stories: http://hct-aristocrat.livejournal

Between people who truly care and love each other, there are times where you don't need to say anything at all
-Taeyeon-

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:02 PM

A little late for this reply maybe, but Taeyeon is amazing. I can't believe she took the time to read all the letters, even those in english with Fany's help. I'm sure those moments she mentions were exhilarating for herself as well as the members, and there is no doubt that this is just the beginning. They deserve so much more, and I hope I'll still be there to support the girls, always and forever. I love SNSD.

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

xavii xavii
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:06 AM

TaeYeon is so cute
and she write the name of the forum!
and i agree with the post, she is amazing, how can she read all of the letters?
she really apreciate the fans!
fighting!

Fervour Fervour
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:26 PM

Shes so cute. Hope she can write more letters in the future.
Thoughful of her to write so long as she always have the busy schedule. GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY
Saranghae.
TAENGOO/ SNSD Hwaiting! :lol:
Posted Image

유리 태연 사랑해 ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah